KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode I, II & III » Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR

Queeq's KOROVA BLUE MILK BAR
Started by: queeq

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2850): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Rover

"Elevator music?"
laughing

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:15 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

quote:
Originally posted by DARTH DADDY
So the length of time someone has been around, makes their comments and threads more important then someone else's? Cracker please!!!
The point of my lashing out is that someone had one of these types of threads, it got shut down. Someone tried to start another one and it got shut down before it hit a 2nd page. Now someone else, who happens to be a Mod. and just happens to be poking JP, starts one of his own and it's OK. Sounds like a double standard to me.
And just because someone has only been around for a short time, doesn't mean that they don't know anything. It just means that they have only graced this forum for that length of time. Not to mention that this should be in the EU section. This has nothing to do with EP3.

OOPS, I'm sorry, yet another double standard.

In closing, id like to say that I was joking around with you, i didnt mean anything by it, i apologize if I offended you. But I WAS joking, no need to get steamed. *gets darth a drink* here

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:43 PM
Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
phinney6
consiglieri

quote:
Originally posted by queeq
Amen. Tommy blaster fire for trolls. evil face

And this bar is all in JP's honor. She had a lovely thread here. *shows humungous picture of JP behind the bar*

Now... back to the drinks. It's weekend right?

*switches light on at the bar and starts playing elevator music*

Happy Dance did you say tommy-blasters!!! Hey queeq, do I have to be a bartender here too like everywhere else? I hate being Head of Security, Vice-President, AND bodyguard laughing *Gets himself a drink*

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 06:45 PM
Click here to Send phinney6 a Private Message Find more posts by phinney6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

*walks in and looks around*

Very nice!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:41 PM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

Top o' the morning to ya'!

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 08:42 PM
Click here to Send The Rover a Private Message Find more posts by The Rover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Raz
Meister

Admin

Wheres my drink aboot, eh?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 09:00 PM
Click here to Send Raz a Private Message Find more posts by Raz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

laughing
Click the link Raz....stick out tongue
evil face
Or don't.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 09:01 PM
phinney6
consiglieri

quote:
Originally posted by Raz
Wheres my drink aboot, eh?

*Gets Raz the drink* big grin

Old Post Feb 13th, 2005 11:13 PM
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

I'm speechless...
that's just because I have duck tape over my mouth. And I thought you could view your opinion in a social thread. Guess not.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:05 AM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Duck tape? View your opinion? Make sense and then get back to us.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:07 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kimmeh
vixen

Imag!! I'm so proud of you!!!!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:21 AM
Click here to Send kimmeh a Private Message Find more posts by kimmeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
smoker4
Me name be Leon

laughing

F**k you Loggins

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:27 AM
Click here to Send smoker4 a Private Message Find more posts by smoker4 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

*Peaks through the window.*

I like George.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:28 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

quote:
Originally posted by bilb
Imag!! I'm so proud of you!!!!

Thanks bilb big grin

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 12:41 AM
Click here to Send Imaginary a Private Message Find more posts by Imaginary Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imaginary
blinded

Nothing to see here, SMX.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 01:22 AM
The Rover

*Blocks window*
evil face

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 01:43 AM
Sith Master X
Darth Sadistic

Please step aside Arc. You're blocking my view!

I like George.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 01:50 AM
Click here to Send Sith Master X a Private Message Find more posts by Sith Master X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Rover

evil face
No! Come in through the door!

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:19 AM
jedijunky1138
Dark Lord of The Sleepy

Hey Raz! Have a seat, let me get you a drink. Whats your poison? I'm not sure why but every time a new bar opens I always seem to spend waaaayyy too much time on the floor passed out. I'm just trying to enjoy one of my few waking moments with friends. so come all lets have a drink in JP's honor. That means you too Darth Daddy. *tosses back the last of his Correllion ail, slips a quarter credit into the music maker, L19....... Ohh Yeah!!! how about some Linkin Park? Wooo Hooo!!!!!!! Lets Party!

I recognized your foul stench when I was brought onboard.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:21 AM
Click here to Send jedijunky1138 a Private Message Find more posts by jedijunky1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DARTH DADDY
just chill'n

One by one they are all leaving. Soon all there will be is newbs.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2005 03:54 AM
Click here to Send DARTH DADDY a Private Message Find more posts by DARTH DADDY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote