KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES

POSSIBLE UPCOMING TITLES
Started by: brookealicious6

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Question Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch?

I heard that the Green Flame Torch is going to be the 6th's book title! Sounds cool! Has anyone heard any rumors about it?! Or do you know any sites with rumors on it? Post them here!!!

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2003 11:03 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PeekaReet
crazy little elf person

Ummm...thats going to be the name?

*PeekaReet thinks Rowling is running out of ideas*

Old Post Jul 4th, 2003 02:36 AM
PeekaReet is currently offline Click here to Send PeekaReet a Private Message Find more posts by PeekaReet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danradclifeluva

lol i dont think thats gunna be tha name it becuz i mean they had the goblet of FIRE i dont think there is gunna be sumthin with TORCH in it

SIRIUS AND LUPIN KICK ASS! wink

beer butterbeer is mmm mmm good (i noe cuz i had it at barnes and nobles when me an ma grl and ma sis went to pik up tha book)

Harry+Ginny love
Hermoine+Ronlove
Neville+Lunalove

New Orleans And Dallas R The Best Cities(even if r footballteams suk) thumb down miffed

Cheerleaders Are Tha Best

SRS rules

by tha way if ya read ma posts and tha spellins off dont mind it cuz im in summer mode and i dont hink bout nething except cheerleadn and chillian

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 04:33 AM
danradclifeluva is currently offline Click here to Send danradclifeluva a Private Message Find more posts by danradclifeluva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

jk rowling would not of let slip of the book name this early in thee writing... but as regards to rumors there's none of heard but suggestion sirius may not have entireley gone (remember the voices in the curtain)
but i hope in this one he's not as stressed he needed to really chill out and take life a bit more easy in the next one and focus on the task at hand, (the prophecy) hope the next ones good!

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 5th, 2003 10:51 AM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
frootlooplucy
Misunderstood Ant

green flame torch? interesting... but yeah, i have to say i agree with you robincooper.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 09:20 AM
frootlooplucy is currently offline Click here to Send frootlooplucy a Private Message Find more posts by frootlooplucy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i don't think j.k will slip any rumors untill she's almost finished the book... exept maybe later in the year when she will probabley confirm the title ( to keep people like us speculating!) smile

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 05:33 PM
Moosooman is currently offline Click here to Send Moosooman a Private Message Find more posts by Moosooman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
brookealicious6
Brookealicious!

Go on the internet! There are sooo many rumors all over the net! most of them make sense too. And it's everywhere that it's going to be called the Green Flame or the Green Flame Torch! It's rumored that Harry finds a torch that destroys all evil and heals all good. It also says that he can save Hermione or kill Voldemort with it. There are sooo many more! Just go look! And do be so b!t<hy because I knew the title of the fifth book shortly after the fourth book came out, and I was reading a lot of rumors then that actually happen in the book.

Why is it so small?
ttyl byez!

Old Post Jul 6th, 2003 11:22 PM
brookealicious6 is currently offline Click here to Send brookealicious6 a Private Message Find more posts by brookealicious6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I dunno....guess we'll have to wait and see....i do know that JK said in one of her EARLIER interviews a few years back that she had already named all the books....so its a possiblility......but I guess we'll see.....

I do know that not all rumours are true, and also Robin had a good point..but you may be right too Brooke

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 03:26 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ember11

Brooke, can you tell us what are these web sites that discuss said rumours? Thanks.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 01:53 PM
Ember11 is currently offline Click here to Send Ember11 a Private Message Find more posts by Ember11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosooman
Restricted

Account Restricted

i ain't heard any of these rumors anywhere else?

-TeamMir-

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 01:55 PM
Travis

Guys there are things out there called search engines, you all act like brain dead fools. Instead of bitching that you havent heard any or cant find them, go out use some thing called yahoo and frickinggygyhg search you lazzy arsesss...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:07 PM
Travis is currently offline Click here to Send Travis a Private Message Find more posts by Travis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Travis

This is for all you lazzy #$@@@$ smart arses...

---Harry potter and the green flame torch---

*Harry finds a torch which kills all evil and heals all good

*When Harry has this torch, he has to decide whether to heal Hermione, who is mortally wounded, or kill Voldemort.

*Sirius Black's daughter will come to Hogwarts to protect Harry

*The Defence against the Dark arts teacher will be Lupins brother, Romulus Lupin, who is also a warewolf.

*Hermione will be injoured and Harry and Ron go after Voldemort together.

*One of Rons Brothers may die.

*Peter Pettigrew retuns and Sirius`s charges may be dropped.

*Ron may be tempted to join the Dark side for money.

*Harry tries to kill Voldemort, but fails.

*There is a confilct with Harry and Ron over Hermione

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:17 PM
Travis is currently offline Click here to Send Travis a Private Message Find more posts by Travis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Travis

This one os for that know it all smart arse " robincooper"....

Well not only is there much info about book 6, there is all ready a truck load on book 7...

---harry potter and the fortress of shadows---

*The last line may be "Harry, wheres your scar"

*James Potter returns for an hour with the help of a potion

*Voldemort will return to max power, but Harry will defeat him, and he will never return again

*The last word is 'Scar'

*Snape falls in love

*One of the students in Harry's year will become a teacher (possibly Neville, as his name means Absent minded teacher)

*Hermione will become Head-girl, and Harry head-boy

*Harry and Draco team up to fight an evil force

*Lupin returns again

*We will find out why Proffesor Trelaway made a true prediction in book 3

*This will be the very last book. JK says she will miss writing about Harry, but has to stop at some point

*Harry's eyes play an important part in this book, remember Harry's eyes are muggle eyes.

*Harry and Malfoy will work together to solve a problem/save someone from Voldemort's growing powers.

*We will learn a MAJOR secret about Lily, though J.K. says that we'll have to wait to find out.

*Both Lily and James will make an appearance and have a major part to play during the school year.

*One of Harry's admirers or friends will die; the three top cantidates for this are Colin Creevey, Ginny Weasley, and Ron Weasley.

*Harry will finally become captain of the Quidditch Team.

*Professor Umbridge (of the Order of the Phoenix) and Professor Lupin will make yet another return.

*Sirius will return from the dead to help Harry

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:23 PM
smithers2003

so does everyone have the new harry potter book? if u do have it, tell me what u think about it...

reply anyone

regards, joe

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 02:39 PM
smithers2003 is currently offline Click here to Send smithers2003 a Private Message Find more posts by smithers2003 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Can anyone actually offer any PROOF for any of this?

Let us not forget that people were still being burnt by false leads about the latest book only a week before its release.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 05:04 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

I agree..there is NO PROOF..and the author can change the book anyway that she likes to b/c it is her right to do so.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2003 11:17 PM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rainbowsherbert

Sleep

Hey guys it could be called Harry potter and the Green Flame Torch.
Do you remember what Dumbledore said about the door in the department of mysteries that always stays locked? He said that there was a power there that the dark lord knows not. And that he, Harry had some of that power. THe Green Flame could be the power. Harrys eyes are green you know.> Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 02:51 PM
rainbowsherbert is currently offline Click here to Send rainbowsherbert a Private Message Find more posts by rainbowsherbert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

my eyes are green it means nothing

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:02 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
america_boxers

J.K. rowling dosent even tell her family the title of her books so everything i hear i cant belive them not untill i read it thats when ill know if its true!

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
Now i must go... ninja vanish!

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:03 PM
america_boxers is currently offline Click here to Send america_boxers a Private Message Find more posts by america_boxers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rainbowsherbert

mad I WAS NOT DIRECTING THAT TO YOU "AMERICAN SHORTS". IN CASE YOU DIDN'T READ WHAT I WROTE CORRECTLY( laughing out loud )LET ME CLEAR IT UP FOR YOU: HEY GUYS IT COULD BE CALLED HARRY POTTER AND THE GREEN FLAME TORCH. I SAID HEY GUYS, NOT HEY "AMERICAN SHORTS". AND I DON'T GIVE A FLIP WHAT YOU DO AND DON'T BELIEVE! I ALSO DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR YOUR EYES ARE. I SAID HARRYS EYES, NOT "AMERICAN SHORTS EYES"! mad

Old Post Aug 8th, 2003 03:48 PM
rainbowsherbert is currently offline Click here to Send rainbowsherbert a Private Message Find more posts by rainbowsherbert Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote