KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Martial Arts.....

Martial Arts.....
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I can fight like a girl pretty darn good.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:04 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

I like wushu, jeet kun do, jiu jitsu, kendo, kung fu and shaolin kung fu, Spetsnaz GRU, and Capoeira.

I must say that I enjoy Capoeira and just about any form of stick fighting, the most.

Capoeira is so very enjoyable. I love to dance, and I love to fight. Even practicing Capoeira is an excellent way to get a cardio workout: much better than 45 minutes on a treadmill.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:10 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

There seem to be quite a bit of accomplished martial artists here......just saying.........stop looking at me like that.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:13 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

Im a 4th kyu in Taijutsu and im still learning kenjutsu

~Decretum~

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:25 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
There seem to be quite a bit of accomplished martial artists here......just saying.........stop looking at me like that.

Well, I am most cetainly not well versed in ANY of those styles. I know a little of each. I probably am better versed in capoeira than the others, but still a relative newb.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

...........Not what I meant, but OK.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:30 PM
Bardock42

Gun Kata no expression

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:33 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shuba Duba Huba.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:34 PM
Bardock42

Jesus Christ, proof that even 4 years ago, you were unable to debate a topic intelligently.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 03:39 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bardock42
Jesus Christ, proof that even 4 years ago, you were unable to debate a topic intelligently.

I agree that he could have done much better at making his point. wrestlers are far removed from being at the upper echelon of world class athletes except for power lifting.

It is quite common in the athletic community to call the gold medal winner of the Olympic Decathlon the world's greatest athlete because they are literally the world's best all around athlete.

This is not to say that Pro. wrestlers, in general, are not excellent athletes. Some of them are in excellent cardiovascular shape. (but they are usually the thinner ones.) The fact is, pretty much all of them cycle steroids. The testing they did was generally laughable. I hear that they have bumped up testing standards because of the suicide murder that occurred with one of the wrestlers.

Pro Wrestlers are great athletes, but they are not all around athletes and are far from the world's best all around athletes. There is already a very specific measurement for world's best athlete and that is the decathlon.

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 04:29 PM
Dantalion

I used to do karate for 6 years got too my brown belt. That was pretty good. At the moment i'm doing Muay Thai and i go to some Mixed Martial Arts as well which covers things like Brazilian Ju-Jitsu, Akido and Judo and things. Its pretty cool [:

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 05:57 PM
Dantalion is currently offline Click here to Send Dantalion a Private Message Find more posts by Dantalion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
OTF, biggie. Shoo on back to the GDF for "debating."

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 06:14 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by dadudemon
I like wushu, jeet kun do, jiu jitsu, kendo, kung fu and shaolin kung fu, Spetsnaz GRU, and Capoeira.

I must say that I enjoy Capoeira and just about any form of stick fighting, the most.

Capoeira is so very enjoyable. I love to dance, and I love to fight. Even practicing Capoeira is an excellent way to get a cardio workout: much better than 45 minutes on a treadmill.

exceptional martial arts

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, I am most cetainly not well versed in ANY of those styles. I know a little of each. I probably am better versed in capoeira than the others, but still a relative newb.

I've been learning the martial arts since I was four

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 08:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
exceptional martial arts

I've been learning the martial arts since I was four

And now you can do this:

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 08:27 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
And now you can do this:

laughing laughing

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 08:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

It never gets old

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 08:30 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by steverules_2
It never gets old

are their any others like that?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 08:36 PM
steverules_2

I sent you one in a PM smile

I'm Bada's pimp

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 08:36 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BackFire
Sumo

It's the thought of half a ton of sweaty man-flesh slapping and grinding together that does it for you, eh?

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 09:19 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

Bando Thaing

Old Post Jan 29th, 2009 09:41 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote