KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!

The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!
Started by: Creechuur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (249): « First ... « 73 74 [75] 76 77 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rolda Hayes
We Will Triumph...

BTW, has any one seen his Indiana Jones site??

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 09:15 PM
Click here to Send Rolda Hayes a Private Message Find more posts by Rolda Hayes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sims

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rolda Hayes
Yeah thought it was a long shot! (have a job by the way!!) Give me a few days and the site will be running...

I will scan more pictures and maybe dig up a home video
~Sims

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 10:27 PM
Click here to Send Sims a Private Message Find more posts by Sims Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormtrooper
Die rebel scum!

Preach on brother Sims!...

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:34 PM
Click here to Send stormtrooper a Private Message Find more posts by stormtrooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stalker 360
Henshi a-go-go, baby!

well done sims i bow to you anyway so is what SS doing illegal and can GL sue his ass pls GL sue it sue it good

Current Pokemon:5

Old Post Jul 21st, 2005 11:59 PM
Click here to Send Stalker 360 a Private Message Find more posts by Stalker 360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PVS
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Sims
I will scan more pictures and maybe dig up a home video
~Sims

Happy Dance

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 01:12 PM
Click here to Send PVS a Private Message Find more posts by PVS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

SuperShadow: Scoring is all I do. The pleasure is all mine.)
(SuperShadow: Party hardy my friend.)
(SuperShadow: Dominating the planet with my ultra-high genius. Scoring at will also.)
(SuperShadow: Hot babes are rockin’ with SS all the time 24/7. The party never ends.) COOL!

(SuperShadow: Sounds ultra cool.)
He finally took my advice to extend his vocabulary, now he can say ultra-cool!

(SuperShadow: SS is the greatest ever and at all things.)
SS is very good at masturbating, sorry.

(SuperShadow: I rock, then score. Rock, then score. It never ends. Hahaha.) Sounds like a guns n' roses song!

(SuperShadow: Having to be Rick McCallum would be one of the worst fates that a man could get in life. Rick is ugly, fat, dumb and clumsy. He never scores. His life would be an utter nightmare with no end. Say a prayer for Rick tonight.)
Yes, I will do this but I do think you're talking about yourself again..

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 02:01 PM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClonedEmperor

Hi SuperShadow and Mr. Lucas. I'm a great fan of "The Empire Strikes Back." For me, it’s the best of all Star Wars movies. (SuperShadow: It’s decent, but far from the best. Most fans would agree with me.) I've read very aggressive comments by both of you on Mr. Kershner and fans who had the same point of view on the two trilogies. To object Mr. Lucas, I don't think I'm unattractive or had a bad car, etc. (SuperShadow: Lucas was speaking philosophically. Not literally.)

I'm 30 years old, drive a brand new roadster and get a Phd. in French literature. (SuperShadow: Wow. You rock. Hahaha.) But the thing that I could not understand is the box office only reason to consider a movie to be good.

lol, either thats one pathetic 30 year old or its supershadow himself, and im leaning towards the second (maybe its what he wants to be, so hes telling it to himself and hoping people will believe him)

Old Post Jul 22nd, 2005 10:26 PM
Click here to Send ClonedEmperor a Private Message Find more posts by ClonedEmperor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Extrumentality

Before you all start assuming I'm SS, I must say that this is lunacy. I want him down as much as the next guy, used to read everything on his site and eait it up until he started contradicting himself saying things like "Obi Wan was the best with a lightsaber, and that Obi Wan was the most powerful jedi in the ROTS" But then turn around and say "Sidious was the best with a lightsaber and that no one could beat him ever" It got irritating, so I'm with you guys all the way. But on a serious note, do you think that keeping this post up will get you any closer to your goals? I don't, and Suttle most likely reads these, and gets a kick out of you folks insulting him all the time. All the attention is what he wants, he doesn't care if you call him fat or insane, you're still giving him what he wants. Nothing posted here can bring him down, not even his site being hacked into multiple times. The bashing was funny in the beginning, but now it's just old and almost pathetic, so let's just call this thread quits.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 04:37 PM
Click here to Send Extrumentality a Private Message Find more posts by Extrumentality Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
antisupershadow

Originally posted by Extrumentality
Before you all start assuming I'm SS, I must say that this is lunacy. I want him down as much as the next guy, used to read everything on his site and eait it up until he started contradicting himself saying things like "Obi Wan was the best with a lightsaber, and that Obi Wan was the most powerful jedi in the ROTS" But then turn around and say "Sidious was the best with a lightsaber and that no one could beat him ever" It got irritating, so I'm with you guys all the way. But on a serious note, do you think that keeping this post up will get you any closer to your goals? I don't, and Suttle most likely reads these, and gets a kick out of you folks insulting him all the time. All the attention is what he wants, he doesn't care if you call him fat or insane, you're still giving him what he wants. Nothing posted here can bring him down, not even his site being hacked into multiple times. The bashing was funny in the beginning, but now it's just old and almost pathetic, so let's just call this thread quits.

why stop a thread in which we are able to express our views on a person proved to be a fraud basicly whenever he opens his mouth.

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 08:06 PM
Click here to Send antisupershadow a Private Message Find more posts by antisupershadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClonedEmperor

Yeah, i mean you have a point definetly, but i still find it fun to post his later crap and laugh about it... Sometimes i wish he would post in here too , like he does on his own website. laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:00 PM
Click here to Send ClonedEmperor a Private Message Find more posts by ClonedEmperor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClonedEmperor

But as for shutting down the thread, I only have a few words: Not till SS is gone!

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:01 PM
stormtrooper
Die rebel scum!

Sorry Extrumentality,but it's not old and pathetic as new people know the truth about Dart Anus' lies and come to this thread like AntiSS and ClonedEmperor said, to express our views and to post his later crap and laugh about it...Darth Anus deserve it.
Like this one...HELLO, HELLO! How are you!? (SuperShadow: On top of it all.) I remember writing a few times to you about General Grievous' height and then I was thankfully amazed to see it changed on the Databank at starwars.com. So does this mean that Lucas and Company actually listen to us? (SuperShadow: We completely dominate and intimidate the losers over at starwars.com. They belong to us.)
...things like this are the reason we still bash Suttle...
Hey, he's calling the guys at starwars.com losers...Does this guy has any limits?

Last edited by stormtrooper on Jul 23rd, 2005 at 09:56 PM

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 09:53 PM
Click here to Send stormtrooper a Private Message Find more posts by stormtrooper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Re: The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!

Originally posted by Creechuur
This is the place where all of the SuperShallow 'fans' can discuss the latest happenings at our favorite humor website and his 'impact' on the Star Wars community. This is not an "I hate SS thread". Its more of an "I think SS is funny as heck" thread.

I have no idea what went on in the last SS thread, but it looks like things went sour quick. None of that here if you please. If you want to threaten someone do it somewhere else. If you want to have a flame war with someone you don't agree with start your own thread so Ush can close it and not this one.

Lets just keep it lighthearted, shall we?

...and of course, Mr. Suttle is always welcome to contribute here, in any guise he chooses.

How? How is he funny?

Old Post Jul 23rd, 2005 11:51 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ClonedEmperor

well in a screwed up sort of way big grin

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 01:45 AM
antisupershadow

Re: Re: The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!

Originally posted by JLRTENJAC
How? How is he funny?

He is like the short fat guy in Laural and Hardy... claimes to be a know it all, and opens his mouth only to shove his foot in it. And it is funny to watch, and it is also funny his comments about G. Lucas (he insults him almost daily(some friend)) and yet in his George Lucas guise he worships shadow (again himself) I truley doubt any letters on his site were written by anyone but him.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:30 AM
Click here to Send antisupershadow a Private Message Find more posts by antisupershadow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Read this:
HELLO, HELLO! How are you!? (SuperShadow: On top of it all.) I remember writing a few times to you about General Grievous' height and then I was thankfully amazed to see it changed on the Databank at starwars.com. So does this mean that Lucas and Company actually listen to us? (SuperShadow: We completely dominate and intimidate the losers over at starwars.com. They belong to us.)
Straight from SuperShadow.com

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 03:46 AM
Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

Originally posted by General Zodiac
Read this:
HELLO, HELLO! How are you!? (SuperShadow: On top of it all.) I remember writing a few times to you about General Grievous' height and then I was thankfully amazed to see it changed on the Databank at starwars.com. So does this mean that Lucas and Company actually listen to us? (SuperShadow: We completely dominate and intimidate the losers over at starwars.com. They belong to us.)
Straight from SuperShadow.com

What a loser.. He is probably very angry at someone..

This one is great too:

"I was wondering. I wanted to make a Jedi for a comic book that I want to do. And I have two people that think that they know everything about the Jedi. I made a guy that had a unique ability to understand the Force which made able to do very powerful things. I'll give you an example, in one of his fights with a Sith that gets a hold of these gauntlets which make the Sith strong, I had my guy Master Je'sudi do an ability that was strong. (SuperShadow: Sounds sweet.)

I made it up because of how he understood the Force. Je'sudi could not beat him with the light saber due to the power of the gauntlet, so Je'sudi along with another Force wielder, Je'sudi uses the Force to absorb the energy that the Sith, the other force wielder on Je'sudi's side and himself uses to make Je'sudi strong enough to repel a blast from the gauntlet so that Je'sudi's companion could kill the Sith. (SuperShadow: Totally wicked.)

So with that in mine do you think that this power, even though made up, would that sound good? (SuperShadow: Very awesome. Pure genius on your part.) What I am trying to say is do you think that I could do something like that? Write back. (SuperShadow: Yes, you should have something like this in your story.)"

To Mickey everything sounds ultra-genius, everything goes straight over his head, if I posted 'ysdyfgsduyfgu' he would say: Pure genius on your part, will send this killer cool to George Lucas, RAGE ON!!!!!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 11:34 AM
Click here to Send overlord a Private Message Find more posts by overlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
overlord
OD'd

"more down-to-earth (that's a paradox, isn't it). (SuperShadow: Paradoxes are mega cool.)"
Overlordor: Super, if you have nothing to say, just say nothing at all... wacko

backwards, forwards, backwards, forwards

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 12:35 PM
DenKi

why do all u geeks keep talking about him?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:31 PM
Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Re: Re: Re: The SuperShadow giggletime happy thread!!!

Originally posted by antisupershadow
He is like the short fat guy in Laural and Hardy... claimes to be a know it all, and opens his mouth only to shove his foot in it. And it is funny to watch, and it is also funny his comments about G. Lucas (he insults him almost daily(some friend)) and yet in his George Lucas guise he worships shadow (again himself) I truley doubt any letters on his site were written by anyone but him.

In The Immortal Words of Cody Lambert: Tcheya (Translation: Yea.)

Old Post Jul 24th, 2005 09:56 PM
Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote