KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Storm

Do You Like Storm
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes, Very much, even more than spiderman 39 45.35%
Shes ok 16 18.60%
I wouldnt care if shes in the comics or not 7 8.14%
Yes shes kool and wouldnt be the same with out her 20 23.26%
I hate her to the max 4 4.65%
Total: 86 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Storm
Started by: tokyo_goddess

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (44): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
buffymitch
Colossus

just signed it.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:11 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Paola
Ronin

Sure Kes.... I'll also start a petition about Halle Berry not being CATWOMAN big grin

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:35 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

lol

I have a problem with the state and zip code. Tashe suggested that non-americans use a state and zip code they might now. But they must match. So you americans start giving ideas and lets make sure we dont repeat them.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:38 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think that some charcters need to be out of films and some introduced. For example Sabretooth and Toad didn't return but they will in the future, yet it was a nice change of pace to add deathsryke. I hope that storm doesn't come back for X3 and instead Beast of Collossus maybe even kitty will have bigger parts. And Maybe even Angel! but I think Storm should just sit this one out. My two cents beer pirate

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:45 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well Storm is (IMO) the coolest character. I think the ones that should always appear are Storm, Jean, Rogue,Wolverine, Cyclops,Prof. X and Magneto.Ans since I like Mystique now I think she should be in it too. For new characters just Gambit the others can stick to cameos. Thats
And since Toad and Sabertooth didnt appear in X2 doesnt make much sense to me to bring them back. I mean if they are not dead where the hell are they?!

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:51 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Singer said they would be back. But if X3 has to deal with Jean becoming Phoenix and possibly Omega Red then they should have characters who have to do with that era

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 08:55 PM
CaptainInsano is currently offline Click here to Send CaptainInsano a Private Message Find more posts by CaptainInsano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well it depends on how he writes the Phoenix story.

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:15 PM
Paola
Ronin

He should make a 4 hour movie.... or maybe 5....

Kes: in the petition I had the same problem so I put City: Mexico City State: DF (thats how my city is called) and my zip code... which is 5 numbers... why don't you make up some numbers and that's it.....

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 31st, 2003 09:38 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Tashe gave me 1 to use but I did try something like that 1st. It accepeted the Nr but not the city messed I tried Lisbon and Lisbon city. Other stuff it wouldnt work mad so I gave up and then Tashe gave 1 to use.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 12:32 PM
LISA-J
R&G FAN

quote:
Originally posted by CaptainInsano
I think that some charcters need to be out of films and some introduced.I hope that storm doesn't come back for X3 but I think Storm should just sit this one out. My two cents beer pirate
Itotally agree!!! smokin'

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 01:36 PM
LISA-J is currently offline Click here to Send LISA-J a Private Message Find more posts by LISA-J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

quote:
Originally posted by Kes
Well Storm is (IMO) the coolest character. I think the ones that should always appear are Storm, Jean, Rogue,Wolverine, Cyclops,Prof. X and Magneto.Ans since I like Mystique now I think she should be in it too.

I agree with kes on this one. Storm is essential to the x-men. Just like the rest of the above. But i want collossus to have a bigger role.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 08:02 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

Storm isn't essential, I mean she just sort of helps out like nightcrawler(on my top ten favs) but shes not essential. Its true that when people think of X-men they think of wolverine, then cyclops, then storm. So i guess what I'm trying to say is that she is important but not essential.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:12 PM
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think sabretooth should return if Omega Red is in it because Omega red is one of wolverine's biggest rivals...i think it would be cool as for the badguys I think they should have juggernaut (maybe if not X4), quicksilver, and scarlet witch. I also hope that betsey will come in one of these days. Oh yea and about the Omega Red/wolverine thing...here's a little history in case you want to know wolverine's first appearence was as a bad guy fighting Hulk, betcha didn't know that. smart

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:16 PM
Kes
Philie

Storm has a cool story too.

We already had 2 movies talking about wolvie, lets try someone else. The chick that plays Jean already said that they are going to do the dark phoenix. Now its just knowing what they'll change from the comic story to movie story.
They cant put to many characters because then there wont be time to introduce them all, and you either end up with characters you ont care about or characters that make no sence to the story.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:21 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I think it is going to have ti be accepeted that:

1. Halle Berry is INCREDIBLY expensive

2. She is not the most popular character

3. They need to leave room for new characters.

Sorry, Storm fans...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:22 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

Well she isnt the only oscar winnig actress.
Storm is quite popular actually.
The new caharcters have to make sence for the story otherwise its just stupid to have them. Plus Storm is an original.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:27 PM
CaptainInsano
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know wolverine has been used a lot but If they make Omega red it's about Wolverine hands down. I hope they show nightcrawler more and beast and colossus.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:31 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Storm may be 'quite' popular but nowhere near popular enough to guarantee her survival in the franchise.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 09:45 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

I'm not going to talk about this with you.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 10:15 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Um... ok...

But that is just the way it is, though. Obviously in a perfect world we could give all of them all the time they need, but films have to make compromises.

BtVS

Old Post Sep 1st, 2003 11:06 PM