KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Storm

Do You Like Storm
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, Very much, even more than spiderman 39 45.35%
Shes ok 16 18.60%
I wouldnt care if shes in the comics or not 7 8.14%
Yes shes kool and wouldnt be the same with out her 20 23.26%
I hate her to the max 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Storm
Started by: tokyo_goddess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Storm may be 'quite' popular but nowhere near popular enough to guarantee her survival in the franchise.

That hurts!!! confused

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 2nd, 2003 04:41 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

Storm's boring and won't be missed in X3. evil face

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 01:07 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

mad

jk

Old Post Sep 4th, 2003 01:13 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arggie
Whatever.

If halle berry isnt on X3, im only going to see it once, not 9 times, not 16 times.

"You must unlearn, what you have learned"
-Jedi Master Yoda

Old Post Sep 7th, 2003 04:10 PM
Arggie is currently offline Click here to Send Arggie a Private Message Find more posts by Arggie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

I just signed the pittion kes

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 08:07 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Thanks smile

Old Post Sep 12th, 2003 09:55 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

Are you guys still voting. Just thought i remind you guys

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 10:34 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

can we vote twice???

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 24th, 2003 11:27 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LISA-J
R&G FAN

Come on Storm isn't really needed in x3.Don't get me wrong she is my third or forth character in the comics.Though in the movies and x-men evolution she is completely BORING in the way she's been protrayed.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 02:04 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

I know you can't vote twice but maybe for the newcomers who didn't notice the thread maybe. And yes i believe storm is needed. I love her

Old Post Sep 25th, 2003 08:03 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

quote:
Originally posted by LISA-J
Come on Storm isn't really needed in x3.Don't get me wrong she is my third or forth character in the comics.Though in the movies and x-men evolution she is completely BORING in the way she's been protrayed.

yes

(sorry Kes embarrasment )

I think they did the same to her in The Animated Series (TAS) but she was good in the movie... I loved what she said to Toad when she fried him with that lightning big grin..... also when she saves Professor X from evil little Jason in Cerebro along with Nightcrawler in X2 big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 05:22 AM
Jason Horan
Defender of the Innocent

I'm with you Kes wink , no Storm means they'll have to change Gambits story on how he got into the X-men...and that would suck big grin

"The strength of Love is governed by the two that hold it"

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 07:54 AM
Jason Horan is currently offline Click here to Send Jason Horan a Private Message Find more posts by Jason Horan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

1st Storm shows up in the posters as center stage. Wether you guys like it or not HB is an actress that attracts attention. It would be stupid not to have her. Yes she needs to be stronger, more attitude!
2nd taking a character that is already part of the equation to bring another character, like Gambit, that doesnt add anything to the story... just to please the fans is also stupid.
Dont get me wrong I love Gambit and I want to see him I just want it to make sense why he is there. Otherwise a cameo would be better.

Last edited by Kes on Sep 27th, 2003 at 01:26 PM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 09:47 AM
buffymitch
Colossus

people who ask if Storm is really needed actaully ask a dumb question. Aren't there enough X-men comic books without Wolverine or any other main character. Yes they would make a good movie even if Storm wasn't in it but just like KEs says WE, THE FANS want her.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2003 11:00 PM
Mystique
I am Mystique

Storm would be better if she did more

Ave Maria: Gegrüßet seist du, Maria, voll der Gnade, der Herr ist mit dir. Du bist gebenedeit unter den Frauen und gebenedeit ist die Frucht deines Leibes, Jesus.... Heilige Maria, Mutter Gottes, bitte für uns Sünder jetzt und in der Stunde unseres Todes. Amen. -NightCrawler Prayer

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 08:41 AM
Mystique is currently offline Click here to Send Mystique a Private Message Find more posts by Mystique Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

some of the non-americans who want to vote but can't get an address to work should check out www.usps.com. it will give you the zip code for any street address as long as the city and state are supplied. so just pick a city you know, choose either main street, a number street, or an alphabet street and it will give you the zipsmile

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 12:50 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Thanks China smile

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 01:27 PM
ChinaNiki
Dancing Queen

searching addresses is what i did at my women's studies internship and i became very familiar with that web site

Made by the talented Godshinto

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 02:00 PM
ChinaNiki is currently offline Click here to Send ChinaNiki a Private Message Find more posts by ChinaNiki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Have you voted China???? big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 06:08 PM
roguegambit
Southern Belle

Storm pics

Just decided to post this since I didn't see a thread about it...

Attachment: storm1.jpg
This has been downloaded 183 time(s).

Old Post Sep 27th, 2003 07:25 PM
roguegambit is currently offline Find more posts by roguegambit Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote