KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » help

help
Started by: Arcane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

help

i want to know the episode name of x-men evolution, where rogue goes crazy and every one she has drained be for, there powers get stuck in her, and she attacks the x-men, and at the end prof x. takes them away and she morphs into all the people she drained, oh and can i have its season and episode number Happy Dance

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 07:29 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I remember that episode. I really wanted to see it but unfortunately I missed. Sorry can't help you.

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 07:51 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
V@LL3jOk!D707

its called "Possessed"

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 07:54 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

Did you see the episode?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 08:43 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

question answered.

Next time, you can use the X-men: Evolution thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t7793.html) to talk about Evo.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:30 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

i knew Vampy would post it... laughing out loud

this can be merged in a "q&a" thread too.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:48 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

... yes that too actually. I got an idea, from now on, if anyone's got ANY question, he can go to the q'n'a thread, and we'll post all the links THERE. Also, it would be nice to make that thread a note.

And here's the link to q'n'a http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t15812.html

k, what do you think of this, Jury?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:51 AM
Gaca is currently offline Click here to Send Gaca a Private Message Find more posts by Gaca Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

Yeas. I've got an idea. What if... one of these X-Men mods would create an "IMPORTANT: Read before posting" thread... and make it always on top... and put some instructions and links there... so that the newbies would not try to create uselss thread. no expression

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 09:59 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

Well i thought of creating the rules thread myself, but never had the guts to do it, thought that if Kes didn't create it yet...
Well, if you help me and Pao agrees, we can create it together

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:13 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

quote:
Originally posted by powerfulone1987
Did you see the episode?

yes and i enjoyed it happy

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:32 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707 is currently offline Click here to Send V@LL3jOk!D707 a Private Message Find more posts by V@LL3jOk!D707 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

How did they resolve the problem?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:33 AM
V@LL3jOk!D707

prof. x drained out the energy of rouge and then she started shape shifting into different mutants and they were drained out of her. or i think confused

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:37 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
question answered.

Next time, you can use the X-men: Evolution thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t7793.html) to talk about Evo.

i didnt know they had one, coz no one ever posts in it stick out tongue

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:42 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jury
Extreme Member

quote:
Originally posted by Vampy
Well i thought of creating the rules thread myself, but never had the guts to do it, thought that if Kes didn't create it yet...
Well, if you help me and Pao agrees, we can create it together

sure wink

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 10:44 AM
Gaca
KATIUSHA

quote:
Originally posted by Deity
i didnt know they had one, coz no one ever posts in it stick out tongue

oh no... only the 121 pages opf posts... and it's on the first page...

GREAT! happy When do we start?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 01:50 PM
Paola
Ronin

*sigh* this is the kind of things that make a thread "unmergeable" (sp)

as soon as the question is answered, this will get closed.

X-Men forum mod
Paola

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:23 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

... I'm not the one who didn't merge, like, TEN THREAD when had a clear chance to do so.

Bad day you're having?

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 04:48 PM
Paola
Ronin

so why don't you merge them?

by Scythe

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 05:03 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gaca
KATIUSHA

let's think for a second...

hmmm...

hmmmmmm.....

I guess I completely forgot about my almighty invisibe mod powers then... Oh, stupid me.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 05:10 PM
Comic_Gurl

Re: help

eek! Ohhh i know this one Season three episode thirty eight self possessed...wait...yeah thats right.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2004 08:52 PM
Comic_Gurl is currently offline Click here to Send Comic_Gurl a Private Message Find more posts by Comic_Gurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote