KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Aliens and Life in other Worlds [Merged]

Is there life in other planets?
This poll is closed.
Absolutley 26 81.25%
No way 6 18.75%
Total: 32 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Aliens and Life in other Worlds [Merged]
Started by: DeNiro

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DeNiro

Do u bealive in Aliens

i do there is over a trillion galixies out there so of course there is i mean we cant be the onyl life forms in the universe

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:56 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

actually i do. they found water on one of the moons of saturn. Saturn has 19 (now they say 21) moons. Water= most likely life. lol

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 04:19 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

of course there is civilized life on at least one planet in all the infinite universe.

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 09:59 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grymlock
mountain of power

i do believe... alien

once there was a craft flew over my cars.. it's was awesome dude!! it's was so bright ... and it was so quite like there was so aircraft what so ever... weird! but still awesome dude!!

cheers!!

- master of creator Godshinto

"In Darkness Everything Become Clearer Then Daylight" - King Diamond

"From Lashes To Ashes, From Lust To Dust" - Ville Valo (HIM)

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 01:00 PM
grymlock is currently offline Click here to Send grymlock a Private Message Find more posts by grymlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i dont. my reason? ok. it is just the new thing for the 21st centuary and just because theres life on our planets doesnt mean theres life on the other trillion or what ever. some are too cold to produce life and some are too hot to produce life. what was i saying about the new thing of the 21st centuary . well a few years ago people believed theres were faries at the bottom of the gardeen and if your still not convinced, weve been year for like what 6 billion years and has anybody actully seen a UFO. i dont believe it unless i actully get ubducted for real and the chances of that happening is 1000000000 times higher than winning the lottery so untill then the only aliens i beleive in are single cell organisms that cant even talk!!! so just quit worrying

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Oct 21st, 2003 03:31 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

...why the hell is this in here?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Moved to the GDF!

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:27 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DeNiro

hahaha wait capt rex does fiction mean true or not true thats why i put it in there hahahah LMFAO laughing out loud u rlike why the hell is it in here

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:47 AM
DeNiro is currently offline Click here to Send DeNiro a Private Message Find more posts by DeNiro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eat My Ass

I believe in them, it's impossible to not have other "civilized" organisms in the universe. Just because we haven't ecountered something yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist. We've studied just a small section of the universe in depth.

http://www.FreePSPs.com/?r=17495261

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:50 AM
113 is currently offline Click here to Send 113 a Private Message Find more posts by 113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i just read a post about someone saying people used to believe there were fairies living under a garden, so the believeing aliens is just a trend for the 21st century. UMMMMMMM

What were you smokin dude?? or what cracked up people were you around who were believing fairies to be under there gardens. I never met any one in my entire life who ever believed in a fairy living under there garden. Infact that is actaully an original idea SEll it to disney and make some money, but people have always believed in aliens, from the Greeks, to egyptians, romans, medievial knights, indians, somewhere in all of these cultures. Whichwere dicphered with the dead sea scrolls leads to people giving evidence thousands years ago for having being visisted by a higher intelligence.

But never any where in history have i heard of some one thinking there were fairies under there garden . ???????????????

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:27 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Hater
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by The Ones
i dont. my reason? ok. it is just the new thing for the 21st centuary and just because theres life on our planets doesnt mean theres life on the other trillion or what ever. some are too cold to produce life and some are too hot to produce life. what was i saying about the new thing of the 21st centuary . well a few years ago people believed theres were faries at the bottom of the gardeen and if your still not convinced, weve been year for like what 6 billion years and has anybody actully seen a UFO. i dont believe it unless i actully get ubducted for real and the chances of that happening is 1000000000 times higher than winning the lottery so untill then the only aliens i beleive in are single cell organisms that cant even talk!!! so just quit worrying

i dunno what this guy is on...faries?
really,c'mon now

of course there's life on other planets

if anybody doesnt think so,they have NO idea how huge the universe really is

as far as planets being too hot or cold to substain life...scientists have found life on earth where "life as we once had thought" could never survive.places that get no sun at all have life that thrives in those conditions.places wheres its too cold for any human or small animal,scientists have found life

aliens doesnt mean lil green men with bugged eyes

aliens doesnt mean lil men who fly here to abduct us

they could just be a civilization like us...one that is highly intelligent,able to shape the world to fit their needs,but still dont have the knowledge for intersteller travel

fact is,the universe is sooooo HUGE,civilizations probably go extinct before they have a chance to figure out how to travel at light speed(the only way to get from planet to planet without aging and dying first)

it would take us thousand and even hundreds of thousand more years before WE figure out how to travel at light speed

and maybe there is a civilization out there that has figured out how to travel at light speed...the universe is so huge,it'll probably take them another thousand years to reach us here on earth

there are plenty of intelligent life out there...just like us...and just like us,they dont have the technology to travel here and meet us

absence of evidence,doesnt mean evidence of absence

you and us all my man

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 11:16 AM
Darth Hater is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Hater a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Hater Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

Exactly what I was gonna say yes

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:27 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Yes there is life on other planets, there has to be. There are millions of planets out there and some of them must surely be similar to Earth and have some life, green, grey, human or whatever.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 03:49 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

quite easy, if the universe IS neverending, then there are millions and millions of planets
from those millions of millions of planets the chance that ONE planet is good enough to bear life is gigantical,

so, in otherwords, if the universe is neverending, there is at least ONE other lifeform besides ours there

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:06 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NyC-gUrL
NY's Finest

probably more than one

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:09 PM
NyC-gUrL is currently offline Click here to Send NyC-gUrL a Private Message Find more posts by NyC-gUrL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

just playing it safe wink

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 04:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

This thread is obsolete coz i am an allien Happy Dance

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:22 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

Im agreement with the masses; we are in a ever expanding universe and with the infinite amounts of planets, using the law of probability I would says its very likely there's more than one planet that has similar atmosphere to earth. But I wouldn't say for definite.

Theres also Neptunes moon; as far as I know this is just practically a frozen ice on the outer layer. But scientists have predicted that within the moon is water which is at room temperature; and its very likely for organisms to live within. But the ice is to thick to get through.

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:29 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Difrycheulyd
Your Highness,I'm so high

quote:
Originally posted by Corlindel
This thread is obsolete coz i am an allien Happy Dance

Quick lets catch him for experiments evil face

"Everyone plays the Hand they're dealt with, and Learns to walk through life, themselves not everything is handed on a plate, When people think your words are true, it doesn't matter what you do...I sold my soul to get here; how bout you?"

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:32 PM
Difrycheulyd is currently offline Click here to Send Difrycheulyd a Private Message Find more posts by Difrycheulyd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Corlindel
Noldor

Say yes and I will take you till the saturn rings with me. I have an hollidays house under the ice of neptunes moon and a country farm near sirius just turning left alfa-centaur..we might create new species there smile

Por minha Dama
«...et tu seras pour moi unique au monde, et je serais pour toi unique au monde...»

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2003 05:33 PM
Corlindel is currently offline Click here to Send Corlindel a Private Message Find more posts by Corlindel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote