KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » Marka Ragnos versus Naga Sadow and Exar Kun

Marka Ragnos versus Naga Sadow and Exar Kun
Started by: Numan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marka Ragnos versus Naga Sadow and Exar Kun

Can Marka Ragnos take these guys out? Setting is on Ruusan.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:04 AM
Click here to Send Numan a Private Message Find more posts by Numan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can somebody also please do this thread gauntlet for Marka Ragnos:

He gets 30 seconds in between each fight.

1) Yoda and Mace Windu.
2) Darth Bane and Lord Kaan.
3) Thon, Odun-Urr, Arca Jeth and Vodo-Siosk Bass.
4) Ulic Quel-Droma, Aleema and Exar Kun.
5) Freedon Nadd and Ludo Kressh.
6) Naga Sadow and Lord Simus (full body Simus).
7) DN Luke and DN Kyp Durron.
8) Darth Revan, Darth traya and The jedi exile.
9) 20 Taranteks and 5 fully grown Leviathans + 1 mutated rancor.
10) Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus.

All fights take place in temple training room apart from #9 which takes place in an open field in Ruusan.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 11:38 AM
Click here to Send Numan a Private Message Find more posts by Numan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

Erm, Marka would pwn them both.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:00 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hey Arker can you pleace make the thread? The moderators aren't allowing me to make any more today.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:05 PM
NK-Syndrome
Nonexistant

I'd rather not.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 01:17 PM
Click here to Send NK-Syndrome a Private Message Find more posts by NK-Syndrome Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Kun is below Ludo Kressh and Sadow and Kressh wouldn't challenge Ragnos, so Ragnos wins.

Facts, the Anti Fanboy solution

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 03:50 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

And they aren't for a good reason, these threads are incredibly dumb... We have no way of knowing if Ragnos could do this, i'm guessing he could. But I simply can not be sure, for all we know he was just barely better then Sadow.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:20 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

If he was barely better than Sadow, then Sadow would have tried to overthrow him with some help. We know Sadow feared him so we could logically assume he was a lot better than Sado.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:25 PM
Click here to Send tdtd a Private Message Find more posts by tdtd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Yeah okay, it would be very unlikely, not totally impossible but very unlikely.Still we don't know how much better then Sadow.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 05:41 PM
Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

quote: (post)
Originally posted by tdtd
If he was barely better than Sadow, then Sadow would have tried to overthrow him with some help. We know Sadow feared him so we could logically assume he was a lot better than Sado.

But who would have helped him? The ones he'd ask would know that Sadow would take the thrown as a leader instead and possibly kill him, or they belived that Sadow could not stand up to Ragnos at all (though he might have been able)and were too afraid. And Ragnos did a pretty good job as the lord, so why would they?.

Necessity is the mother of inventions.
(Don't be a pig, get an Icejaw sig.)

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:43 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

That is what I'm saying. You are right we cannot fathom how powerful Ragnos was compared to Sadow, but we do know that he was a lot more powerful than him. If your ruler is slightly stronger than you, then you would try to overthrow him somehow. When your ruler is much more powerful than you, the thoughts cross your mind but that's as far as it goes, you fear and respect your leader, and Sadow feared and respected Ragnos

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 06:46 PM
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

I agree but do we know that Sadow didn't ask anyone, mabey he did but they turned him down? Vader feared and respected Sidious but when Luke came he wanted to overthrow him.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:09 PM
Click here to Send kamikz a Private Message Find more posts by kamikz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Fishy
And they aren't for a good reason, these threads are incredibly dumb... We have no way of knowing if Ragnos could do this, i'm guessing he could. But I simply can not be sure, for all we know he was just barely better then Sadow.

I'm making a lot of threads because the threads we have at the moment suck. I mean what is up with a Sion and Mace fistfight.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 07:37 PM
Fishy

Originally posted by kamikz
I agree but do we know that Sadow didn't ask anyone, mabey he did but they turned him down? Vader feared and respected Sidious but when Luke came he wanted to overthrow him.

Well if they turned Sadow down they had a good reason for it, and that reason would logically be fear. Like they fear everything else, about Ragnos. And for a damned good reason too.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:20 PM
Eminence
Boss

Ragnos, obviously. Sadow was cowed by his spirit, and Kun acquired much of what made him powerful from Sadow, like the amulet. The duo gets pwned.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:23 PM
Click here to Send Eminence a Private Message Find more posts by Eminence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kamikz
A.I.M Mercenary

Yes, that's exactly why they would turn him down. I agree that Ragnos is HIGH above Sadow, but how much is difficult to tell.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:25 PM
tdtd
Restricted

Account Restricted

Right, how much more powerful he is than Sadow is unknown but we know he is much more powerful.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2006 08:33 PM
Illustrious
Sans Pareil

Originally posted by kamikz
But who would have helped him? The ones he'd ask would know that Sadow would take the thrown as a leader instead and possibly kill him, or they belived that Sadow could not stand up to Ragnos at all (though he might have been able)and were too afraid. And Ragnos did a pretty good job as the lord, so why would they?.

Oh, I don't know, maybe Sadow and his billion and a half Massassi slaves?

Did you read Golden Age of the Sith? Did you notice how many times Sadow backstabbed the Sith for power? Did you notice how flagrantly his ideology differed from Marka Ragnos? Why would he bow before Marka Ragnos yet blatantly manipulate, cheat, and backstab his way to Dark Lord over guys like Simus or Kressh?

Because Marka Ragnos is significantly better than him. The quotes we have on that prove that point.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 12:55 AM
Click here to Send Illustrious a Private Message Find more posts by Illustrious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Numan
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have no proof. Quotes don't mean shit. Uthar Wyn said that Naga Sadow was the greatest of all of the ancient sith, so if you are going to disregard that quote than you cannot use ones that say that Ragnos was the greatest. And there could have been many reasons why sadow didn't try to overthrow Ragnos. You cannot speculate and make assumptions (even if you think they are very logical and accurate) if you call anybody else who does ignorant or a bad debater of fanboy or whatever other insults you have.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:07 AM
IKC
Antediluvian

Uthar Wynn is a fallible character from a video game. The quotes stating Ragnos as the most powerful of the most powerful are from the omniscient, infallible narrator. Ergo, they're a little more valid than the opinions of a Sith pretender.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2006 10:09 AM
Click here to Send IKC a Private Message Find more posts by IKC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote