KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » God's Legends: Registration

God's Legends: Registration
Started by: The Force

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

*cough* the legendary ARCHANGEL stick out tongue

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 01:15 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

*cough* the Legendary BALOR

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 01:42 AM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

i'm sorry but i believe it was an archangel, yes one that kicked lucifer and 1/3 of the angels out of heaven stick out tongue so therefore the archangel must have been some powerful mofos blink

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 02:43 AM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

'Don't mess with me, or else i'll go all Crazy Christian on your backside.'-Holy Man, KMC Forums

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 07:03 PM
The Rover is currently offline Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fungrl515

Oh my god! I totally messed up! If you look back at the bio of my character, her weigth is totally wrong! oh my gosh! that was one of my thoughts for her age! oh my gosh! i'm totally embarrassed. She's 115. Oh my gosh! totally messed up.

i'm coming in at a convenient spot, cuz i really don't want to read 105 pages to see where the hell you are. ok.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 08:40 PM
fungrl515 is currently offline Click here to Send fungrl515 a Private Message Find more posts by fungrl515 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

what did you put down as her weight?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 09:56 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
Originally posted by Holy Man
Dang, that's bad. but i think Michael could take him wink
or th one BALOR that is above in ranking than him thumb up

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:03 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

ranking with who?

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:10 PM
LarryTheArch
Restricted

Account Restricted

Satan ranks me has is second in command second place pretty much. The other dude, i dont feel like typings his name again roll eyes (sarcastic) is only third because I had already taen the palce of second. thumb up therefor it is only logical that I am powerful enoguh to kill him.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:15 PM
LarryTheArch is currently offline Click here to Send LarryTheArch a Private Message Find more posts by LarryTheArch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

to kill Mephistophel? or to even try and take on Michael? who kicked satan's rear outta heaven

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 10:54 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

?that makes no sence? you cant be second in command because montress said thats what his character was gonna be at the bieggining of the game so he officially is so put that in your shoe and kick it

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:00 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

i might make a new character after the death of mine but a little later on maybe as a deth angel like nadea or konguise.......no hes too fat...........lohagan yea hes cool i always liked him

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:02 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~who said any thing about second in comand, i was revived by Satan as an Archdemon, to join his side, i never said any thing about second in command, me and Mr. M are allies now~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:02 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

? i was talking about montress not you dere dude

i could be the twins yelmun and gogozet!!!! there the coolest death angels i ever made up ones a gravity death angel and ones a lava death angel there both pretty cool

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 03:05 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

quote:
Originally posted by FRO§T
~who said any thing about second in comand, i was revived by Satan as an Archdemon, to join his side, i never said any thing about second in command, me and Mr. M are allies now~

not you frost, we were talking about swordpoint

I thought Rhemus was cool to begin, how do you think Tal is gonna take it?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:13 PM
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

no idea i think shes already crying and oh yea arks trying to kill her

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:15 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

oh yeah i just added something there, and john is pissed off, wow it seems like Kakrot, John, Tal and Andora, are the only good guys left

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:19 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Ark hasnt turned evil, he is just confused, and evil is just more easier for him

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:23 PM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

im still good!!! i just cant do anything to help.......anything at all for that matter...... hey can an angel made from a human die from starvation?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:27 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Angels do not eat

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 04:29 PM