KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Favourite song on Soundtrack?

Favourite song on Soundtrack?
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Music

Which of the song's did you like best? I liked Gollum's Song and Pippin's song...

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:39 AM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Izz

Aragorn's song.

'But I say to you, king of the Numenoreans, not untill now have I understood the tale of your people and their fall. As wicked fools I scorned them, but I pity them at last. For if this is indeed, as the Eldar say, the gift of the One to Men, then it is bitter to receive.'

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:48 AM
Izz is currently offline Click here to Send Izz a Private Message Find more posts by Izz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Melani
<3

I like Pippins song.... whats gollums song?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 12:13 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

At the end of TT wink

I loved them all love but especially all Nazgûl songs and the Orthanc and Mordor themes big grin
Beacon-music is also cool

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:04 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I'm not a huge fan of Gollum so I didn't like his song. I love Howard Shore tho and I love all of the music of LOTR. My fav. end ballad of the three is Into the West but a close, close, close second is Let it Be. I also loved Pippin's song and Aragorns song.

Some of my fav. songs had little or no words in them. I loved the music of Moria, esp. on the bridge. I loved the music of the ring but for the life of me I cn't remember what it is called. I just love how Howard Shore intertwined it through the whole 3 films so seamlessly.

He is going to be in Atlanta in July and I would love to go and hear him but I am not sure that anyone would go with me. Ahhhhhh no!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 01:48 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

go alone aurora. it would be worth it

My favorite song would be pippins song or the last song on the Rotk soundtrack ¿what is it called? thoughs songs helped me through my finals. damn school

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:34 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

Into The West is the last ROTK song.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:40 PM
Aurora is currently offline Click here to Send Aurora a Private Message Find more posts by Aurora Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
azszhz
I Have No Name

thanx i cant ever seem to remember the name

battle and death, death and doom, doomed romance and death, and the occasional romantic doomed battle to the death

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:59 PM
azszhz is currently offline Click here to Send azszhz a Private Message Find more posts by azszhz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

No prob big grin !!!

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 02:59 PM
Lord Andres
Wanted Dead or Alive

Minas Tirith and Into The West big grin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 03:50 PM
Lord Andres is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Andres a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Andres Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by Melani
I like Pippins song.... whats gollums song?

It's all about "We are lost, and we cannot go home..."

But I can't work out the woman's accent - does anyone else know?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 04:03 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

What do you want to work out?
The song is sung by Emiliana Torrini, sounds quite exactly like Björk.

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 05:55 PM
Exabyte is currently offline Click here to Send Exabyte a Private Message Find more posts by Exabyte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
enya

i love all of them

enya's song is beautiful and although into the west is quite different dat is also beautiful

the breaking of the fellowship is very emotional and i also love samwise the brave

the elvenstar is another one of my fav's im tryin to persuade my drama group to use it cos i need to cry in it and i can cry to it

i was dissappointed dat the traila music wasnt on it as i love the TTTs traila musice the weird thing was i heard it on a football match, but a bit different

hey to all the people on the kmc LOTRs forum

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 07:49 PM
enya is currently offline Click here to Send enya a Private Message Find more posts by enya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Exabyte

This song is actually not composed by Howard Shore but the soundtrack of an other film

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 09:48 PM
Melani
<3

I love the RotK sound track I bought it the day after i saw the movie stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:03 PM
Melani is currently offline Click here to Send Melani a Private Message Find more posts by Melani Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tassie

Gollum's song's so sad but i like it, luv pip's song
ppl were laughin in the cinema when Aragorn wuz singing miffed

Old Post Jan 13th, 2004 10:05 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

grrr!! How dare they!! miffed

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 11:28 AM
Elessea

Pippin's song definatly rocks. It could just be that i'm a huge fan of pippin, but what can i say. It was so touching when he sang!!!!!!!!!! GO Pippin!!!!!!!!!!!1

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:39 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elessea

I also like the song gollum sings in the forbidden pool. I know it's not really a song but i enjoyed that part of the movie!!!!!!!!11

Old Post Jan 14th, 2004 01:40 PM
Elessea is currently offline Click here to Send Elessea a Private Message Find more posts by Elessea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aurora
Princess

I just checked on the Tix again and to the prices range from $22 to $48. I really want to go, and I am seriously thinking about buying the tix and going alone! Not only are they having Howard Shore, they are also showing John Howe's art work!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2004 04:39 PM