KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Bloodshot (2020)

Bloodshot (2020)
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Betatesthighlan

huh, hasn't seemed to have generated a lot of buzz here...

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 08:06 AM
Betatesthighlan is currently offline Click here to Send Betatesthighlan a Private Message Find more posts by Betatesthighlan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

^ That's because of the coronavirus, but even without that, I doubt many people would have seen this anyway. Does anyone really care about Valiant Comics? They were OK, but only when I didn't have access to a Marvel.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 08:36 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
^ That's because of the coronavirus, but even without that, I doubt many people would have seen this anyway. Does anyone really care about Valiant Comics? They were OK, but only when I didn't have access to a Marvel.

They've been doing good lately after it's relaunch in 2005.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 09:07 AM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

I was hoping to see this tonight, but probably won't happen. May have to wait.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 11:39 AM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Some Valiant shit could be great if done right. I'd love to see a well made Ninjak movie, personally.

But this... Wasn't done right. At all.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 01:06 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dynamix

galan you saw it? i was actually thinking of going to check it out today for bargain tuesday lol

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 04:09 PM
dynamix is currently offline Click here to Send dynamix a Private Message Find more posts by dynamix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by dynamix
galan you saw it? i was actually thinking of going to check it out today for bargain tuesday lol

That's exactly what I'm planning to do. Love those $5.40 tickets on Tuesday!

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 04:15 PM
Patient_Leech is currently offline Click here to Send Patient_Leech a Private Message Find more posts by Patient_Leech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Saw this, had a couple free tickets due to my movie club membership, so I took my son. It was dirty ass, not the worst thing I've seen, but still dirty ass.

My son liked it, but he's also eleven. My eleven-year-old-self would have also liked this.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 04:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Glad your son enjoyed it. thumb up

Not sure what you mean by "dirty ass," though. lol. Care to clarify?

I'm expecting nothing more than some brainless, machismo fun (and I hope some neat sci-fi visuals).

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 04:25 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

Clean ass is nice smile

Dirty ass, is not nice sad

Pretty much what you'll get. The characters are all thin cookie-cutter style heroes, anti-heroes and villains.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 04:33 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Seeing this tonight before my local cinema closes for the foreseeable future.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 06:40 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Seeing this tonight before my local cinema closes for the foreseeable future.

You don't want this to be the last film you see.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 06:43 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by Robtard
You don't want this to be the last film you see.

laughing out loud

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 06:53 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

😄 it wasn't as bad as I thought. Decent action and CGI but the plot was weak and the dialogue was horrendous. That last speech was He-Man meets Jerry Springer. 😆

Old Post Mar 17th, 2020 11:27 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Originally posted by jaden_2.0
😄 it wasn't as bad as I thought. Decent action and CGI but the plot was weak and the dialogue was horrendous. That last speech was He-Man meets Jerry Springer. 😆

^ Yeah, basically.

The plot was predictable, but worst of all it sort of felt like it was starting over again every 15 or 20 minutes. Some of the action was sort of cool, but other parts were just sort of disorienting and too chaotic. But yeah, I don't blame the bad reviews for it. It's not horrible, but it's also pretty forgettable. And they showed all the best money shots in the trailers.

The little microscopic nanobots in his blood were cool, though.

Oh, and no post credit scenes. I wish I had known, because I snuck some beer in and really had to pee.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 11:25 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Patient_Leech
^ Yeah, basically.

The plot was predictable, but worst of all it sort of felt like it was starting over again every 15 or 20 minutes. Some of the action was sort of cool, but other parts were just sort of disorienting and too chaotic. But yeah, I don't blame the bad reviews for it. It's not horrible, but it's also pretty forgettable. And they showed all the best money shots in the trailers.

The little microscopic nanobots in his blood were cool, though.

Oh, and no post credit scenes. I wish I had known, because I snuck some beer in and really had to pee.

so should i pay $20 bucks for this on friday on itunes or watch free on another site

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 05:50 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Save the $20, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 05:52 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
so should i pay $20 bucks for this on friday on itunes or watch free on another site

Watch it for free

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 06:13 PM
Patient_Leech
System Failure

Um, there's probably NO movie I would recommend spending $20 on. Jesus.. If you can catch a bargain Tuesday showing like dynamix and I did that's the ideal scenario.

Oh, another thing. It seems that the movie was a partnership with some Chinese production company, so it was clearly aimed at a big Chinese market. I wonder if COVID-19 is going to kill the film in China, too. If so the movie is doomed. Unless they do some re-release after it all calms down. *shrug*

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 06:24 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Galan007
Save the $20, imo.

Originally posted by Robtard
Watch it for free

thanks galan and rob..

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 18th, 2020 09:22 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote