KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » The Matrix Online

The Matrix Online
Started by: The Omega

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

quote:
Originally posted by The Omega
Urot> The peacekeepers are not out to keep people in ignorance, JUST to keep them there. Some minds cannot be freed, and if you join the Zionists to break the matrix, EVERYONE hooked up to it will die.

I did not know that...

looks like I will not be a zionist. wink

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 12:16 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

Urot> I may be wrong...
But I browsed the web a little the other day, to find some info on the game.
The Zionists Movement seem to be purely pro-human. They wish to destroy the Matrix at all cost. That sounds like a good plan to begin with… But what about ALL the people still hooked up to it, who cannot be freed?
The Peacekeepers work with the machines, having seen how the war has devastated reality, to keep the Matrix working. Perhaps, some day, working together, we can find away of clearing the skies, and the Matrix will no longer be necessary?
Both sides have their questions and down-sides. But I’ll just choose the side, that won’t make Morpheus’, Neo’s and everyone else’s work in vain. big grin

(Everyone else :http://www.fragland.net/index.php?p...ds&did=760#
AND download the trailer!!!) cool

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 12:20 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

RIGHT ON Omega good choice. I side with Laurence Fishburne too!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 12:23 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Omega
Z10N0101

yes
Oh, and Urot. We dicuss OUR game in a Usual Suspect thread, too.

"I just thought you were a guy."
"... Most guys do."

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 12:26 AM
The Omega is currently offline Click here to Send The Omega a Private Message Find more posts by The Omega Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-=Urot=-
-=GET_TWISTED=-

Ahh thx for the heads up Omega. smile

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Imagination is more important than knowledge.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 12:28 AM
-=Urot=- is currently offline Click here to Send -=Urot=- a Private Message Find more posts by -=Urot=- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

"Bullet Time makes the character go in slow-motion, but how will the other characters experience this ?
Other players will see some sort of a sped up blur of the player’s movement in Bullet Time, but the sped-up blur movement will take the same amount of time as the slow-motion counterpart."

How in the world is this going to work? If you're watching slow motion, someone else can't be seeing normal speed...

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:01 AM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MC Mike
Voice of the Voiceless

That is the question many of us have...

A posse ad esse.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:44 AM
MC Mike is currently offline Click here to Send MC Mike a Private Message Find more posts by MC Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

I hope they don't make it like JK multiplay where you just move ridiculously fast, but even how would you avoid bullets? In anycase perhaps they will have a timer and have soem sort of compensator to make up for the delay.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 04:51 AM
GABRIEL05 is currently offline Click here to Send GABRIEL05 a Private Message Find more posts by GABRIEL05 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

JK got old very very fast. People got so good at just throwing you over ledges on boards where that was possible...I personally got tired of doing it so I jst quit...There was no skill involved, whoever was the quickest with the mouse and pressing the death grip button always won.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 03:02 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

For bullet time, I believe that if one person goes in slow-mo, the other player will see that characture move slow, but obsevering characture will see them fight in uncompressed time view if u can understand this.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 08:25 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xeous
The Next.

But how is that possible? It would be like a family watching the same movie in two rooms. If, in one room, they press the slow motion button at a certain point, the movies will not finish at the same time. The timing would be off completely.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 08:35 PM
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

yeah hence some sort of compensating dead time or something I dunno...let the programmers think of it

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 08:54 PM
xeous
The Next.

lol do you know how dumb it would be if it slowed down for everyone? The entire game would be done in slow motion. I think I will just leave it to the programmers but I must say, I am intrigued!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 10:34 PM
Agent Elrond
The Curse is gone

Just a theroy. Who really knows? From the trailer, though, it looks like you are able to use bullet time, so there must be some high-tech way that's revolutionary. The W. Bros are famous for doing the impossible and making it possible. What ever the result, it will be great. cool

Old Post Nov 13th, 2003 10:36 PM
Agent Elrond is currently offline Click here to Send Agent Elrond a Private Message Find more posts by Agent Elrond Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

duh it's about the matrix what wouldn't be revolutionary now?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 06:22 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

quote:
Originally posted by jayvin
Just a theroy. Who really knows? From the trailer, though, it looks like you are able to use bullet time, so there must be some high-tech way that's revolutionary. The W. Bros are famous for doing the impossible and making it possible. What ever the result, it will be great. cool

Hold up mofo you make it sound like they turned water into wine stick out tongue

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:44 PM
JediHDM
Jedi of the Matrix

what, did you miss that interview? yeah, they did...

FOR THE MOTHERLAND!!
KMC KGB

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 08:48 PM
JediHDM is currently offline Click here to Send JediHDM a Private Message Find more posts by JediHDM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gornet

Hi @ll... new screenshots of Matrix ONLINE .. why i can't write link ???

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 09:06 PM
Gornet is currently offline Click here to Send Gornet a Private Message Find more posts by Gornet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GABRIEL05
Doom Herald

you can't write link cuz you're new.

That looks like Revolutions not Online.

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 09:11 PM
Gornet

quote:
Originally posted by GABRIEL05
you can't write link cuz you're new.

That looks like Revolutions not Online.

No ,no! :] That's my signature...

Old Post Nov 14th, 2003 09:27 PM
Gornet is currently offline Click here to Send Gornet a Private Message Find more posts by Gornet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote