KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Off Topic Circle Jerk

Off Topic Circle Jerk
Started by: Impediment

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (1316): « First ... « 582 583 [584] 585 586 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Raisen

really, what happened?

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 05:45 AM
Raisen is currently offline Click here to Send Raisen a Private Message Find more posts by Raisen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
He kept sending Raz angry-sexual PMs.

laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 16th, 2014 06:06 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I want Rob to urinate on my penis while I masturbate furiously.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 01:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by quanchi112

LOL!!!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:07 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
LOL!!!!
You have disturbing fantasies.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:09 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

You're the one that said it.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:12 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

New sig and avatar look good.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:16 AM
Time Immemorial is currently offline Click here to Send Time Immemorial a Private Message Find more posts by Time Immemorial Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Robtard
Quan only challenges people who have previously said they don't post pics here, so he can be safe. Proof: Both Lestov and Tattoo & Scars have posted pics; he ran from those challenges.

You'd also win by a super-massive landslide. Your diet/routine is working well for you.
I challenge weaklings who lie like yourself. You lie and expect other people to come to your rescue no doubt how your mommy always cleaned up your own messes growing up.

Looks like quan is finally out of the closet.

Though I doubt anyone was surprised by this revelation.
Wishful thinking.

Originally posted by Epicurus
Rob is what quanchi112 fantasizes about. His obsession with the badass gay phenomenon(examples being Russell Edgington and Oberyn Martell) are probably a coverup for his homoerotic true blood style V-dreams about Robtard.

Rob is literally quan's forbidden fruit.thumb up
Hush, little injun.

Originally posted by focus4chumps
quan, you hate robtard because he's proven time and again to get the last word and it always sticks a thorn up your ass in the morning when you read it.

but it's your own fault for trying to pull the last word game with someone who has a 4 hour time advantage. think about it brah. then deep breaths and let go of your butthate.
No, he doesn't. He lies and refuses to debate because he obviously can't. He is obsessed with my shoulders as well out of envy. Obviously.

Originally posted by Lestov16
I thought we would just be talking about movies and hobbies and such, but then you and Supra started crying and bytching about KMC so I left the convo. Seems like you guys are the internet-obsessed ones.
There were other game versus guys on as well you social pariah.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 02:18 AM
Firefly218
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
what the ****?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:13 AM
Firefly218 is currently offline Click here to Send Firefly218 a Private Message Find more posts by Firefly218 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by Firefly218
what the ****?

He couldn't help himself; he's been wanting to say that for years.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:15 AM
quanchi112
Disney

He couldn't help himself; he's been wanting to say that for years.
You are a strange one.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 03:17 AM
dadudemon

Seriously, though, what happened to Quan's post?

Was that a joke, Quan? Or did Impediment edit your post (if you edit a post fast enough, it will not say "last edited by --- at --")?

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:43 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by dadudemon
Seriously, though, what happened to Quan's post?

Was that a joke, Quan? Or did Impediment edit your post (if you edit a post fast enough, it will not say "last edited by --- at --")?

quan is just letting us know how he feels about Rob.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:45 AM
dadudemon

quan is just letting us know how he feels about Rob.

I read Quan's post 3 times to be sure I was reading it right.

Either Quan was drunk/high when he posted that or a mod edited it for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:53 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

To be fair, quan has been begging Rob to post pics for a while; so that quote is totally in character.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:57 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

It was max lulz. laughing laughing

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:57 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 04:59 AM
Silent Master

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 05:02 AM
Time Immemorial
Restricted

Account Restricted

YEA!!

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 05:03 AM
dadudemon

Thanks for making the thread better by focusing the thread away from the Quan-drama and onto delicious boobs.

Old Post Jul 17th, 2014 05:04 AM