KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » SpiderMan 2---What happens

SpiderMan 2---What happens
Started by: Nickydirtrider

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nickydirtrider

SpiderMan 2---What happens

Hey i am gonna go see the movie this weekend...but i wanna know what happens now so if any one out there wants to take the time to explain what happens in it i would appreciate it...with all the SPOILERS and ENDING...thanks

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:27 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
klipso

harry finds a room full of his dads goblin stuff filled with pumpkin bombs and gliders and razorbats and a costume

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 03:02 PM
klipso is currently offline Click here to Send klipso a Private Message Find more posts by klipso Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

harry and mj know peters spiderman and dock ock dies

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:27 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

why the helldo you want to know it ruins the movie?

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 05:34 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

hu rele cares if it ruins the movie, ther are diferent kind of movie ppl, ppl hu watch a movie to get entertained, to pass free time, ppl hu listen to every single movie critic, ppl hu ask ther friends for ther opinion, and/or ppl hu dont giv a damn about spoilers....its that simple...

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 07:27 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

i heard spidey 2 sets up the villain 4 spidey 3. who is it?

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:03 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

harry as green goblin or elsewhere. but i dont think raimi will be this prediticable, i believe ,yes ,harry will wear GG suit, but scorpion is the one.

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 08:15 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

i tink the begginning scene of spidey 3 is harry walking down the street and then a car full of clowns hits him....then the villian will be sumbody else

Old Post Jul 1st, 2004 09:06 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

lol

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:14 AM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nickydirtrider

so can somebody give me a full description of the movie?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:28 AM
Nickydirtrider is currently offline Click here to Send Nickydirtrider a Private Message Find more posts by Nickydirtrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sk8stuff09

no

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 02:29 PM
sk8stuff09 is currently offline Click here to Send sk8stuff09 a Private Message Find more posts by sk8stuff09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

please. with [SPOILER - highlight to read]: spoiler tags

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:54 PM
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

just play the game it has most of what happens in the movie or so i think. plus it has alot of crap that doesn't happen in the movie but w/e. still i like knowing the ending of a movie before i see it, dont know why but i dont feel it ruins the movie for me. it makes me want to see it more, cuase im like oh wow gotta see that or something like that.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:45 PM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth_Nefarus
Redi Knight

what does harry do when he finds out? like at the part with the dagger we see in the trailer?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 09:12 AM
Darth_Nefarus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth_Nefarus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth_Nefarus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doc Ock
The Master Planner

Doc Ock,Harry and MJ all find out Peters secret.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 12:26 PM
Doc Ock is currently offline Click here to Send Doc Ock a Private Message Find more posts by Doc Ock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shade
Born From Smith...

along with like 20 people on a subway

Old Post Jul 7th, 2004 05:37 PM
Shade is currently offline Click here to Send Shade a Private Message Find more posts by Shade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maryjane6

Love

hi spiderman
how are you ?
you are best
bye
mary

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 12:46 PM
Maryjane6 is currently offline Click here to Send Maryjane6 a Private Message Find more posts by Maryjane6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpiderGurl

quote:
Originally posted by Maryjane6
hi spiderman
how are you ?
you are best
bye
mary

LoL.... oooook.

Old Post Jul 10th, 2004 05:17 PM
SpiderGurl is currently offline Click here to Send SpiderGurl a Private Message Find more posts by SpiderGurl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prudia

MJ finds out that Peter Parker is Spiderman, and she gets engaged to Jamasons son, but then left him at the altar, because she wants to be with Peter. Now matter what the risk. I love that movie.

Prudia

Old Post Jul 11th, 2004 03:02 AM
Prudia is currently offline Click here to Send Prudia a Private Message Find more posts by Prudia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote