KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs Link

Sephiroth or Link?
This poll is closed.
Sephiroth 29 55.77%
Link 23 44.23%
Total: 52 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sephiroth vs Link
Started by: Ultimate Wil

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (104): « First ... « 100 101 [102] 103 104 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Burning thought
yes i could say the same, now will you stop trolling and make an argument or concede?

No not just the art style....although thats one of the most important aspects for sure.

NO you dont know at all...theres no possible way. You would have to stalk me as well...not just him.

No, ime 19, thing is...you wouldnt know what my age is, not a chance...I could lie.....

Screampaste you cannot even grasp the simple elements ime using, you have to whine about me talking of violence when thats not the only factor.

Do you even understand how ridiculous your own "argument" is? You cannot decide what a games target audience is, what its story is, or really anything relevant to this discussion about it until you play the game. ESRB doesn't rate games based on graphics. Do you know why? Because if they did their ratings would not be accurate.

You can't make a call on any Zelda game at all. Ever. It'd be like me sitting here and calling the LoK games a piece of shit when I've never played them, or even care about them.

I do stalk you.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:22 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Do you even understand how ridiculous your own "argument" is? You cannot decide what a games target audience is, what its story is, or really anything relevant to this discussion about it until you play the game. ESRB doesn't rate games based on graphics. Do you know why? Because if they did their ratings would not be accurate.

You can't make a call on any Zelda game at all. Ever. It'd be like me sitting here and calling the LoK games a piece of shit when I've never played them, or even care about them.

I do stalk you.

No you just have a lack of understanding, you think people who have not played the games before are going to judge the game on whether they like its style or not based on the fact Ganon killed a sage at some point in the game? or judge its maturity on whether or not teh Deku tree was killed? dont be daft, these people dont know these events, and listing them does not help you.

How do you know what ESRB rate games on? I think the cartoony, pointy eared child hero trying to save a princess is going to recieve less of a rating than the brutish, vengeful and bloodthirsty former God of war whos style is gothic, sombre, dark.

Ime not calling them a piece of shit, ime saying I dont like their art style or what ive seen of them, you can make a judgement and usually a good one on base value as soon as you see something, if it looks like Pokemon, Sonic, mario or has legolas midget running around with fairies and little colourful bouncing blobs chasing him, ive found I usually dont enjoy that sort of thing. Just like how someone who does not like blood and guts would immediatley know they wouldnt like GoW, they dont have to play through the game to get an understanding of what its like or whether its style is aimed at them.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:27 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Is he still trying to say games he's never played are somehow less mature? Did everyone laughing and face-palming not clue you in, BT?

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:33 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Until they debate their reasoning their just sad little jibes worth nothing to me, or at least, nothing to this debate either or as unintelligent as their actions seem to show which is probably not far from the truth.

You should realise by now that I am not intimidated by childish whimpering/foolery or baseless nonsense. If you want to lark around go to the off-topic thread and spam around in there.

Debate, or go and whimper else ware....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:39 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Whimper? The lulz are strong with this one. Let me highlight the flaw in your logic. Your entire argument is based on the assumption that you can judge a book by it's cover, and you've never even looked at the cover, let alone opened the book. laughing

You're claiming, with terrible spelling, mind you, that a game cannot have colour and be mature. You're claiming this about a game you've never played, and you're assuming the target audience for this game is children, despite a heap of evidence to the contrary. Your claims are baseless, flawed, and uninspired. Why would I bother to debate with that? It'd be like beating a child.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:43 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Whimper? The lulz are strong with this one. Let me highlight the flaw in your logic. Your entire argument is based on the assumption that you can judge a book by it's cover, and you've never even looked at the cover, let alone opened the book. laughing

You're claiming, with terrible spelling, mind you, that a game cannot have colour and be mature. You're claiming this about a game you've never played, and you're assuming the target audience for this game is children, despite a heap of evidence to the contrary. Your claims are baseless, flawed, and uninspired. Why would I bother to debate with that? It'd be like beating a child.

Wrong, youve got no grasp on my argument at all, or you do but would not want to actually bring it up since its painfully obvious I am correct.

This is just a rant, theres no real argument to answer here..."wah wah wah", bawl bawl bawl!"

As I said, stop sulking and make an argument.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:46 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Burning thought
No you just have a lack of understanding, you think people who have not played the games before are going to judge the game on whether they like its style or not based on the fact Ganon killed a sage at some point in the game? or judge its maturity on whether or not teh Deku tree was killed? dont be daft, these people dont know these events, and listing them does not help you.

How do you know what ESRB rate games on? I think the cartoony, pointy eared child hero trying to save a princess is going to recieve less of a rating than the brutish, vengeful and bloodthirsty former God of war whos style is gothic, sombre, dark.

Ime not calling them a piece of shit, ime saying I dont like their art style or what ive seen of them, you can make a judgement and usually a good one on base value as soon as you see something, if it looks like Pokemon, Sonic, mario or has legolas midget running around with fairies and little colourful bouncing blobs chasing him, ive found I usually dont enjoy that sort of thing. Just like how someone who does not like blood and guts would immediatley know they wouldnt like GoW, they dont have to play through the game to get an understanding of what its like or whether its style is aimed at them.

Between the two of us, I am the one that lacks understanding? Just shut up. Shut up now. This isn't about what OTHER PEOPLE judge a game on. This is about you being idiotic enough to say that the game is less mature based on graphics which at the time of the N64 were top notch. There wouldn't have been one person stupid enough to say that.

The artistic choices for a game can often reflect the content of the game. Not always. And that point is irrelevant anyway since Zelda does not have cartoony graphics.

I didn't say you called them a piece of shit. I made a comparison on your claim to a fake claim I might make about the Legacy of Kain games. And you could see how they're both pretty ridiculous. Well, everyone else could, I'm not sure about you.

And no, you said they were targeted towards younger children based on N64 graphics. Maybe you wouldn't like Zelda, I could accept that.

Edit: Lol Scream, I liked that comparison. But it means I like to beat children.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:46 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Then feel free to spank BT silly. Maybe if he played a Zelda game and got his brain some exercise this would be a little more challenging. blink

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:50 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Between the two of us, I am the one that lacks understanding? Just shut up. Shut up now. This isn't about what OTHER PEOPLE judge a game on. This is about you being idiotic enough to say that the game is less mature based on graphics which at the time of the N64 were top notch. There wouldn't have been one person stupid enough to say that.

The artistic choices for a game can often reflect the content of the game. Not always. And that point is irrelevant anyway since Zelda does not have cartoony graphics.

I didn't say you called them a piece of shit. I made a comparison on your claim to a fake claim I might make about the Legacy of Kain games. And you could see how they're both pretty ridiculous. Well, everyone else could, I'm not sure about you.

And no, you said they were targeted towards younger children based on N64 graphics. Maybe you wouldn't like Zelda, I could accept that.

Yes it is, its about how other people looking at a game judge the game on, you knowing the main storyline arcs has no bearing on whether or not the target audiance is inclined to get the game. no you see this is about you taking the shit end of the stick, your now talking about graphics quality, did you ignore the soul reaver/majoras mask screenshots? you know the ones where Soul reaver is older than Majoras mask? this is not about graphical quality, this is not Crysis has better graphics than Medal of honor so its more mature....

Zelda does not have cartoony graphics lol...wtf, I just showed you a couple of games which are obvioulsy toon, new ones...Ive also compared pretty well Soul reaver with Majoras mask to show you the diffrenc between mature display/graphics and immature 10 year old eye catching cuteness!

No i Said their targeted to younger children based on the games art style, choice of characters and the obvious things that scrempaste rants on about, lack of blood, sex and all the other things that require a mature game in the sense of mind set. A game cannot possibly be targeted to adults if its graphic style is cartoony and childish.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:52 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by ScreamPaste

BT, I read your post, and this is the perfect reply.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 07:57 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yes, it is for your side of the argument because you see your side of the argument have no real facts, you have a few fanboyish opinions backed up by childish humour and appeal to audiance fallacies to try and argue my points. You dont actually have any argument at all, ive been answering moaning, baseless opinion and ranting with actual argument and evidence lol...

Although I got what I wanted out of this....

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 08:00 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I swear to god, if you make one more stupid post I will troll you out of existence.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 08:02 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You already have trolled me for the past few pages with your own infantile posts, if that hadnt removed me from excistence nothing else you can do should.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2009 08:03 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Aah, Childish banter... gotta love it...

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 05:51 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Originally posted by Mandrag Ganon
Aah, Childish banter... gotta love it...

I can't make it any clearer to him...

But can you really blame me for trying? He made the dumbest claim i have EVER SEEN.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:11 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

You couldnt quote a single childish thing ive said at all kiddo, he must have been talking about you...nor could you provide an argument or real debate. Ive already attacked your minor intellect and showed evidence, or was that screampastes...either way...it works for you as well it seems.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:19 PM
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

Again, you don't understand. I refuse to keep this up because you have no argument, you have stupidity.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:28 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Thats sorta what I just said to you lol......proving my point entirely...thx

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:35 PM
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

The difference is Moo's claim is canon to real life.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 06:36 PM
Sin_Volvagia

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mXRBvXQO1w

(please log in to view the image)

What was that about Zelda being childish?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2009 08:31 PM
Sin_Volvagia is currently offline Click here to Send Sin_Volvagia a Private Message Find more posts by Sin_Volvagia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote