KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » Kierra rules!!!

Kierra rules!!!
Started by: LadySlytherin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (41): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol oy jessie can you give us her screenname??? well if shes ok with it. you can tell her the ppl who say shes brilliant want to talk to her : D

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:41 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

How did you manage to get her screenname?

Kate xx

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:43 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

well I dont know Ill hafta ask first cause I know Im not the only one who has her screenname but shes rarley on so it might take awhile

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:44 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

oooh well itd b wicked if we could get it!! shes one of my favorite actresses!!! how ya stumble on her sn anyways? awsome! big grin

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:45 PM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

well my friend found it and Im not too sure how she found it but I think it was from livejournal.com and its the same screenname on there as her aim one so Im sort of confused how the whole thing came to be

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:47 PM
ace Face 0 is currently offline Click here to Send ace Face 0 a Private Message Find more posts by ace Face 0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KMC
Eternal Respect to BC

I dont want it, i just wondered how you got it.

Kate xx

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:47 PM
KMC is currently offline Click here to Send KMC a Private Message Find more posts by KMC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

oh i wanted it lol stick out tongue its ok tho if you cant give it to me. kiera has a livejournal? wow

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:48 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

what, huh how that...messed

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 07:52 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

i think it's cool. thats not for msn is it? cuz thats all i got. And thank you Simone... i hope i become famous too. it'd be awsome. and i know your gonna try to audition so maybe we'll meet each other and be in the same movie.... that'd be cool. But this is Keira. She's Awsome isn't she. i wonder how she'd feel IF she saw this and realized how much people love her... i know if i was her i'd feel pretty darn good to know how many people respect me. i'd feel so awsome. and i wouldn't be afraid to admitt it.

**I Love Johnny Depp. love**

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 10:05 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ace Face 0

Its not msn sorry...I'll tell her she has tons of fans on here and about 14 fan sites thats all on one page of searching. How many people do you think it is on here that are fans?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 10:34 PM
ace Face 0

Alright I told Keira she has a lot of fans here and gave her the website but she doesnt like going to sites that have stuff about her but she says "thanks!"

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 10:49 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

cool. On msn i added A guy or girl and their address was johnnydepp [@] hotmail.com and it was a person but i don't think it WAS him but i thought that was cool. thats off the subject but i think that it's cool that people make e-mail addresses with the names of there favorite actors. it's sweet. i guess.... wacko yea well whatever.. i dunno!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:25 PM
JacksBabe777 is currently offline Click here to Send JacksBabe777 a Private Message Find more posts by JacksBabe777 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

cool. On msn i added A guy or girl and their address was johnnydepp [@] hotmail.com and it was a person but i don't think it WAS him but i thought that was cool. thats off the subject but i think that it's cool that people make e-mail addresses with the names of there favorite actors. it's sweet. i guess.... wacko yea well whatever.. i dunno!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:25 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

Oh sorry i posted that twice. the computer is really slow and i clicked "Submit Reply" twice. oops!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:26 PM
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

lol its k jacksbabe. nething bout johnny is worthy any number of times love

Old Post Apr 16th, 2004 11:56 PM
JacksBabe777
Jacks Babe!

stick out tongue nope. thats for sure. but this is about Keira... yup it is it is!

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 02:05 AM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

I agree Keira rules cool

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 04:51 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Ah ha

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 09:10 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H.I.M
HER INFERNAL MAJESTY

keira's ok but i wouldn't say she's my favourite actress

Again the burden of losing rests upon my shoulders, And it’s weight seems unbearable. Your tomb is where your heart is, I should have told him, But within me hid a secret so terrible. To cry is to know that you’re alive, and my river of tears won’t run dry. I never wanted to fool you, no, but a cold heart is a dead heart, And it feels like I’ve been buried alive by love

don’t know if I will, but until I can find me, a girl who would stay and won’t play games behind me, I’ll be what I am, Solitary Man.

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 09:26 AM
H.I.M is currently offline Click here to Send H.I.M a Private Message Find more posts by H.I.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Na me niether

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post Apr 17th, 2004 09:30 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote