KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Triggered: Stories to make you mad.

Triggered: Stories to make you mad.
Started by: Surtur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (919): « First ... « 916 917 [918] 919 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Robtard
Senor Member

Tucker Carlson claims Moscow is ‘'so much nicer' than any US city

Tucker should move to Russia. There should be a GoFundMe to buy Rightwingers one way tickets to Russia on the agreement that they never come back.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 22nd, 2024 at 12:26 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2024 12:18 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Moscow is weird. I was there in 2008. I've been in cities with big parks in the middle but Moscow has a fúcking forest a couple of miles from the city centre. To put it in perspective. Central Park from 7th Ave to 110th St is 2.6 miles. Losiny Ostrov Park is 10 miles at its longest and 5 miles wide at its widest. It has moose walking about in it.

Anyway. The centre of Moscow is nice. Most of the "suburbs" are old soviet brutalist architecture apartment blocks that look like a dystopian nightmare. Lots of trees to help hide it all when you're walking about.

Like most cities with serious poverty problems they do a decent job of keeping most visitors from going to the bad areas.

I honestly preferred Moscow to London though. Fúcking hate London.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2024 01:28 AM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The forest park sounds pretty cool.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2024 06:21 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

Never forget.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2024 06:24 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

The interview where Shapiro owned Andrew Neil, the Far-Left hack.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2024 06:37 PM
FalconPaunch!
Show me your moves

He ****ing embarrassed himself! laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2024 07:00 PM
FalconPaunch! is currently offline Click here to Send FalconPaunch! a Private Message Find more posts by FalconPaunch! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Adam_PoE

Boebert's Son Arrested on 5 Felony Charges

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
On Monday, April 10th, Republican Representative Lauren Boebert's eldest son Tyler was supposed to appear in court for a mandatory review hearing related to a September 2022 car crash that left a friend hospitalized and led to a charge of "careless driving causing bodily harm."

It would have been the last pit stop on Tyler's months-long road of legal drama with the hearing centering on an order to attend the state's "Alive at 25" driver awareness program. Prosecutors in Glenwood Springs had dropped his case down to a "defective vehicle for headlights" ticket in a plea deal.

But according to the Garfield County Clerk's Office, Tyler did not show. To make matters worse, Colorado's 3rd Congressional District representative was unaware that her son had missed his court date.

Representative "Law & Order" herself has a history of multiple arrests and failures to appear in court.

Earlier this week Westworld published a lengthy account of the incident, to which Boebert responded with a rant about Hunter Biden.

Last month, it was reported that Tyler had knocked-up his underage girlfriend, leading to self-avowed Christian Nationalist Boebert declaring that people should not "nitpick what the bible says" about premarital sex.

Republican Representative Lauren Boebert's oldest son was arrested on Tuesday, and is facing 22 criminal charges, including five felonies, following a string of thefts in Colorado.

Tyler Boebert, 18, was slapped with five felony charges, four for Criminal Possession of ID Documents with Multiple Victims, and one Conspiracy to Commit charge, according to the Rifle Police Department.

He also faces misdemeanor charges of four first-degree criminal trespassing of an automobile with intent to commit a crime, four charges of Identity theft, possession with intent to use, and two charges for contributing to delinquency of a minor.

Tyler Boebert, who turns 19 in March, was also handed three petty offenses for Theft—less than $300.

Old Post Feb 28th, 2024 08:38 PM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

It even funnier: "Republican Representative Lauren Boebert accused President Joe Biden of running a "crime family" - while just a couple hours before, her 18-year-old son was arrested in connection with a crime wave in Colorado." -snip

"Ultra-MAGA Rep. Lauren Boebert's son victimized a toddler, a senior citizen, and four others during a recent crime spree, according to a police incident summary" -snip

Lock him up smile

Mugshot of the little 'family values' thug:

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 28th, 2024 at 10:04 PM

Old Post Feb 28th, 2024 09:50 PM
Adam_PoE

What a little ****-up.

Old Post Feb 29th, 2024 08:02 AM
Adam_PoE is currently offline Click here to Send Adam_PoE a Private Message Find more posts by Adam_PoE Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

His father Jayson Boebert was arrested (more than once) and has a mugshot, his mother Lauren Boebert was arrested and has a mug shot, he's just following in the family tradition.

Last edited by Robtard on Feb 29th, 2024 at 05:44 PM

Old Post Feb 29th, 2024 05:40 PM
Adam_PoE

More conservative family values!

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 04:01 AM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Poor OP

(please log in to view the image)

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 09:44 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Per his own words "unemployed".

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 09:49 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

I'm sure that's changed by now........ Nah lol

Your Lord knows very well what is in your heart. Your soul suffices this day as a reckoner against you. I need no witnesses. You do not listen to your soul, but listen instead to your anger and your rage.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 10:05 PM
Bashar Teg is currently offline Click here to Send Bashar Teg a Private Message Find more posts by Bashar Teg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

My wife has two second cousins who haven't worked in decades due to "injuries/illness", in reality they got their doctors (iirc, same doctor) to write them fibromyalgia notes and they've been parasites to taxpayers to this day.

I'd feel like a complete loser doing that.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 10:17 PM
Bashar Teg
Senior Mentat

Mixed feelings on that since I'm happy that people with real and debilitating fibro are able to collect. But yeah **** them if they're lying. Hope they die screaming in a fire, in fact

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 10:23 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

For sure, if someone is legit disabled, be it mental or physical, I've no problem with the my tax dollars supporting them. I'm talking about people who could easily work, but found holes in the system to be life-long leeches.

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 10:43 PM
jaden_2.0
Awful

I mean, I'm not saying become a meth king pin but

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 11:14 PM
jaden_2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden_2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden_2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden_2.0
Awful

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 11:16 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I mean, I'm not saying become a meth king pin but

At least you're working and providing a service/product

Old Post Mar 1st, 2024 11:17 PM