KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Versus Forum » SUPER FIGHT II - Darth Vader (The Ellimist) vs Revan (DarthAnt66)

SUPER FIGHT II - Darth Vader (The Ellimist) vs Revan (DarthAnt66)
Started by: Jaggarath

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 9 10 [11]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

I don't care about Ant or this petty little squabble between him and Ell. I just want Vader to win, and when I see so many openings in Ant's post, I'm not going to sit idly by. As the reigning Grand Sheevite, it is my duty to uphold Sheevite ideals and Vader is an exemplary character to scale the later iterations of Sheev off of.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 06:39 AM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nephthys
The Gr8est!!!!!!!!

Az just can't handle that his boy got trounced. Sad.

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 06:44 AM
Click here to Send Nephthys a Private Message Find more posts by Nephthys Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

Revan easily raped a being that was near Sidious-like power.
Hint: Female Sith, Ziost and total consumption

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nephthys
Az just can't handle that his boy got trounced. Sad.

RealistRacism: "Sheevites, much like the Banites, were meant to increase in power with each member. From Lightsnake to Gideon to Azronger, this was supposed to be the case. However, knowledge must've been lost in some kind of Gravid-like incident, as Az turned out to be a mid-tier debater with a sub-par track record, sh!itting all over Tempest's legacy. Sad."

Old Post May 2nd, 2018 07:50 AM
Click here to Send Freedon Nadd a Private Message Find more posts by Freedon Nadd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AncientPower
The Chosen One

Az so desperate for a place to sate his Sheev wank that he's forcefully interrupting CaVs now.

Within your furnace heart, you burn in your own flame. This is how it feels to be Anakin Skywalker.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 02:20 PM
Click here to Send AncientPower a Private Message Find more posts by AncientPower Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Uh, given this is a public forum, is there some sort of rule I'm missing that prevents az from responding if he chooses to?

You're welcome to not respond back, but unless a mod has made a rule regarding this thread, az can do what he wants.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 07:04 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Freedon Nadd

There are no mods here anymore.
One Sith To Rule Them All!

Old Post May 6th, 2018 07:26 AM
MythLord
Diamond

Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Uh, given this is a public forum, is there some sort of rule I'm missing that prevents az from responding if he chooses to?

You're welcome to not respond back, but unless a mod has made a rule regarding this thread, az can do what he wants.

It's called common courtesy. I doubt you'd appreciate someone interrupting your CaV rap battles(lol) with their own verses just cause the opposition is running a little late.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 6th, 2018 08:56 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rockydonovang
freedom fighter

Originally posted by MythLord
It's called common courtesy. I doubt you'd appreciate someone interrupting your CaV rap battles(lol) with their own verses just cause the opposition is running a little late.

AZ proposed posting if elim isn't replying. Don't see the issue with that. hopefully he will, but if the debate ends, there's no reason az can't continue it.

Also, I doubt me or dc really care if you interrupt our rap battle. TBH, i'd be down with some other peeps getting into the mix.

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:25 AM
Click here to Send Rockydonovang a Private Message Find more posts by Rockydonovang Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MythLord
Diamond

Except this is between Ant and Ell. If Az wants to debate Ant, he shouldn't intrude on an already established debate between two people, rather make another thread and see how well that goes.

"Hello, Starlight."

Old Post May 6th, 2018 09:30 AM
Click here to Send MythLord a Private Message Find more posts by MythLord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

link me the rap battle and i'mm chime in kek

Old Post May 6th, 2018 03:41 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

Ell has three days to get his shit together. I'll begin working on my post on Sunday.

Old Post May 11th, 2018 02:08 PM
Click here to Send Azronger a Private Message Find more posts by Azronger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaggarath
DarthAnt66

Originally posted by Jesus McBurger
I thought my life was pointless then i saw yours

"There is only Revan. Only he can shape this galaxy as it is meant to be shaped."

Old Post May 11th, 2018 02:17 PM
Click here to Send Jaggarath a Private Message Find more posts by Jaggarath Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Azronger
Azronger Reborn

So my rebuttal to Ant is finished. What should I do with it? Post it here or make a separate thread independent of this debate so that Ell and Ant can finish it without interference? And what do Ell and ya'll think?

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:14 PM
The.D0minator
Restricted

Account Restricted

imagine debating star wars in may 2k18

Old Post May 18th, 2018 07:23 PM
Click here to Send The.D0minator a Private Message Find more posts by The.D0minator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deronn Solo
King Yami

Az@
Post it in a seperate thread, you ass-wipe.

Not that anyone is eager to read about how Vader can one-shot an army of Revan and Malak's simultaneously, anyway.

Old Post May 18th, 2018 11:28 PM
Click here to Send Deronn Solo a Private Message Find more posts by Deronn Solo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote