KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Rand Paul assaulted in his home

Rand Paul assaulted in his home
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 3 4 [5]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Surtur
Just remember to stock up on brew. I know Thanksgiving is coming up and you must be stressed about your family.

Anyways, how does your family make you feel? I have a brother, he is pretty cool. You got any sisters or aunts?

sure i'll just divulge personal info to a bitter emotionally gimped slander-merchant. wacko

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:26 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
sure i'll just divulge personal info to a bitter emotionally gimped slander-merchant. wacko

Ah but the problem is you divulged personal information at one time or another somewhere to someone.

Anyways, why do the strong women in your family intimidate you? And what kind of liquor are you going to use to cope with them?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:29 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Ah but the problem is you divulged personal information at one time or another somewhere to someone.

Anyways, why do the strong women in your family intimidate you? And what kind of liquor are you going to use to cope with them?

tryhard much harder, squirt.

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:31 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's okay man, I understand now. I see why you've been on edge, I see why you've been doing your "whine about something and twist the persons words" tactic more often.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:42 PM
Surtur is currently offline Click here to Send Surtur a Private Message Find more posts by Surtur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

It's okay man, I understand now. I see why you've been on edge, I see why you've been doing your "whine about something and twist the persons words" tactic more often.

i didn't whine about your desperate tryharding. i ignored it. then you and your pedophile friend got mad about me ignoring it. :')

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:43 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

i didn't whine about your desperate tryharding. i ignored it. then you and your pedophile friend got mad about me ignoring it. :')

What booze are you going to use to cope with your sisters and aunt this year? I bet in the past the times you were with your family were especially rough on Sancty, right? She probably knew you were gonna take out your frustrations on her with talk of rape and molestation and just your overall creep factor.

Did it make you feel powerful to cause someone to cry on multiple occasions? What went through your mind?

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:47 PM
Flyattractor

i didn't whine

First thing a True WHINER always says.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:50 PM
Flyattractor is currently offline Click here to Send Flyattractor a Private Message Find more posts by Flyattractor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:54 PM
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Flyattractor

First thing a True WHINER always says.

Go easy on him, he's intimidated by the strong women in his family and has to drown his sorrows with booze whenever he is around them, and Thanksgiving is coming up.

Poor guy.(I'm not making this up btw)

Old Post Nov 10th, 2017 08:56 PM
Adam_PoE

According to neighbors, the assault was over lawn maintenance, and it was a long time coming.

Bill Goodwin, an acquaintance of both Rene Boucher and Rand Paul, said the pair have been quarreling over Paul's mower shooting grass clippings onto Boucher's lawn for over a decade. "I ask him, I tell him, and he doesn't listen. One of these days . . ." Goodwin recalls Boucher saying after one of their many arguments.

Neighbor, Jim Skaggs, said Boucher was exacting about his yard, and that other neighbors had complained that Paul was not maintaining a standard that is consistent with their gated community, which features gas lamps, Greek statuary, and a 13-page packet of rules.

Goodwin added that Boucher was annoyed that Paul did not cut his grass to the same height, and that his unraked leaves regularly blew onto his yard.

Apparently, those tensions were triggered by a new lawn maintenance incident on November 3rd, and Boucher had had enough.

laughing

Old Post Dec 7th, 2017 11:30 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Surtur
Restricted

Account Restricted

Before when I posted what neighbors said it wasn't taken seriously. It'll be curious to see how this turns out. I know I know, there will be excuses, of course it's always different.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2017 12:08 AM