KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Gamecube and PS2-game: StarWars BountyHunter

Gamecube and PS2-game: StarWars BountyHunter
Started by: mah

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by finti
no the gamecube is not an otion either x-box or ps2

I find your lack of wisdom disturbing.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 09:48 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

i agree with mah, ps2 or gamecube for sure. and this game doesnt look very good, another example of a company snagging a big name and making lousy merchandise to capitolize on its popularity.

Old Post Nov 20th, 2002 10:26 PM
Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

The game looks great but I don't have a ps2

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 02:38 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

theres better star wars games coming out, galaxies will be great.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 08:47 AM
Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

so then it will be PS2 , I looked at Gamecube at Toys`R` Us last night, and it sure aint for me. Never liked Nintendo anyway.
Most all of my friends have PS2 so then we can swap games

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 11:09 AM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

yeah, ps2 and gamecube are both equal, just depends on your preference to games.

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2002 08:36 PM
finti

Gamecube looks like a cardboardbox. From what I have seen x-box have much cooler games than GC. PS2 have the best

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2002 12:50 PM
Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

PS2 is the best, graphics wise they are behind, but the games are that much more awesome.

X-box has one good game, Halo, but then the other games they have either suck ass or you can get them on GC or PS2.

Which means most of their original games don't meet the quality of what they should be.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2002 04:37 PM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

xbox games all try to be extremely complex, gimmicky and futuristic, the best games are the simple games. and gamecube has the best games probably. games for everyone, from mario to resident evil.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2002 10:05 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

and anyone who doesn't like Animal Crossing is lying..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2002 10:28 PM
Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i could see why someone wouldnt like animal crossing, that type of game isnt for everyone, soem would probably find it boring just living a virtual life.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 04:44 AM
finti

I think I would choose a Comodore 64 before gamecube

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 08:25 AM
BackFire

gamecube is a system that has either games that will end up being classics (mario, metroid, ect) or crap. you should get ps2 finti, best system for you probably.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 08:27 AM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

quote:
Originally posted by finti
I think I would choose a Comodore 64 before gamecube

your choice of PS2 is perfectly understandable, but you have no reasons whatsoever to criticise the Gamecube like that when you've actually barely tried it! makes you look stupid!

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 11:51 AM
finti

Mah dont try so hard to be such a goody two shoes, anyways I have looked at gamecube for some time like as with X-box and PS2. And I never liked nintendo at all and GC is nintendo. GC has those games I hate, platform games like Mario and other crappy games.
And dont give me that dont knock it until you tried it crap, I can tell really quickly if I gonna hate a game or not. Just have to read a bit about the game is enough for me

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 12:59 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

you just have to read the unified praise of the games so you know they'll suck? and check out Nintendos newest game out in USA; Metroid Prime. download a video-clip or something, and tell me honestly that you think it looks bad.
but yes, PS2 is probably your right choice since you only like FirsPersonShooters.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 05:10 PM
BackFire

calling mario crappy makes you lose all gaming credibility. every mario is a masterpiece. those games basically brought gaming into the mainstream.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 08:41 PM
finti

Mario is a laughable and no I dont like shoot them up games. Some of them are cool but thinks like doom and quake sucks.
Actually the best games is for the PC cause you get great strategic games there

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 10:37 PM
BackFire

all of the mario games are great, and yeah, i like pc games best too.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2002 11:35 PM
Julie
The Student

i may rent the system someday just to play this game but I highly doubt it becuse I'm too lazy and I want to do so many other things....

Old Post Nov 25th, 2002 06:49 PM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote