KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread

The Official KMC "Conspiracy" Thread
Started by: Raz

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (115): « First ... « 95 96 [97] 98 99 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Grand-Moff-Gav

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
OMG, from where did you get that idea? I know you're not American, but you have to know that so many people know there are christian fundamentalists in power in this country.

As for Zionism, it's a sad day when people aren't quick enough to know that so many christians consider themselves "up to date" on the notions of god, but still consider the Jews the chosen people of a god that has decreed that they will burn in hell for not considering Jesus Chriast the son of god and the only path to salvation.

Please note the quotation marks, I said I couldn't stand the "it's all a lie, there are no christians in American Politics, they are all devil worshipers..." that's what someone, say Deano would tell me if we started discussing this topic.

Oh, and concerning American's and their foreign policy towards the Jews, I take it you where watching the "Heaven and Earth Show!" wink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:13 AM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

general syas plane didnt hit the pentagon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Vo...alex%20jones%22

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 05:13 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Thanks for posting that deano.maybe next time fianna decides to come on here and insult me because I state there is no proof a plane hit the wall,she will see how stupid she sounded saying I was retarded.I will take the word over a general anyday of the year over what some internet geek says.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:41 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

they will soon come to there senses parker

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:47 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I dont know.Some of them seem so afraid of the truth that their as bad as this ex friend of mine who always invented this fantasy world he lives in that there are no different laws for politicians than there are for people like us.Like him,they are so afraid of the truth,that whenever we post stuff like this,they attack us and say there is no concrete hard evidence of that,ect.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 06:59 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Well, produce the evidence...doesn't anyone think it's abit odd who cliche'd the NWO is...they're secretive,want to kill us off,want to microchip us, and they're all DEVIL WORSHPERS who SACRIFICE CHILDREN!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 07:54 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav is currently offline Click here to Send Grand-Moff-Gav a Private Message Find more posts by Grand-Moff-Gav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Here we are running around a Time Loop like a mouse in a wheel, believing in 'time' that doesn't exist. The quicker we 'move' 'forward', the quicker we 'go' 'back', when, in truth, we never go anywhere. What a laugh. Our bodies only 'die' because we think they do. We only feel pain and suffer illness because we think we do. We only grow old because we think we do. We bang our heads against a solid wall that cannot be solid; we bang our toe on a table when the table is an illusion and so is the toe. We fear the future when there is none. We regret the past when there is none. We fear the unknown when we are the All-Knowing. In the words of .a Chinese saying:
"Finally, at the end when everything is finished and all questions answered, there is nothing left to do but sit down and have a good laugh." Ha,ha,ha,heh,heh,heh,heh,whoop,whoop,whoop,ha,ha,h
a,heh,heh,heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. You mean the Moon isn't real? Nope. Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop, ha, ha, ha, h~tt, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. And what about the Sun? Nope. Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, whoop,whopp;whoop. But I'm walking on the Earth, right? Nope, you are
standing on Your own mind. . Ha,ha,ha,heh,heh,heh,heh,whoop,whoop,whoop,ha,ha,h
a,heh,heh,heh,whoop,
whoop, whoop. OK, I'll see you tomorrow? There is no tomorrow. It is happening now, just like yesterday.
Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop.

What's the time? Whatever you think it is. Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. No, really, you're joking, right? You're having me on? Nope, it's true,
honest. It's really true? Yeah - if you think it is! Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop.
Hold on, I've got a pain. No, I can't have, pain is an illusion, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. Hysterical. But what a wonderful realisation. We are Infinite Oneness. We cannot 'die' and we are whatever we choose to be for all eternity. Whatever happens we make happen and have the infinite power to change. My daughter, Kerry, would not think of herself as a philosopher, but she is and she lives her life by manifesting what she needs whenever she needs it. One of her-gems is: "It's all good and if it's not it will be because it always is in the end." Perfect.
Infinite love is the only truth; everything else is illusion. Nuff said. Over and out.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:07 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by Deano
Here we are running around a Time Loop like a mouse in a wheel, believing in 'time' that doesn't exist. The quicker we 'move' 'forward', the quicker we 'go' 'back', when, in truth, we never go anywhere. What a laugh. Our bodies only 'die' because we think they do. We only feel pain and suffer illness because we think we do. We only grow old because we think we do. We bang our heads against a solid wall that cannot be solid; we bang our toe on a table when the table is an illusion and so is the toe. We fear the future when there is none. We regret the past when there is none. We fear the unknown when we are the All-Knowing. In the words of .a Chinese saying:
"Finally, at the end when everything is finished and all questions answered, there is nothing left to do but sit down and have a good laugh." Ha,ha,ha,heh,heh,heh,heh,whoop,whoop,whoop,ha,ha,h
a,heh,heh,heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. You mean the Moon isn't real? Nope. Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop, ha, ha, ha, h~tt, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. And what about the Sun? Nope. Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, whoop,whopp;whoop. But I'm walking on the Earth, right? Nope, you are
standing on Your own mind. . Ha,ha,ha,heh,heh,heh,heh,whoop,whoop,whoop,ha,ha,h
a,heh,heh,heh,whoop,
whoop, whoop. OK, I'll see you tomorrow? There is no tomorrow. It is happening now, just like yesterday.
Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop.

What's the time? Whatever you think it is. Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. No, really, you're joking, right? You're having me on? Nope, it's true,
honest. It's really true? Yeah - if you think it is! Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. Ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop.
Hold on, I've got a pain. No, I can't have, pain is an illusion, ha, ha, ha, heh, heh, heh, whoop, whoop, whoop. Hysterical. But what a wonderful realisation. We are Infinite Oneness. We cannot 'die' and we are whatever we choose to be for all eternity. Whatever happens we make happen and have the infinite power to change. My daughter, Kerry, would not think of herself as a philosopher, but she is and she lives her life by manifesting what she needs whenever she needs it. One of her-gems is: "It's all good and if it's not it will be because it always is in the end." Perfect.
Infinite love is the only truth; everything else is illusion. Nuff said. Over and out.

Deano, that was a bad explanination of the theory.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:27 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Grand_Moff_Gav
Please note the quotation marks, I said I couldn't stand the "it's all a lie, there are no christians in American Politics, they are all devil worshipers..." that's what someone, say Deano would tell me if we started discussing this topic.

Oh, and concerning American's and their foreign policy towards the Jews, I take it you where watching the "Heaven and Earth Show!" wink

Ah, I got ya. Maybe I read it too fast.

No, I've not seen that show. I was raised in the south of America, lots of baptists, protestants, etc. who like to show no rational thought when interpreting their own religion.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:30 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Ah, I got ya. Maybe I read it too fast.

No, I've not seen that show. I was raised in the south of America, lots of baptists, protestants, etc. who like to show no rational thought when interpreting their own religion.

Well, chances are you will have come across it at some point but it does make good viewing, they where infact talking about the Religious Right Wing believing that the jews where the key to the second comming of Christ!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 08:47 PM
Deano

People have said that they can't understand why I say we must love those that seek to control us and perpetuate human suffering. But love is Oneness and so love is the balance of all things. Hatred comes from
the illusion of division. Hate is not the other polarity of love because love is Oneness and Oneness has no polarities. If we hate those who cause the mayhem we are holding ourselves in the illusion and, therefore, the control of those we hate. This is yet another loop. The manipulators are full of hate and fear; so do we want to join them?? To love someone is not to stand by and let them impose their will upon you or others.

Love stands up for what it believes to be right no matter what the challenge or intimidation. It is possible to expose what is going on and change that reality without hating those involved. It is essential to do this because, otherwise, we are the same as that which we claim to dislike. We see this all the time when we delude ourselves into believing that the methods we condemn, when used by others, can be justified for us to employ because we are trying to do "good". You do not achieve what you believe to be right by doing what you know to be wrong. Friedrich Nietzsche put it like this:

"He who fights with monsters might take care; lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into You."

How often do we see those who challenge "evil" turn into a mirror of those they condemn? Look at the political Left and Right as one prime example. The far Left hates the far Right and vice versa. Yet they are the same in both thought and method. Hatred, resentment and a need for revenge are cancers of the soul.
When we feel these emotions, who are the victims? We are. The targets might be having a great time, unaware of how we feel about them, while we cook in our own stew of seething fury at the expense of joy and happiness. Hatred and resentment are, with fear, the ultimate in self abuse. It's time to let them go and see them for the illusions that they are. We don't need to fight the Illuminati, but change the reality in which
they exist. Scientist" and philosopher Buckminster Fuller said: "You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete."

in the years since that mound in Peru, I have seen the awakening of the human heart gathering in both numbers and power. The transformation I was told about in 1990 is coming to pass, even as the forces of control also appear to be increasing their power. But this is, in fact, the final card of a gambler who forgot the golden rule: don't play with those w):1o know more than you do. The Illuminati plays Oneness = four threes plays a full house. The awakening is challenging the domination of Illuminati reality in the collective unconscious - consensus reality. The 'hundred monkeys' are pooling their realisations on the human 'Worldwide Web' and there they can be accessed by anyone attuning to that awareness. This is happening at an ever quickening pace. It can be seen in the millions on the streets in protest at the invasion of Iraq - many of whom had never done anything like that before. It can be seen in their articulated understanding that
those in authority are pedalling lies to sell a secret agenda to the people. It can be seen in the empathy with those of other skins and other cultures who face the violence of the so-called civilised world. The hundredth
monkey syndrome means that people are spontaneously awakening with a knowing that something is seriously not right with the direction they are being taken. Now is the moment to push on. We need to become even more vocal with this knowledge and consciously connect with the Infinite knowing, Infinite Love, that will dismantle the freeze vibration of 'solidified' ignorance. Those who know about the suppression and manipulation in science, politics, the media and all the other vehicles for control need to
speak out and expand the understanding of the people for what is unfolding. If you know something, say so.

The fear of doing this will not even register compared with the consequences for you and your children of looking the other way. Come on, let's go.

-tales from the time loop

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 09:07 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

general syas plane didnt hit the pentagon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Vo...alex%20jones%22

You do realize that Major General Albert Stubblebine III is genearally considered to be slightly off his nut by the military and generally anyone who meets him right?

You are also aware that nearing the end of his career he was nicknamed "General Spoonbender" because of his interests in Parapsychology and his support of the stargate project among other things?

Stubblbine was snickered at in the Pentagon as people sat outside his office listening to him bang into the wall as he attempted to walk through it. He believed it was a mind over matter thing and that ,astering the ability would greatly help the special forces.

He also believed that one could travel out of their body to do surveillance or help wounded soldiers and wanted to train the soldiers to stare at goats until the goats died.

After a few massively embarrassing moments wherre it was clear that the General not thinking as lucidly as he used to (to put it nicely) the General took early retirement in 1984.

quote:
The official history of army intelligence, as outlined in their press pack, basically skips the Stubblebine years, 1981-84, almost as if they didn't exist.

This was done out of respect, for his previous and exemplary years of service, by his men and fellow soldiers.

That is who your sources (who you seem to follow without question) choose to stand behind, and that is the type of source you use to strengthen your argument?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 10:27 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

*Sigh* Deano posts something, KD tells him it's rubbish, Deano calls him a sheep...oh my god...this always happens...it's some sort of whacked out conspiracy!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 10:51 PM
Deano

Originally posted by KharmaDog
You do realize that Major General Albert Stubblebine III is genearally considered to be slightly off his nut by the military and generally anyone who meets him right?

You are also aware that nearing the end of his career he was nicknamed "General Spoonbender" because of his interests in Parapsychology and his support of the stargate project among other things?

Stubblbine was snickered at in the Pentagon as people sat outside his office listening to him bang into the wall as he attempted to walk through it. He believed it was a mind over matter thing and that ,astering the ability would greatly help the special forces.

He also believed that one could travel out of their body to do surveillance or help wounded soldiers and wanted to train the soldiers to stare at goats until the goats died.

After a few massively embarrassing moments wherre it was clear that the General not thinking as lucidly as he used to (to put it nicely) the General took early retirement in 1984.

This was done out of respect, for his previous and exemplary years of service, by his men and fellow soldiers.

That is who your sources (who you seem to follow without question) choose to stand behind, and that is the type of source you use to strengthen your argument?

he seems a little nutty doesnt he. still he knows a bit about the goverment and how they operate

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:25 PM
Grand-Moff-Gav

So does Prime Minister Blair, why don't you listen to him?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:31 PM
KharmaDog
Dyslexic Agnostic

he seems a little nutty doesnt he. still he knows a bit about the goverment and how they operate

He also knows a bit about soldiering but he thinks that walking through walls is a viable method of enemy engagement and retreat. You see where I am going with this?

To post the views of an obviously (and sadly) unstable and try to use them as 'proof' of your beliefs or as evidence only hurts your cause.

Please do better research instead of knee jerk posting and copy and pasting.

You also mad Parker look like a fool for supporting so fervently and taking it as gospel without investigation...or maybe he did that himself.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:32 PM
KharmaDog is currently offline Click here to Send KharmaDog a Private Message Find more posts by KharmaDog Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grand-Moff-Gav

Deano, If the Prime Minister was to resign tomorrow and declare that the NWO was fact, would you then say he is a credible source?

What I am really asking is, does a person have to say the NWO is in existence to be considered a reliable source?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2006 11:35 PM
Deano

if he produced enough evidence to back it up

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 12:04 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Deano, what about shape shifting lizards can you explain that for me?

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 12:13 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

explain what

Old Post Jul 25th, 2006 12:16 AM