KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Online

The Matrix Online
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 8 9 [10]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

alright, those of you that know, i emailed matrix online dude, and got our name changed to reflect our decision. it is now changed.

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 05:12 AM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HexSintax
Teh Rookie Biatch

come again? what decision...sorry, i must have missed something :-\

*some people say, "Hey, Neo is JUST like Jesus" but i say "Nay, Neo can kick Jesus' ass!"*
-Coming Easter 2004-
Neo -vs- Jesus
"Teh Awakening"

"...because Jesus was one crazy guy..."

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:06 PM
HexSintax is currently offline Click here to Send HexSintax a Private Message Find more posts by HexSintax Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

i made a thread for this in video games. its got some screenshots.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2003 11:58 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Unknown
Anomaly

quote:
Originally posted by HexSintax
come again? what decision...sorry, i must have missed something :-\

The thing he's talking about wasn't mentioned on this thread.

"The MTV Movie Awards are a systemic anomaly inherent to the programming of the Matrix. Although the transport process has altered your consciousness, you irrevocably remain human. Ergo, concordantly, vis-a-vis... You know what? I have no idea what the hell I'm saying. I just thought it would make me sound cool."
-The Architect AKA Larry

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 12:01 AM
The Unknown is currently offline Click here to Send The Unknown a Private Message Find more posts by The Unknown Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obba

I want to be included in a ship sad

Kid- He is broken
Santa- Shut up and take it, besides not like I am getting paid for sending stupid kids like you presents.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 03:59 AM
Obba is currently offline Click here to Send Obba a Private Message Find more posts by Obba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obba

Or maybe.....beer........we can all just relax and wait. Then you will see how good I can be at this smart

I can do the Matrix Online. I will overcome my fear. Happy Dance

Kid- He is broken
Santa- Shut up and take it, besides not like I am getting paid for sending stupid kids like you presents.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2003 04:09 AM
Obba is currently offline Click here to Send Obba a Private Message Find more posts by Obba Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ddave_73

I have not had time to read through all posts on this topic .

I just want to say a few things about what i woudl lke to see in a matrix online game (hypertheticaly that is)

I woudl like a free roaming world with fps characteristics of a game like Battlefield 1942 .

Close combat Simmilar to the standard of Jedi knight 3 saber dueling (something hard and tactical)

I woudl like some kind of mission system where you can find jobs/missions for credits or reputation . kinda liek a freelancer kind of system

The option to be able to enter a warzone or hotzone where you can join up with an army of online gamers fighting that particular conflict ( could have different conflits in different zones or places

this is a few aspects of certain games i liek that i woudl love to see mixed into one game (I know i may be asking for alot hehe)

anyhoo I know this post is not realy related to the upcoming game but just wanted to share some of my ideas with you guys =)

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 07:42 AM
Ddave_73 is currently offline Click here to Send Ddave_73 a Private Message Find more posts by Ddave_73 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Obba

I am confused whether or not we are all fighting together or against the programs and stuff. I looked at snapshots and saw some pictures of rebels fighting rebels sad

Kid- He is broken

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 02:14 AM
The Omega
Z10N0101

Obba> http://thematrixonline.ubi.com/US/index.php
Here you can read more about it. There will be TWO fractions, one who wants to break the entire Matrix, and one that sides with the machines, trying to keep the peace.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 27th, 2003 03:02 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote