KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Sirius Black [merged]

Sirius Black [merged]
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

sirius in next film

i have some information that might intrest people here...
i have heard that sirius balck will be played by garry oldman in askaban although i am more of a reader and have always prefered the books i really can't see him playing him i would apreciate any feedback on the subject!

thanks!

ROB smile

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:31 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpluva14

i heard it was gary oldman too i also dont see him playn as sirius

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:34 AM
hpluva14 is currently offline Click here to Send hpluva14 a Private Message Find more posts by hpluva14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

gary oldman... ok this is unrelated a bit but hes in a movie on tv tinight and i was reading the tv guide and wondering where id heard of gary oldman before... thats obviously it. i think ill watch that movie and see whether he'll be good as sirius...
told you it was unrelated.

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 09:32 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Gary Oldman

This is Gary Oldman:
(please log in to view the image)

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 11:29 AM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i have had a quick look at the rumored charector lists and have found who will be playing the others... REMUS LUPIN will be played byDavid Thewlis whoever that is? and Timothy Spall will play Peter Pettigrew (the guy who played the brummy from aufwiedesn pet if anyone has seen that! I really can't see tese guys playing the roles and it could be the film may be a disapointment! I hope not....

thanks robin

cool

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 11:45 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

ewwwies....Sirius is suppose to be HANDSOME! I'm sorry but Gary Oldman is...well nasty (in that picture). I've never heard of him before though...so maybe I'll think differently after I watch the movie.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 01:55 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Question Handsome?

Well, I don't think that prisoner should be handsome especially when he ran away from the prison and he has no place for live and has nothing to eat. wink

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 02:22 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

does anyone know it's release date??? big grin

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 08:27 PM
VampVicious

Miffed

mah first impression of Sirius,.. he must be all hot, even tho he's been in prison n all.
I mean, as itz mentioned couple of times, he's been in Azkaban for years, but u can actually see how handsome he was before.. (it was sumthin like dat)
And I got tis from Harry Potter Lexicon .. dat James n lily got married rite after they're off from Hogwarts.. Sirius (which I take as the same age as James') should be around 35 years old.

my point is.. Gary Oldman is sooo not the Sirius dat I have in mind. Havent checked out the guy who's gonna b Lupin, tho. And am soo not interested wid Wormtail mad

Old Post Jun 28th, 2003 11:49 PM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile

I wonder how they chaged Gary Oldman as Sirius. Maby he will look different than in this photo. smile

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:25 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA
brunette and tanned <3

Hopefully!

she's miss california <3

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:40 AM
CaPtaInCLaUdiA is currently offline Click here to Send CaPtaInCLaUdiA a Private Message Find more posts by CaPtaInCLaUdiA Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

seriously, gary oldman as sirius is a BIG mistake. hes too old for starters. and... just... so totally NOT what sirius looks like. in my mind at least.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 02:52 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Smile More optimism!

You can't decide now! wink When they show movie we'll have things to talk about. smile You can't say that he's wrong guy or unapt when you haven't seen movie, don't you think so?

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 03:21 AM
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i agree with other films and other sequels you theink the people won't be right for the part yet in most cases they turn out okay i mean they can do wonders with make-up and hairstyles etc. plus good actors do have the ability to change into difrent roles and do research into that charecter before playing it... so you never know!... it might be good!

robin

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 29th, 2003 10:46 AM
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Angry

mad it says in the book that sirius is suppose to be handsome mad

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 02:33 AM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

brookealicious6
cant agree more!

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 06:51 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

iv'e also seen photographs of the knight bus it's like a tripple decker london red bus but...purple of course smokin'

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 11:44 AM
danradclifeluva

kwl

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jun 30th, 2003 12:58 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mina.harker

The knight bus sounds wikid, but ive seen loadsa gary oldman movies and hes always the psychotic bad guy. thats just not sirius! but i see why they could have chosen him - if everyone knows him as the bad guy and they dont know the story, they'll believe the rumours that he really did kill people. he's also a really good actor coz hes supposed to be the luvliest guy in real life! though i cant imagine him with long black hair like it says in the book. cant wait neway.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 04:46 PM
mina.harker is currently offline Click here to Send mina.harker a Private Message Find more posts by mina.harker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

ya gary oldman always playd tha physcotic crazy guy in movies but i tink tha 3rd movie will turn out greati also cant imagine gary oldman with long balck hair the 3rd will be wicked also there is a new director its sum name i cant pronounce but ya

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 1st, 2003 07:08 PM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote