KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Green Suits

Green Suits
Started by: Thael

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

Green Suits

I just wanted to get something clarified, its the new Agents suits, now at first I thought it was because of the green tint given to everything in the film, but when Smith is standing in front of Thompson in the Burly Brawl, Smith's suit is black and Thomspon's is green.

Then I thought, "Ah, it's because they were upgraded", but during a making of programme of it I saw Agent Johnson doing his stuff in a black suit...

Any theories?

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:13 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, for one, that's not Thompson... stick out tongue

Agent Smith has a darker suit than the rest of the Agents, it appears. Maybe because they are upgrades? Or maybe he's found a way in the Matrix to ungreen things... stick out tongue

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:24 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clavis
HOT

well maybe just because he is an evil basstard

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:33 PM
Clavis is currently offline Click here to Send Clavis a Private Message Find more posts by Clavis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MysticJ

I believe it's because he's not owned by the Matrix anymore. He's free whereas the Agents are like he was in M1.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:25 PM
MysticJ is currently offline Click here to Send MysticJ a Private Message Find more posts by MysticJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mailedbypostman
I'm just a messenger.

Yeah! He no longer has to obey the dress code. To him, wearing green=new sign of freedom. big grin

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:37 PM
mailedbypostman is currently offline Click here to Send mailedbypostman a Private Message Find more posts by mailedbypostman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShOota

Green tint, what do you mean, do you have a screen shot?

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:14 PM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Example...

Agent Johnson, Jackson, and Thompson in Reloaded.

Attachment: agents3.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:33 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Example #2...compare them...

Agent Jones, Brown, and Smith from The Matrix.

Attachment: agents have morpheus.jpg
This has been downloaded 114 time(s).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:34 PM
Sifer

Their suits have a green tint in both the first and 2nd Movies. The ONLY exception to this is Smith in Reloaded, NOT in the 1st movie. He is no longer part of the system - and it means a few other things as well wink

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:40 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Such as...

Attachment: agent smith6.jpg
This has been downloaded 113 time(s).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:49 PM
Sifer

Indeed.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:49 PM
Sifer is currently offline Click here to Send Sifer a Private Message Find more posts by Sifer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

And...

Attachment: cloning in the rain.jpg
This has been downloaded 107 time(s).

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 11:50 PM
audioheem

All Agent's suits are tinted green, this may be the fabric or just lighting, but they are. Smith was 'freed' at the end of M1 and therefore in M2 he had a black suit as he wasn't part of the system (directly) anymore.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:25 PM
audioheem is currently offline Click here to Send audioheem a Private Message Find more posts by audioheem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mook

Captain REX>

in your picture they are not in the actual matrix but in the corridor so nothing is green tinted

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 04:17 PM
mook is currently offline Click here to Send mook a Private Message Find more posts by mook Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sifer

Yes, they ARE in the Matrix.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 05:41 PM
Real
I have more tech than you

no theyre not, otherwise they would show up on the matrix screens to link. It's the same as the train station, its not part of the matrix, its a separate place. Also, the real fact is that the costume designer tried to find fabrics that could reflect green better than other colors, and i dont really think that the suits being black is all that relevant, becuase neo changed his trenchcoat from a leather one to that canvas-y material and nobody said boo about it, costume changes are some of the most impressive VFX i think, it keeps them looking like real people, fashion takes over...

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 07:43 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Real
I have more tech than you

btw, i know costumes arent really vfx, i jus mean like visually its one of the coolest things to see (i was like, i want THAT costume! through all the movies) **mero's in revs is my favourite**

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 07:44 PM
Real is currently offline Click here to Send Real a Private Message Find more posts by Real Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Chance SL
Chance(TM)

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
Example...

Agent Johnson, Jackson, and Thompson in Reloaded.

ACTUALLY, your pic, from left is JACKSON, JOHNSON, and THOMPSON, therefore I was right

Touché.no expression, Rose of Isis, Walsh, Piggles shifty, MG , Scribble , Ms Chelle, Quincy, Clovie, Syren, Lea.no expression, Emma Representing™ on Steam | My Steam Profile; Chance™

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:14 PM
Chance SL is currently offline Click here to Send Chance SL a Private Message Find more posts by Chance SL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShOota

Sifer

you was totaly wrong, How did you even think that they were in the Matrix?!

Last edited by Raz on Dec 13th, 2003 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 09:15 AM
ShOota is currently offline Click here to Send ShOota a Private Message Find more posts by ShOota Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

What the **** ShOota?
That would have to be the most slap worthy post i have ever seen.

He hasn't even replied yet.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 12:33 PM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote