KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » It's time to remake the originals

It's time to remake the originals
Started by: realmanager

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Time to zoom out, I think.

Yeah...if only you saw my PM inbox. Guy really is a big fan of mine apparently.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 09:24 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Well, he better tell us what his problem is. A temp ban is on the way if he doesn't stop.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 11:13 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

weird.

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 11:23 AM
Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Who? Zoom? Indeed.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 03:00 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

I amazes me someone goes out of his way almost daily to harass someone he regards as [insert every profane word here]

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2010 06:16 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

What caused it anyway? I mean, he's clearly a troll on the verge of being banned... but what happened?

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 01:02 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
What caused it anyway? I mean, he's clearly a troll on the verge of being banned... but what happened?

From what I gather he is deeply angry over the whole old SuperShadow thing that I have been involved with in the past. It was not unusual for me to get many angry emails and PMs from random people upset with me over my association with SuperShadow but that was years ago.

I have no clue what this current guy wants, but he makes it clear a bit here and certainly in private messages that he wants me to pay for something I did, and will make my life miserable.

I couldn't tell who you exactly he is, but his intent is clear, and is not effective. I am not one to get scared of people on the Internet, that think they are E-bad-asses, because there are none really. Just a loser behind a keyboard.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 04:23 PM
queeq
Chaos

Well, one more troll action and the temp ban is effective. After that I will be polishing up the perm ban.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 07:06 AM
Wanderer11
Stalker

Originally posted by sweersa
Yeah...if only you saw my PM inbox. Guy really is a big fan of mine apparently.

I have also been inundated with PM's from Zoom.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 05:43 PM
Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Wanderer11
I have also been inundated with PM's from Zoom.

Interesting, I would hope they were a bit more pleasant than the ones he sends me, and that isn't really saying much lol

I guess some people need to vent somewhere, and the Internet is an easy place for people to vent.

Maybe the two of you are made for eachother. I don't forget the PMs you used to send me as well, Chewy07.

Last edited by sweersa on Apr 6th, 2010 at 08:13 PM

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 08:08 PM
CurchDenas

Well I can see both sides of this idea.

YES - REMAKE THE OT.

Same actors play the same roles from the PT and new actors play the OT characters. Maybe Mark Hamill, Carrie fisher and Harrison Ford can have cameos. Tweak the scripts to fit the PT completely. GL could even add in a few things he had to leave out. Keep what shots you can from the OT and then clean them up. Keep most of the origianl music, ship, and costume designs. Plus, with CGI, Peter Cushing could still be in the remake, so could many of the original shots. Green Screen could really reduce the amount of filming. A better lightsaber fight between OWK and DV as well as a better ending battle.

NO - DO NOT REMAKE

The best way to marry the two trilogies. GL, the actors, story writers and some of the better EU writers all get together and do a special detailing more of what is in their mind. Explain in detail how to fit the two trilogies together. Accept fan questions via the SW website ahead of time.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 08:15 PM
Click here to Send CurchDenas a Private Message Find more posts by CurchDenas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
coolmovies

They should remake the PT especally EP2

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 01:36 PM
Click here to Send coolmovies a Private Message Find more posts by coolmovies Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Interesting, I would hope they were a bit more pleasant than the ones he sends me, and that isn't really saying much lol

I guess some people need to vent somewhere, and the Internet is an easy place for people to vent.

Maybe the two of you are made for eachother. I don't forget the PMs you used to send me as well, Chewy07.

They have not been pleasant messages. In fact some of them have been really offensive.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 04:00 PM
Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
God

I am glad you like them.

They have not been pleasant messages. In fact some of them have been really offensive.

You are just as bad as seeersa.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 06:26 PM
Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Zoom
I am glad you like them.

Why are you still here?

I hear some special education facilities are allowing patients to have internet access. I think that explains our random and offensive messages from our special friend.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 09:21 PM
Wanderer11
Stalker

Why are you still here?

I hear some special education facilities are allowing patients to have internet access. I think that explains our random and offensive messages from our special friend.

Well hopefully his internet privileges will soon be revoked.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 12:58 AM
God

Why are you still here?

You would know more about that than the rest of us.

Well hopefully his internet privileges will soon be revoked.

Hopefully you will soon be revoked.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2010 09:15 PM
Click here to Send 003 a Private Message Find more posts by 003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Hopefully you will listen to the PM I sent you.

Old Post Apr 9th, 2010 05:40 PM
ronponpaul

Anyone who would remake the original Star Wars moves is a true hater. Those three movies were all classics, and you don't mess with the classics.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 11:55 PM
Click here to Send ronponpaul a Private Message Find more posts by ronponpaul Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Some do.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 06:31 AM