KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs Link

Sephiroth or Link?
This poll is closed.
Sephiroth 29 55.77%
Link 23 44.23%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sephiroth vs Link
Started by: Ultimate Wil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (104): « First ... « 99 100 [101] 102 103 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I hope mommy doesn't figure out I'm the one that got her pregnant.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:36 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

none of this has nothing to do with sephiroth raping link.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:46 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Phanteros
none of this has nothing to do with sephiroth raping link.

That's likely because that isn't what would happen at all.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:47 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin_Volvagia

Sephiroth's eating a Sheild to the face, followed shortly by an evil destroying light arrow or a tap with the master sword.

Sephiroth slices the Hylian Shield in half and decapitates Link.

A tap from the Master Sword isn't going to kill things like the Stalfos and Dinofolos in one shot so what makes you think it's gonna do that to Sephiroth (keep in mind that he's been impaled by the Buster Sword and survived a long fall after that.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:51 AM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
Sephiroth slices the Hylian Shield in half and decapitates Link.

A tap from the Master Sword isn't going to kill things like the Stalfos and Dinofolos in one shot so what makes you think it's gonna do that to Sephiroth (keep in mind that he's been impaled by the Buster Sword and survived a long fall after that.

He can't react to the speed at which that shield will travel.

If it killed them in one hit, the game would be to easy. That is a gameplay mechanic to keep the game fun and challenging.

The Buster Sword is not the Blade of Evil's Bane.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 02:59 AM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Moo has officially covered all relevant bases.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 03:17 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

whats stopping sephiroth going intangible?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 03:20 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

The shield to his face that he can't react too fast enough.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 03:24 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Also, Link's fought intangible enemies before.

Weren't you on the Link side of this debate about a page ago?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 03:45 AM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Also, Link's fought intangible enemies before.

Weren't you on the Link side of this debate about a page ago?

no that was good Phanteros, I'm his twin Bad Bad Phanteros wacko

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 03:59 AM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Who is the character in your sig? Well, the big word "Kharn" is likely a name. But what game is it from and all that junk is what I meant.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 04:06 AM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Kharn is a character from the WarHammer 40K universe. Table top war game.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 04:10 AM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

he can kill all theses current characters used in debates with ease

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 04:28 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
You do realize, that every time you say something, BT, that it is absolutely pointless? You can't judge a Zelda game when you've never played one. No, you haven't "seen enough", because all you've seen are images and you know absolutely nothing about the story.

Dark, Gritty, and Gothic is nothing more than an artistic choice. It has nothing to do with how the game plays, is enjoyed, or who it's targeted audience is at.

And again, Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks are followups to Wind Waker, the only game in the series with an actual cartoony look. Both of them suck / will suck anyway.

I realise its pointless but not because of the reason you gave, as I said, knowing the whole story of Zelda is irrelvent to target audiance or knowing that puzzle in section B of the story is hard while boss fight 7 is extremely challenging and rewarding. The fact is, all you have to do is line them up and you can see immedialtey the target audiance.

Artistic choice is a large portion of what something is aimed at, artistic choice and representation are some of the most important aspects in advertisement.

Suck/will suck? apprently youve not played them so how could you make this judgement? because your older and more mature than the cartoony look they portray? stick out tongue

Sephiroth's eating a Sheild to the face, followed shortly by an evil destroying light arrow or a tap with the master sword.

Also, BT, I'm older than you. |: Which helps prove my point, you're falling into the pretentious "dark = mature" trap that is set by pop culture. Games like DMC and Soul Reaver target teenagers. o_O

Zelda's been a franchise since the eighties with persistant fans which have aged with it.

Sephiroth speed blitzes Link and sticks his sword down the little guys throat...end of thread...

NO you "say" your older than me, theres a diffrence....I dont believe you however. Wrong, DMC targets teenagers. Still older than the pre-school group that a lot of the LoZ series seems to target, especially those new ones I pointed out.

Fans aged with it? so.....that can be said about most games...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 10:27 AM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Burning thought
I realise its pointless but not because of the reason you gave, as I said, knowing the whole story of Zelda is irrelvent to target audiance or knowing that puzzle in section B of the story is hard while boss fight 7 is extremely challenging and rewarding. The fact is, all you have to do is line them up and you can see immedialtey the target audiance.

Artistic choice is a large portion of what something is aimed at, artistic choice and representation are some of the most important aspects in advertisement.

Suck/will suck? apprently youve not played them so how could you make this judgement? because your older and more mature than the cartoony look they portray? stick out tongue

Sephiroth speed blitzes Link and sticks his sword down the little guys throat...end of thread...

NO you "say" your older than me, theres a diffrence....I dont believe you however. Wrong, DMC targets teenagers. Still older than the pre-school group that a lot of the LoZ series seems to target, especially those new ones I pointed out.

Fans aged with it? so.....that can be said about most games...

BT, thats gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say.

In Ocarina of Time, when Zelda flees from Hyrule Castle with Impa, Ganondorf has attacked. It's very likely he has killed the royal family and all the guards in the castle.

Earlier, Ganondorf kills the Great Deku Tree.

After the castle incident, he plans to make an example out of the Gorons by feeding them to Volvagia.

I haven't finished Majora's Mask yet, but I know that at least three people have to die for you to finish the game.

In Wind Waker, the cartoony game in the series, Ganondorf kills two sages. He also killed a sage in Twilight Princess.

Your uncle dies trying to save Princess Zelda in ALttP.

You should be able to see that killings are recurring events in Zelda and that the games are for everyone, not just children. But you would have known that if you played the games.

I have played Phantom Hourglass, and I did not like it. Spirit Tracks is not out yet, but when it is I'll likely give it a chance. But it has Link driving a train, I don't like trains in my Zelda.

Speedblitz doesn't happen.

ScreamPaste is older than you.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 04:42 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

BT, thats gotta be the dumbest thing I've ever heard you say.

In Ocarina of Time, when Zelda flees from Hyrule Castle with Impa, Ganondorf has attacked. It's very likely he has killed the royal family and all the guards in the castle.

Earlier, Ganondorf kills the Great Deku Tree.

After the castle incident, he plans to make an example out of the Gorons by feeding them to Volvagia.

I haven't finished Majora's Mask yet, but I know that at least three people have to die for you to finish the game.

In Wind Waker, the cartoony game in the series, Ganondorf kills two sages. He also killed a sage in Twilight Princess.

Your uncle dies trying to save Princess Zelda in ALttP.

You should be able to see that killings are recurring events in Zelda and that the games are for everyone, not just children. But you would have known that if you played the games.

I have played Phantom Hourglass, and I did not like it. Spirit Tracks is not out yet, but when it is I'll likely give it a chance. But it has Link driving a train, I don't like trains in my Zelda.

Speedblitz doesn't happen.

ScreamPaste is older than you.

No you see this is the stupidest thing youve said so far tbh, because you listing things in teh story...but does the target audiance know this before they have got the game? no.....

Your listing is pointless, its nothing to do with the argument, your argueing something else, thing is, many games even younger ones have you killing in a sense, even marios jumping on the top of mushroom men is effectively killing.

speedblitz doesnt happen based on what? Link is too slow to react to Sephiroth, simple.

If he is, he does not show it, if he is, theres no way I could know for truth, and neither can you since you dont know my age.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:18 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

You're sixteen.

And I don't show my age? How about typing with proper grammar and not falling into the trap set for teenagers where excessive blood and **** somehow make a game 'mature'?

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:23 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

You're sixteen.

And I don't show my age? How about typing with proper grammar and not falling into the trap set for teenagers where excessive blood and **** somehow make a game 'mature'?
Legacy of Kain series is more than blood. They had this story that sticks to you.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:36 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

My god BT, your posts aren't worth the space they take up. Stop wasting the internet.

Zelda is for all ages because you can't rate a damn game on just the art style, thinking you can is ****ing stupid.

ScreamPaste is still older than you. I know, I stalk him on a regular basis.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 06:38 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

My god BT, your posts aren't worth the space they take up. Stop wasting the internet.

Zelda is for all ages because you can't rate a damn game on just the art style, thinking you can is ****ing stupid.

ScreamPaste is still older than you. I know, I stalk him on a regular basis.

yes i could say the same, now will you stop trolling and make an argument or concede?

No not just the art style....although thats one of the most important aspects for sure.

NO you dont know at all...theres no possible way. You would have to stalk me as well...not just him.

You're sixteen.

No, ime 19, thing is...you wouldnt know what my age is, not a chance...I could lie.....

Screampaste you cannot even grasp the simple elements ime using, you have to whine about me talking of violence when thats not the only factor.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:12 PM