KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » House Of M

House Of M
Started by: platinumx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (27): « First ... « 23 24 [25] 26 27 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolverine8888
can namor lose his powers? only mutants right . is namor classified as a mutant?

Did you guys know he was the first mutant Marvel featured

Old Post Nov 7th, 2005 07:10 AM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Heh so long as Iceman keeps his powers, I'm good (oh wait.... "**** you JOE Q) [that rhymes too]

I haven't read HOM, and I believe that the current Black Panther storyline is set after HOM, as the HOM issue was several issues ago. Due to this evidence, I have reason to believe that Iceman has not lost his powers.

Another thing that bugs be is what Joe Q said about mutants that have lost their powers, will not get them back...

You don't **** with the original 5, you can power them up, reduce their power, kill them.... but you don't remove their power and then say they can never get them back... the original Xmen are a key moment in marvel history... so much so that, I take Joe Q's statement with a pinch of salt...

besides the most likey reason for removing Iceman's powers... if they even did was not because of Joe Q, but because of Austen's shockingly poor run on Havok's Xmen. So Joe, if your reading this, I take back my rude comment to you and I fling it right in Austen's fat face.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 04:54 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Originally posted by Blood_Rayne
Did you guys know he was the first mutant Marvel featured

<----This guy knew. stick out tongue

Both Brotherhood and the X-Men tried to recruit him.

He punked the X-Men and humiliated Magneto. big grin

Last edited by DarkCrawler on Nov 8th, 2005 at 06:26 PM

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 06:23 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

DarkCrawler, how did they lose their powers?

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 06:26 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
DarkCrawler, how did they lose their powers?

Wanda said something along the lines of, well, "No more mutants."

And somehow, voila! No more powers! stick out tongue ('Cept a few...)

Old Post Nov 8th, 2005 09:54 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Did she lose her powers?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 02:56 AM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkCrawler
KABOOOOM!!

Beak, Angel and everyone of their children except one have lost their powers too.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2005 05:08 PM
DarkCrawler is currently offline Click here to Send DarkCrawler a Private Message Find more posts by DarkCrawler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Has there been a continuation of House Of M?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2005 03:28 AM
Crimson Phoenix
Lord of the World...kinda

Originally posted by botcherby
Heh so long as Iceman keeps his powers, I'm good (oh wait.... "**** you JOE Q) [that rhymes too]

I haven't read HOM, and I believe that the current Black Panther storyline is set after HOM, as the HOM issue was several issues ago. Due to this evidence, I have reason to believe that Iceman has not lost his powers.

Another thing that bugs be is what Joe Q said about mutants that have lost their powers, will not get them back...

You don't **** with the original 5, you can power them up, reduce their power, kill them.... but you don't remove their power and then say they can never get them back... the original Xmen are a key moment in marvel history... so much so that, I take Joe Q's statement with a pinch of salt...

besides the most likey reason for removing Iceman's powers... if they even did was not because of Joe Q, but because of Austen's shockingly poor run on Havok's Xmen. So Joe, if your reading this, I take back my rude comment to you and I fling it right in Austen's fat face.

Oh, by the way, Iceman DID loose his powers

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:17 PM
Crimson Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Crimson Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Crimson Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

Originally posted by Crimson Phoenix
Oh, by the way, Iceman DID loose his powers

fool :P , thats what the sarcasm was for, read that frist line again and you'll see :P

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 01:57 PM
botcherby is currently offline Click here to Send botcherby a Private Message Find more posts by botcherby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Did she lose her powers?

Hasn't been revealed yet.

Has there been a continuation of House Of M?

There are a lot of spin-offs now, about the after-effects of House of M. Go to www.marvel.com to see them. yes

fool :P , thats what the sarcasm was for, read that frist line again and you'll see :P

laughing

(By the way, I like that sig. Did you draw the Spider-Man on it?)

Old Post Nov 12th, 2005 05:49 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botcherby

yea dude, I drew the spiderman... glad you like it smile

Old Post Nov 13th, 2005 05:26 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Originally posted by hotsauce6548
There are a lot of spin-offs now, about the after-effects of House of M. Go to www.marvel.com to see them. yes

thumb up

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 03:13 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Add Archangel to the list of mutants losing their powers:

Poor guy can't ever catch a break...

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Draco69 on Nov 18th, 2005 at 04:13 AM

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:10 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

DAMMIT SAY AMEN! but sadly...he is no more... sad

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:13 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by Draco69
Add Archangel to the list of mutants losing their powers:

Poor guy can't ever catch a break...

(please log in to view the image)
Hmm.... I kind of guessed this...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:21 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blair Wind
The Iron Avenger

WHY ARE THEY MESSING WITH THE FIVE? why?!!

>010010100100000101010010010101100100100101010011<

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:28 AM
Blair Wind is currently offline Click here to Send Blair Wind a Private Message Find more posts by Blair Wind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creshosk

Originally posted by Blair Wind
WHY ARE THEY MESSING WITH THE FIVE? why?!!
S we have what? Cyclops left? Any word on beast?

Cyclops - Astonishing (safe)

Jean - dead(ish)
Bobby - depowered
Warren - depowered

Hank - ?

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 04:41 AM
Creshosk is currently offline Click here to Send Creshosk a Private Message Find more posts by Creshosk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Hank is safe. The new Astonishing comics (FINALLY) is coming out in February.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 05:15 AM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8bitChris
?Esoteric?

R.I.P. Bobby and Warren.

Have fun making cameos...thanks for all the good times...

Maybe we'll meet again some time.

Doop Lives...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2005 06:39 AM
8bitChris is currently offline Click here to Send 8bitChris a Private Message Find more posts by 8bitChris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote