KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Sirius Black [merged]

Sirius Black [merged]
Started by: Moosooman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (37): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

but if he dissaparated, why didnt he come back immediately and join in the fight again??
and sirius isnt the only person in the world capable of caring for buckbeak....
im not saying that i WANT him to be dead, but it seems that way... but i hope harry can find a way to talk to him or learn more about him anyway...

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 11:42 PM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

on another site i saw a rumour that it wasnt actually sirius at all, it was regulus (his brother who was 'killed' by death eaters)

Old Post Jul 14th, 2003 11:43 PM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Well I was thinking...he disapperated and ended up somewhere he didn't want to end up....and that by the time he would have came back Lord V would have been gone. Sirius could have dissaperated back to his house.....it makes sense...b/c with all this going on, he would've figured the ministry was coming and he is NOT completely free yet. I am thinking...somewhere on this line..i am not sure if I said exactly what I mean..... but I tried...maybe some of you know where i am going with this.

so his brother......hrm.....that might've happened.....

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:11 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

yeah...but not to be mean...BUT THERE ARE TONS of threads about sirius..... but yeah he was my favorite.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:13 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phindingnemo
phindingnemo

Yah I bet. But it is a really important to have people in your life that cares for you. Like Harry caring for Sirius. bye,
Roxy

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:31 AM
phindingnemo is currently offline Click here to Send phindingnemo a Private Message Find more posts by phindingnemo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TomsGirl

thanks ladyblueyes

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:26 AM
TomsGirl is currently offline Click here to Send TomsGirl a Private Message Find more posts by TomsGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TomsGirl

my friend told me that the veil was some sort of evilcurtain that hides the dead. is she right? and is that why harry would have heard the voices?

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 08:49 AM
TomsGirl is currently offline Click here to Send TomsGirl a Private Message Find more posts by TomsGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

that im not totally sure of...but i think that we will see sirius again in the near future.

Old Post Jul 15th, 2003 03:08 PM
ladyblueyes is currently offline Click here to Send ladyblueyes a Private Message Find more posts by ladyblueyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nadiddijaa

but in a way harry will still have a godfather with him... remember at the end of the book where dumbledore says that the people we love will always be with us? near the end of the book when harry confronted nearly headless nick about if sirius could become a ghost and live in the castle i thought it would all be ok! but he can't become a ghost... but nearly headless nick also said the reason he was a ghost was because he didnt want to die... that means sirius obviously wanted to die? doest it? or well he didnt really care... poor harry... i will miss sirius... he was one of the best characters and harrys only family that could take care of him apart from the dursleys... i read that jk rowling will only write 7 books... i dont want her to stp writing the harry potter series after number 7, i want to find out what happens to harry, fred + georges joke shop, all the weasleys, hermione, ron and dumbledore + everyone else after they finish school and stuff! its soooo unfair! : no :

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 08:17 AM
nadiddijaa is currently offline Click here to Send nadiddijaa a Private Message Find more posts by nadiddijaa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladyblueyes
captain of volleyball

i so agree with u! i wish she wouldn't stop with #7!! thats so unfair to us!! grr but i guess she has her reasons. and what u said makes total sense too! but hopefully there is still hope for sirius coming back in the next book or at least in the 7th one!! we hope sad

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 03:00 PM
ladyblueyes is currently offline Click here to Send ladyblueyes a Private Message Find more posts by ladyblueyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hermioneangel

Tongue Gary is ((okay))

Arial chocolate

Okay you guys....listen up here.....Gary can or cannot be the "perfect" guy to play Sirius....but then again who is? You just dont know until you have seen him in the actual movie! And anyhoo- gary isnt all that bad !!! Oh and just so you know....he has been playing the ruff guy for ages in all his movies and he always looked tha part! So chill out and let the good times flow! lol....

**Hermioneangel*

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 12:02 AM
Hermioneangel is currently offline Click here to Send Hermioneangel a Private Message Find more posts by Hermioneangel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tonks

Ok people,
Gary Oldman way does not look the Role of Sirius! I mean Viggo would do way better than him I mean. Well I want to know who is playing Cho Chang in the movie so any info. I need to know. Thanx.
-Tonks-

Old Post Jul 18th, 2003 08:36 PM
Tonks is currently offline Click here to Send Tonks a Private Message Find more posts by Tonks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

gary oldman as sirius black, heard that news along time ago. i can't picture him playing black either. i'm thinking more like: hugh jackman, the guy who played faramir in the two towers (lotr), or someone like that. viggo mortensen wouldn't do either, although he is a good actor.

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 01:46 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
VampVicious

BOPRecruit, why not Viggo? he's dark yet good lookin ?!
I mean, u definitelly need to find sumone who looks like he's been in jail for soo long, ait?!

as for Garry Oldman, well.. we'll find out soon..well not too soon unfortunately.. (A YEAR!!?!?!?!?!?! dang! )

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 04:18 AM
VampVicious is currently offline Click here to Send VampVicious a Private Message Find more posts by VampVicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nefertite

Question

David Wenham played Faramir in TTT.

I don't know, maby Gary Oldman will play good as Sirius. I can't say now because I haven't seen movie yet wink Will see.

Created by Godshinto

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 05:51 PM
Nefertite is currently offline Click here to Send Nefertite a Private Message Find more posts by Nefertite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StevenStills

Will Sirius ever be back? (SPOILERS)

Unless I read it wrong, it isn't like Sirius had his heart ripped out or anything. Granted everyone thinks that he is dead and that he can't come back, but this whole mystery of that veil leads me to beleive there's a bit more to it than that.

And if Sirius never comes back, will Harry ever find a way to talk to him like he tried with the mirrior?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 02:28 AM
StevenStills is currently offline Click here to Send StevenStills a Private Message Find more posts by StevenStills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thelotrlovr15
you may call me SALAZAR!

he can fix the mirror and why did j.k. make him open when he died? i mean after he died? he is gonna use it somehoe for some reason...

"I know half of you half as well as I should like... And I like less than half of you half as well as you diserve..."--Bilbo

" That'll be them, will it, Potter?"
He pointed with his thumb over his shoulder; his magical eye was evidently peering through the back of his hand and his bowler hat. Harry leanded and inch or so to the left to see where Mad-Eye was pointing and there, sure enough, were the three Dursleys, who looked positively appallled to see Harry's reception committee.
"Ah, Harry!" said Mr. Weasley, turning from Hermione's parents, whom he had been greeting enthusiastically, and who were taking it in turns to hug Hermione." Well-- shall we do it then?"
" Yeah, I reckon so, Arthur," said Moody.
He and Mr. Weasley took the lead across the station toward the place where the Dursleys stood, apparently rooted to the floor. Hermione disengaged herself gently from her mother to join the group.
" Good afternoon," said Mr. Weasley pleasantly to Uncle Vernon coming to a halt right in front of him. " You might remember me, my name's Arthur Wealey."
As Mr. Weasley had singlehandedly demolished most of the Dursley's living room two years previously, Harry would have been very surprised if Uncle Vernon had forgotten him. Sure enough, Uncle Vernon turned a deeper shade of puce and glared at Mr. Weasley, but chose not to say anything, partly, perhaps, because the Dursley's were outnumbered two to one. Aunt Petunia looked both frightened and embarassed. She kept glancing around, as though terrified somebody she knew would see her in such company. Dudley, meanwhile, seemed to be trying to look small and insignificant, a feat at which he was failing extravagantly.
" We thought we'd just have a few words with you about Harry." said Mr. Weasley, still smiling.
" Yeah," growled Moody." About how he's treated when he's at your place."
Uncle Vernon's mustache seemed to bristle with indignation. Possibly because the bowler hat gave him the entirely mistaken impression that he was dealing with a kindred spirit, he addressed himself to Moody.
" I am not aware that it is any of your business what goes on in my house-"
" I expect what you're not aware of would fill several books, Dursley," growled Moody.
" Anyway, that's not the point," interjected Tonks, whose pink hair seemed to offend Aunt Petunia more than all the rest put together, for she closed her eyes rather than look at her." The point is, if we find out you've been horrible to Harry--"
"-- and make no mistake, we'll hear about it," added Lupiin pleasantly.
" Yes," said Mr. Weasley, " even if you won't let Harry use the felly tone--"
" TELEPHONE," whispered Hermoine.
" Yeah, if we get any hint that Potter's been mistreated in any way, you'll have us to answer to," said Moody.
Uncle Vernon swelled ominously. His sensed of outrage seemed to outweigh even his fear of this bunch of oddballs.
" Are you threatening me ,sir" he said, so loudly that passersby actually turned to stare.
" Yes, I am," said Mad- Eye, who seemed rather pleased that Uncle Vernon had grasped this fact so quickly.
" And do I look like the kind of man who can be intimidated?" barked Uncle Vernon.
" Well..." said Moody, pushing back his bowler hat to reveal his sinisterly revovling magical eye. Uncle Vernon leapt backward in horror and collided painfully with a luggage trolley. " Yes, I'd have to say you do, Dursley."
He turned away from Uncle Vernon to surey Harry. " So, Potter... give us a shout if you need us. If we don't hear from you for three days in a row, we'll send someone along...."
Aunt Petunia whimpered piteously. It could not have been plainer tht she was thinking of what neighbors would say if they caught sight of these people marching up the garden path.
" ' Bye, then, Potter," said Moody, grasping Harry's shoulder for a moent with a gnarled hand.
" Take care, Harry," said Lupin quietly. " Keep in touch."
" Harry, we'll have you away from there as soom as we can," Mrs. Weasley whispered, hugging him again.
" We'll see you soon ,mate," said Ron anxiously, shaking Harry's hand.
" Really soon, Harry," said Hermione earnestly." We promise."
Harry nodded. He somehow could not find words to tell them what it meant to him, to see them all ranged there, on his side. Instead he smiled, raised a hand in farewell, turned around, and led the way out of he station toward the sunlit strret, with Uncle Vernon, Aunt Petunia, and Dudley hurrying along in his wake.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 04:12 AM
thelotrlovr15 is currently offline Click here to Send thelotrlovr15 a Private Message Find more posts by thelotrlovr15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I don't think he'll be back. His death was the only solution. JKR has said it that the books will get even darker. I wish he could come back, but, IMO, he won't sad

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 06:09 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

i dont think he'll come back to life, exactly, but im sure that mirror will be useful for something. and i think harry will be able to contact sirius somehow, through that veil thing maybe, or learn more about him or something.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 07:53 AM
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

YEAH I AGREE...if he didn't really fall behind the veil and disapperated...well then I am sure he's gone for good..in LIFE...but he'll come back somehow.... even if he is stuck behind the veil and he escapes...most likely he'll be a ghost..... I wonder if the veil is like a place for trapped souls..... I wonder how Luna's mom got there...I am sure we'll find out though............. I wonder if you have to fall behind it...or if there are other ways to end up there.... hrmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Old Post Jul 24th, 2003 08:22 AM