KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The General Discussion Thread

The General Discussion Thread
Started by: The Grey Fox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (21788): « First ... « 16559 16560 [16561] 16562 16563 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scribble
icon

Gooooood times canne wait to die in a terror attack so that Sadiq Khan can tell everyone that diversity is our strength

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 10:58 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
To be fair to you guys, we've had similar shit happen with illegal immigrants we've let go.
yeah but this guy was white n English

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 10:58 PM
walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by walshy
Oh did you hear about the serial rapist who got out early then raped bunch of people? So messed up

To be fair to you guys, we've had similar shit happen with illegal immigrants we've let go.

*smh*

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:00 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
icon

how bout neither happen

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:01 PM
Scribble is currently offline Click here to Send Scribble a Private Message Find more posts by Scribble Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
icon

Would be nice if like government didn't just suck across the board for once

walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Wasn't the terrorist at a conference for murderers n high level criminals about reforming and not murdering people

walshy is currently offline Click here to Send walshy a Private Message Find more posts by walshy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
icon

Wasn't the terrorist at a conference for murderers n high level criminals about reforming and not murdering people
ye

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:02 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

White AND English? So practically a nazi. Yikes.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:03 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

I think you should get into politics like as a career

Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Vote Welshy

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Vote Welshy

Wrestling matches aren't really voted on, a rich man decides whether or not another man will allow you to defeat him.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:04 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scribble
icon

Honestly we could just deport any terrorist like that to whatever country is hiding and supporting ISIS the most at the time. It'd save us time, money and lives. Plus send a few good cruise missiles in afterwards, chuck the good old SAS and navy seals in post-missile campaign to clear it all up.

I guess I'm going full guns here but whatever, I don't necessarily agree with this idea long-term but it could work

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:05 PM
Scribble
icon

Spoilers that country will never be Israel. Because they don't play that game. Could possibly be do with something relating to not following a barbaric murder-cult of a religion idk???????

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:06 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Honestly the worst part of helping at wrestling shows is knowing who wins, I like to be surprised

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:06 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Don't deport the terrorists just kill them.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:07 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh and when you have the Palestinian government paying the families of terrorists who suicide bomb themselves, stfu with any attempt to draw an equivalency between Israeli's and Palestinians. Just don't do it. A legit terrorist org is in charge of "Palestine"(which I assume exists right next to Narnia and Wakanda).

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:12 PM
walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Would you have any old white guy murderer given death penalty too

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:13 PM
Scribble
icon

Don't deport the terrorists just kill them.
I don't really agree with capital punishment. As much as I wish I could, I just think we should rise above it. But maybe sending terrorists to where they allege to is too dangerous, so idk. I'd like to say just shoot 'em but I'm not that hardline, for some reason. I think capital punishment can lead to bad precedents

Scribble
icon

I mean Palestine is a real historical area but yeah

walshy
Veteran. Wrestler. Hero

Can we talk about your cat or something

Old Post Dec 11th, 2019 11:14 PM