KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu

Which form is superior?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Majin Buu with Gotenks, Gohan and Piccolo 36 58.06%
Evil Kid Buu 26 41.94%
Total: 62 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Evolution
If you choose not to change your mind after that, then you definitely should stop arguing.

But yet, I've given more proof of Kid Buu not being the most powerful time and time again....Of course, I've been arguing in this thread far longer then you have, and I just choose to stop.

And after all, how can I put up with your unbeatable arguments...Ie: "Kid Buu's the last villain of the saga, so that means he's the strongest!"

The only thing thats with you your whole life is complete and utter darkness.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:05 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

What the hell? I dont care how long you been arguing...

How about Goku actually saying Kid Buu is 2x stronger than Super Buu. How Kibitoshin saying Buu is more powerful than ever.

Goku fought both Super Buu and Kid Buu........

I havent seen any strong arguments on your part. At least nothing that measures up to Goku actually saying which is stronger.

If I was arguing that Super Buu was stronger and someone posted evidence that proves otherwise, then I would change my mind. You obviously arent like that, You choose to ignore my evidence and quit arguing because you still think you're right.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:26 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Frisky Dingo
Frisky Wolf Lord

Kid Buu is possibly the strongest here. It took a Super Spirit Bomb to beat Kid Buu while Vegeto could have done away with the other Buu with great ease and Kid Buu was actualy doing a good job of fighting the Super Spirit Bomb off.

Saikyo Ryu, LEARN IT!

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:32 PM
Frisky Dingo is currently offline Click here to Send Frisky Dingo a Private Message Find more posts by Frisky Dingo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

Okay, I'm done playing nice.

I have provided enough evidence that shows Kid Buu is the stronger, but here it goes again.

- Last villian in saga/series
Okay, and that means what? Android 17 and 18 were the last villians of the Cell saga, and were they the strongest? That argument mean's nothing and is stupid.

quote:
- Original form
Okay...And SSJ isn't Goku's original form, but yet he's stronger in it, hmm go figure...So again, that's a stupid argument.

quote:
- Kibitoshin in regards to Kid Buu in True Saiyans Fight Alone "Hes more powerful than ever"
Yes, he says that in the anime, but not in the manga. But know what else he says in the manga? That Buu was unstoppable while he was Fat Buu...But yet, Goku says he could have beaten Fat Buu...So that either tells us two things; what people say can't be taken in for account, or that Kaioshin knows nothing. You take your pick; either way, it disapproves this argument.

quote:
- Goku in regards to Kid Buu in Battle for The Universe Begins " Darn wheres your weak point, your twice as strong as before, your speed your power"
Yet, when Fat Buu fought the evil Buu that came out of him when Bee was "killed" he didn't stand a chance and was beaten all too easily; but Fat Buu was able to stick with Kid Buu, even though by your standards he was much stronger than any other Buu.

quote:
Shin has shown to underestimate the saiyans, but throughout the whole saga there was one thing he knew, Majin Buu, and he said his original form was the strongest, so Im going trust him on that one.
So...you're going to trust a person whom was wrong about EVERYTHING? Okay...People who are terrified (like Kaioshin was of Buu) engage in hyperbole to amp up the stats of the thing they're afraid of....Which was something Kaioshin was clearly doing,

quote:
Before I stated Goku wasnt the determining factor, but I was wrong, I went over and reviewed these episodes, and found that he did actually say Kid Buu was twice as strong as Super Buu(speed and power).
Okay, if Goku's the determining factor than let's take into account that A) He said he could beat Kid Buu if he had enough time to charge up, but yet HAD to fuse with Vegeta to stand a chance against Super Buu...Now why would he fuse if, like you say Kid Buu is stronger, he could beat Super Buu?
[/QUOTE]

What the hell? I dont care how long you been arguing...
You see, when people argue for a long period of time, they get sick of it.

quote:
How about Goku actually saying Kid Buu is 2x stronger than Super Buu. How Kibitoshin saying Buu is more powerful than ever.
How about when Buu says he's the mightiest Buu ever? Or when Old Kai tells Goku that he and Gohan have NO chance at beating Super Buu and that Super Buu could beat them without much effort?

quote:
Goku fought both Super Buu and Kid Buu........
And admitted he had a chance when fighiting Kid Buu, but did no such thing when he fought Super Buu.

quote:
I havent seen any strong arguments on your part. At least nothing that measures up to Goku actually saying which is stronger.

Which he says during filler of the Anime...yeah, real seal-tight argument there. But how about the scans I had of Old Kai saying he was the most dangerous, not most powerful? Or how about the scan of Buu saying he was the stronger? or how about the one where Goku says he has to fuse in order to stand a chance?

quote:
If I was arguing that Super Buu was stronger and someone posted evidence that proves otherwise, then I would change my mind. You obviously arent like that, You choose to ignore my evidence and quit arguing because you still think you're right.
HAHA...that's classic....What people say in filler isn't proof...When you learn that, I'll begin arguing again.

Last edited by Darth Macabre on Oct 14th, 2006 at 08:59 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 08:47 PM
Darth Macabre is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Macabre a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Macabre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

I'm going to contact WD, as this has been prven by Macabre.

Super Buu > Kid Buu

Some men die under the mountain just looking for gold
Some die looking for a hand to hold

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:19 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

quote:
Okay, if Goku's the determining factor than let's take into account that A) He said he could beat Kid Buu if he had enough time to charge up

This doesnt mean Kid Buu isnt stronger than Super Buu, Remember Super Buu is a lot smarter than Kid Buu. Goku could have see this, but still this doesnt measure up to Goku actually saying Kid Buu is stronger.

quote:
Yet, when Fat Buu fought the evil Buu that came out of him when Bee was "killed" he didn't stand a chance and was beaten all too easily; but Fat Buu was able to stick with Kid Buu, even though by your standards he was much stronger than any other Buu.

We dont know if he could have stuck around with Evil Buu, Fat Buu tried to turn him into candy and it back fired, its not like he was beaten into near death like he was when he fought kidd buu.

quote:
So...you're going to trust a person whom was wrong about EVERYTHING?

He was wrong about the saiyans, Ill admit that, but he WAS NOT wrong about Majin Buu. He already said he didnt pay enough attention to this part of the universe, so he knew nothing about the saiyans. Plus hes seen all forms off buu, hes felt all of there powers, he knows what hes saying.

And you're going to trust a viilian? Who has not only eaten millions of people but anihilted the survivors with ki blast, And absorbed Z fighters. Over Goku.......?

quote:
How about when Buu says he's the mightiest Buu ever?

We arent introduced to Kid Buu yet at this point. You do know that Villians tend to lie? And when he said this he was referring to the forms of buu we have already seen(Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu before he absorbed Gotenks).

quote:
if like you say Kid Buu is stronger

Not only do I say this, but so does Kibitshin AND GOKU.

quote:
okay, and that means what? Android 17 and 18 were the last villians of the Cell saga, and were they the strongest?

How was 17 and 18 the last villians of the Cell saga?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:19 PM
Lord Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Macabre
Grey King of the Debb

This doesnt mean Kid Buu isnt stronger than Super Buu, Remember Super Buu is a lot smarter than Kid Buu. Goku could have see this, but still this doesnt measure up to Goku actually saying Kid Buu is stronger.
But if Super Buu can beat Goku then that kinda means he's stronger then Kid Buu...Sorry.

quote:
We dont know if he could have stuck around with Evil Buu, Fat Buu tried to turn him into candy and it back fired, its not like he was beaten into near death like he was when he fought kidd buu.
So backing away in fear and resorting to your last attack isn't, in your eyes, conceding that you are weaker?

quote:
He was wrong about the saiyans, Ill admit that, but he WAS NOT wrong about Majin Buu. He already said he didnt pay enough attention to this part of the universe, so he knew nothing about the saiyans. Plus hes seen all forms off buu, hes felt all of there powers, he knows what hes saying.
Felt all their powers? The guy had no idea that SSJ had more then one level...So the argument that he's "felt" all their powers means nothing; the guys an idiot, that just thought Kid Buu was stronger because he's been haunting his dreams for the last millennium.

quote:
And you're going to trust a viilian? Who has not only eaten millions of people but anihilted the survivors with ki blast, And absorbed Z fighters. Over Goku.......?
When the villains beating the junk out of the most powerful individual warrior in the manga? Yes, yes I am.

quote:
We arent introduced to Kid Buu yet at this point. You do know that Villians tend to lie? And when he said this he was referring to the forms of buu we have already seen(Fat Buu, Evil Buu, Super Buu before he absorbed Gotenks).
Umm, but he's been Kid Buu before, so he knows how powerful he's been...And you can prove that he wasn't refering to Kid buu how?

Also, when did Buu ever lie during the anime or manga? Goku told him to wait for a fighter so he waited...Picollo told him to follow him so he followed him...I don't see any evidence of Buu being a liar...So saying "Villains" tend to lie is, in and of itself, a lie.

quote:
Not only do I say this, but so does Kibitshin AND GOKU.

Goku also said they would have to fuse in order to beat Buuhan...So, again, you can't take what people say for proof and fact.

quote:
How was 17 and 18 the last villians of the Cell saga?

Easy...Trunks returned to the future and defeated his enemies during the Cell Saga...Therefore, 17 and 18 were the last enemies of the Cell Saga.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:35 PM
calvs
Kommunist

One more point that needs to be brought to light.

Buu in his majin Buu (not fat) stage would do anything to become stronger.

During the Stomach saga, when vegeta Disconected fat Buu's pod, Majin Buu went insane. he said "NO, don't do that!"

Do you, Evolution, think that Buu would be against Vegeta disconecting Fat Buu's pod, if the result would make him STRONGER?

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:46 PM
calvs is currently offline Click here to Send calvs a Private Message Find more posts by calvs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Evolution
Legendary

Going in reverse order.

quote:
Easy...Trunks returned to the future and defeated his enemies during the Cell Saga...Therefore, 17 and 18 were the last enemies of the Cell Saga.

Well, he fought Cell last in his time, and this is something completely different and you know it.

quote:
Goku also said they would have to fuse in order to beat Buuhan...So, again, you can't take what people say for proof and fact.

They did have to fuse in order to defeat Buuhan..... Remember he didnt want to fuse against Kid Buu because true saiyans fight alone and kid buu wasnt a fused being himself, so it would be unfair.

quote:
Felt all their powers? The guy had no idea that SSJ had more then one level...So the argument that he's "felt" all their powers means nothing; the guys an idiot,

Once again, he was wrong about the saiyans, he even admitted that himself.

quote:
Umm, but he's been Kid Buu before, so he knows how powerful he's been...And you can prove that he wasn't refering to Kid buu how?

The statement is also false since he absorbed Gohan and became even stronger. But you're right, we will never know if we was referring to kid buu or not.

quote:
During the Stomach saga, when vegeta Disconected fat Buu's pod, Majin Buu went insane. he said "NO, don't do that!"

Do you, Evolution, think that Buu would be against Vegeta disconecting Fat Buu's pod, if the result would make him STRONGER?

He said it wouldnt be him, If someone was trying to make me dumber I would be completely against it.

Last edited by Lord Evolution on Oct 14th, 2006 at 09:55 PM

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:48 PM
calvs
Kommunist

He said it wouldnt be him, If someone was trying to make me dumber I would be completely against it.

Buu was already at the mental capacity of a toddler, and as we all know, Buu wasn't one to care about brains over braun.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 09:53 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

So, someone wanna post a scan of the Manga where Goku says "You're twice as strong!"
?

No?

Why's that? Because...it was never printed? *GASP!*

Guess why?

Why?

BECAUSE!

Super Buu is one helluva lot more powerful than Kid Buu.

Goku NEEDED to fuse with Gohan or Vegeta to beat Super Buu. He was able to deal with Kid Buu by his lonesome. Hell, he faired about as well against Fat Buu as he did against Kid Buu.

Get over it, Goku was the main character in Dragonball - Akira always said that Z was Gohan's story. Gohan surpassed his dad. Twice.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 14th, 2006 11:39 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by Soljer
So, someone wanna post a scan of the Manga where Goku says "You're twice as strong!"
?

No?

Why's that? Because...it was never printed? *GASP!*

Guess why?

Why?

BECAUSE!

Super Buu is one helluva lot more powerful than Kid Buu.

Goku NEEDED to fuse with Gohan or Vegeta to beat Super Buu. He was able to deal with Kid Buu by his lonesome. Hell, he faired about as well against Fat Buu as he did against Kid Buu.

Get over it, Goku was the main character in Dragonball - Akira always said that Z was Gohan's story. Gohan surpassed his dad. Twice.
Akira Said Z was Gohan's story? HAHAHA

Goku was the main char of every dragonball series.

In most of the Saga's, Gohan was either unconscious or dead.

Point moot.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 12:44 AM
King Kandy

When they were inside Buu, Goku removed all the absorbed creatures but fat Buu, Leaving basic level Super Buu. What Does Goku say then? "He's still too strong for us!"

And yet, Kid Buu was not!

From this, it can be inferred... Super>Kid!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 05:55 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by King Kandy
When they were inside Buu, Goku removed all the absorbed creatures but fat Buu, Leaving basic level Super Buu. What Does Goku say then? "He's still too strong for us!"

And yet, Kid Buu was not!

From this, it can be inferred... Super>Kid!

That made no sense.

What he meant by "he's still too strong for us" is that
A. They were micro-organisms inside Buu's body
B. They were fighting his thought.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 07:10 AM
King Kandy

Nope. This was before his thought appeared.

They KNEW they could get out and be big again. At the time, they were activly preparing to do so.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 03:49 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
calvs
Kommunist

Originally posted by King Kandy
Nope. This was before his thought appeared.

They KNEW they could get out and be big again. At the time, they were activly preparing to do so.

I just watched that ep and.. That's not what happened at all.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 05:57 PM
King Kandy

I could easily be wrong, though. That's just my remembrance.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 06:33 PM
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by calvs
Akira Said Z was Gohan's story? HAHAHA

Goku was the main char of every dragonball series.

In most of the Saga's, Gohan was either unconscious or dead.

Point moot.

Z was to end at the Cell Saga - with Goku 'passing the torch,' so to speak, to Gohan, his son. Gohan, who surpassed Goku. Gohan...you know...the one that was still ALIVE.

The buu saga was originally unplanned at all, but when the pressure was put upon Akira, he finally folded and made it. While still making it clear the Gohan's potential was still far beyond anything Goku could ever hope to match.

Something that GT cluster****ed horribly. There was a REASON that Gohan wasn't able to go Super Saiya-jin anymore. -_- ugh.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 15th, 2006 10:34 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoner420
Smoke The Reefer

um i gessing kid boy i mean they had to pull out all the stops to beat him it was crazy!

3 Things I need Beer,Weed & women

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 03:42 PM
Stoner420 is currently offline Click here to Send Stoner420 a Private Message Find more posts by Stoner420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Originally posted by Adult Swim Guy
um i gessing kid boy i mean they had to pull out all the stops to beat him it was crazy!

You'd be guessing wrong.

big grin.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Oct 16th, 2006 04:13 PM