KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Should Paris Hilton go to jail?

Does Paris Hilton deserve Jail time?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
If you've done the crime... 59 93.65%
Not really... 1 1.59%
Why would a country be in a prison? 0 0%
...Celebrities again? 3 4.76%
Total: 63 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Should Paris Hilton go to jail?
Started by: Ashestoashesjc

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ashestoashesjc

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonheartmm
LMAO, it was all probably another publicity stunt. they probably knew shed never see the inside of a cell, and yet theyr showin videos of her checkin out the cells n crap. furthermore, she got her name mentioned in the mtv movie awards, and i bet the presenter is fealing pretty pissed right now cause she got all the publicity and yet no jail time. **** the legal system, the ***** should be locked up for all eternity.

But then she can't make another crappy album that every teenaged girl will end up buying because they idolize that ****! And what about the possibility for a Wax Museum 2?!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 04:27 PM
Ashestoashesjc is currently offline Click here to Send Ashestoashesjc a Private Message Find more posts by Ashestoashesjc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

She deserves it, driving without respect or fear of prosecution is a bad thing. What if she killed a few pedestrians the next time she was drunk driving? Its for her own good to learn a lesson. And a good experience to see that life isnīt some rosy fairy tale.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 06:15 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by Bicnarok
She deserves it, driving without respect or fear of prosecution is a bad thing. What if she killed a few pedestrians the next time she was drunk driving? Its for her own good to learn a lesson. And a good experience to see that life isnīt some rosy fairy tale.

She's rich... she does live a fairy tale.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 07:38 PM
Ashestoashesjc is currently offline Click here to Send Ashestoashesjc a Private Message Find more posts by Ashestoashesjc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Meh, she's a vacuous trollop. But at the end of the day, when she gets out of jail, she'll still have her ~$20 million inheritance waiting for her.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 07:44 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Meh, she's a vacuous trollop. But at the end of the day, when she gets out of jail, she'll still have her ~$20 million inheritance waiting for her.

What I don't understand is why her father doesn't threaten to disinherit her. I'm undoubtebly sure that she'd straighten up real quick...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 08:02 PM
leonheartmm

Originally posted by Ashestoashesjc
But then she can't make another crappy album that every teenaged girl will end up buying because they idolize that ****! And what about the possibility for a Wax Museum 2?!

LMAO, if they made a wax statue of her, id impale her ass with a hot metal dildo! or maybe a warm buttering knife wold do the trick.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 08:59 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

What I don't understand is why her father doesn't threaten to disinherit her. I'm undoubtebly sure that she'd straighten up real quick...
I think the bulk of the fortune is still technically her grandfather, Barron Hilton's, so he'd have to disinherit the vacuous trollop.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 09:03 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

hes probably too proud of his bitchy daughter whose learnt{like him} the tricks of capitalising all your assets, good or bad, and pouncing at the first oppurtunity for fame, money and influence. probably feals shes more ready to enter the cutthroat world of high end entrepreneurship and running the business now that shes selfish and manipulative enough. trust me, i know many fathers like that, theyr twisted sick people with shitty views and no morals.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 09:03 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
debbiejo
Dreamer

She's a kid. Kids make mistakes.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 09:30 PM
debbiejo is currently offline Find more posts by debbiejo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Ocifer..im sorry buts your going to have to excuse me fromarresting me for my crime, because i sir, have a poison ivy rash on my arm, ands I just cant deal with going to jail, becuz i just just dont think i could take it and like you know, thats not cool

"Ocifer" " Duh...ok, go ahead and leave then, if yous feel like you learneds your lesson then,

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 09:30 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Originally posted by debbiejo

Yeah, but other kids not under the lime light whom make mistakes, actually HAVE to do their time.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 09:31 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Yeah, but other kids not under the lime light whom make mistakes, actually HAVE to do their time.

Strange, but true! Did you know that in Japan they have a show starring Paris Hilton that translates into: "Paris, the teenaged *****" She's supposed to be this girl that has to go through life being a half ***** and making sure her normal non-bitchy friends don't find her out. Fascinating stuff....

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:04 PM
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by leonheartmm
hes probably too proud of his bitchy daughter whose learnt{like him} the tricks of capitalising all your assets, good or bad, and pouncing at the first oppurtunity for fame, money and influence. probably feals shes more ready to enter the cutthroat world of high end entrepreneurship and running the business now that shes selfish and manipulative enough. trust me, i know many fathers like that, theyr twisted sick people with shitty views and no morals.

It's shit-head parents like that that end up with children like, New York, Paris Hilton, Lindsay Lohan (still hot), and Machauly Culkin...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:06 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by debbiejo

Lessee, she's a stuck up brat, she has a restraining order against her for harrasment, she's in jail for drunk driving on a revoked liscense, and she's now in a lawsuit from the band UB40 for partially plagiarizing one of their songs...

Yup, kids make mistakes! Let's pat them on the head and tell them not to do it again. no expression

Are we defining 26 as kid age now?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

She's not a kid, she's 26. Old enough to know not to drive when you're license is revoked.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:20 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RogerRamjet
Playground Superstar

i say nay!!! someone so beautiful, intelligent, rich....and...rich mustn't go to jail! i mean...what has the world come to?? who's next?? Michael Jackson?! no!! America please...no!!!

uuuh Baby Baby...it's a wild world...it's hard to get by just upon a smile...

Sig by Scy!

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:20 PM
RogerRamjet is currently offline Click here to Send RogerRamjet a Private Message Find more posts by RogerRamjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Originally posted by BackFire
She's not a kid, she's 26. Old enough to know not to drive when you're license is revoked.

Apparently not.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Who's New York? huh And Lindsey Lohan isn't particularly hot.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:28 PM
Ashestoashesjc

With her history she won't get a National ID in '08 thinking "That's not hot" and she won't be able to drive.... then she'll ask Daddy for money to sue the system...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:31 PM
Ashestoashesjc

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Who's New York? huh And Lindsey Lohan isn't particularly hot.

Lindsay Lohan is a goddess! New York is some whore from a show on VH1... Flavor of Love or something...

Old Post Jun 9th, 2007 10:33 PM