KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Star Wars: The Last Jedi
Started by: Firefly218

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (210): « First ... « 165 166 [167] 168 169 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

(please log in to view the image)

laughing out loud

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:24 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

LMAO! I love it. I love that you're so triggered you need to resort to that.

Do more.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:25 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

"the mods won't do anything"

awww

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
"the mods won't do anything"

awww

You must truly be enraged lol. Love it. Gimme more.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:27 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you tried so hard to get people banned and the mods wouldn't listen sad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:29 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you tried so hard to get people banned and the mods wouldn't listen sad

Your meltdown is reminding me of your famous meltdown after Scribble kept owning you. My favorite part:

okay but you're the one who has emotional stock invested in this.

^^You argued for 15 more pages after this comment lol.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:31 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

you whined and cried to them, and they didn't ban everyone who hurt your fee-fees. poor babyman. sad

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:32 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

you whined and cried to them, and they didn't ban everyone who hurt your fee-fees. poor babyman. sad

I still remember when you had a meltdown over Sable. Just in case you forgot:

cool. call your whore mother up and tell her what a clever phaggot she raised. thumb up

wow good job. your whore mother must be very proud of you. thumb up

just curious: how many restraining orders were filed against you? miserable worthless POS.

Damn you are upset.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:40 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

isn't it time fro you to clip your brother's toenails. you owe him everything in your worthless ineffectual life.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 06:48 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

isn't it time fro you to clip your brother's toenails. you owe him everything in your worthless ineffectual life.

So triggered smile

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 07:29 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

...more from the welfare queen?

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 10:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

i bet the average kmc member has more money jingling in their back pocket than your entire net worth.
thumb up

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 11:01 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

...more from the welfare queen?
Thats going to stick.

#welfarequeen

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 11:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Surtur
I think the Clone Wars cartoon is far better than the movies.

I loved the Clone Wars cartoons!!!! A shamed they are over...The Rebels ones aren't as good TBH.

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2018 11:03 PM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
I loved the Clone Wars cartoons!!!! A shamed they are over...The Rebels ones aren't as good TBH.

Yeah, it was a great series. I like how it better established reasons that Anakin wouldn't be 100% trusting of the jedi. It also makes you a lot more sympathetic to both the droids and the clones. The movies did a poor job highlighting the bond between the clones and the jedi.

Not that I don't love some of the movies, but it seems to me like the best things about Star Wars are not necessarily the movies, but the expanded universe.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 01:09 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Yeah, it was a great series. I like how it better established reasons that Anakin wouldn't be 100% trusting of the jedi. It also makes you a lot more sympathetic to both the droids and the clones. The movies did a poor job highlighting the bond between the clones and the jedi.

Not that I don't love some of the movies, but it seems to me like the best things about Star Wars are not necessarily the movies, but the expanded universe.

Yeah I agree completely.

The problem with the movies is that they leave so many things out. Where as the Series explain way much more.

For instance, I LOVEEEEE General Greivous. I mean look at the Attack of the Clones, Grievous was portrayed until he was weak and debilitated by the clones.

I mean, Grievous had fought both Anakin and Obi Wan before and managed to back them off!

Obi Wan would have never been able to defeat a prime Grievous.

Samething happens with many other characters.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 01:20 AM
Josh_Alexander is currently offline Click here to Send Josh_Alexander a Private Message Find more posts by Josh_Alexander Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Thor

I loved Rebels S1. But then it just got worse and worse every season. To the point where Im only mildly curious to see how it ends.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 01:29 AM
Darth Thor is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Thor a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Thor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

Originally posted by Darth Thor
I loved Rebels S1. But then it just got worse and worse every season. To the point where Im only mildly curious to see how it ends.

The thing i didn't like much from rebels is that they made 'em look like childish cartoons...

The CW had a more serious approach and tried to made them as realistic as possible.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 01:36 AM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I agree completely.

The problem with the movies is that they leave so many things out. Where as the Series explain way much more.

For instance, I LOVEEEEE General Greivous. I mean look at the Attack of the Clones, Grievous was portrayed until he was weak and debilitated by the clones.

I mean, Grievous had fought both Anakin and Obi Wan before and managed to back them off!

Obi Wan would have never been able to defeat a prime Grievous.

Samething happens with many other characters.

The problem with Grievous is the way the original Clone Wars cartoon portrayed him. I'm not talking about the CGI cartoon series we're discussing, but the several 2-5 minute shorts created by the same guy who did Samurai Jack.

They made him really powerful in those shorts. The problem is that George Lucas had apparently always intended for Grievous to be more of a cowardly type of villain and that is how he seems in the movies. Also unless someone had watched the very last of those shorts they would have had no idea why Grievous keeps coughing in the movie.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 01:42 AM
Josh_Alexander
Keeper of Cosmic Balance

The problem with Grievous is the way the original Clone Wars cartoon portrayed him. I'm not talking about the CGI cartoon series we're discussing, but the several 2-5 minute shorts created by the same guy who did Samurai Jack.

They made him really powerful in those shorts. The problem is that George Lucas had apparently always intended for Grievous to be more of a cowardly type of villain and that is how he seems in the movies. Also unless someone had watched the very last of those shorts they would have had no idea why Grievous keeps coughing in the movie.

I agree and disagree with Grievous.

I mean, to me the Clone Wars Grievous is the correct Grievous.

He is treacherous, evil! He is a mastermind mother****er! I mean, he knows when to attack and when to retreat!

Not a coward that i can assure you, he is more of a sly villain. He won't stay and die in a stupid fashion.

Besides, you've got to remember that Grievous doesn't possess TK or force powers! Yet somehow he still manages to make Master Jedi's like Obi Wan and Kit Fisto fall back.

Yeah i guess you are right with that. Still, it's obvious the Grievous portrayed in the movie is nowhere in resemblance of the CW grievous or the previous series grievous.

Old Post Feb 3rd, 2018 02:51 AM