KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Sign Petition!!! Get Gambit on X3!!

Sign Petition!!! Get Gambit on X3!!
Started by: Connor McLeod

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

Sign Petition!!! Get Gambit on X3!!

"I am imortal, I have inside me blood of kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal." -Queen

"I want to be a missionary, you know, go around the world killing people for money..."

Old Post Aug 9th, 2003 04:06 PM
Connor McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Connor McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Connor McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BOPRecruit 16
Hunter By Nature

yes i just did

Need to Reach Me? Then Please Contact Me Here: [SodapopAllerdyce/Xanga] [phantomtravel3r/LiveJournal]

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 12:20 AM
BOPRecruit 16 is currently offline Click here to Send BOPRecruit 16 a Private Message Find more posts by BOPRecruit 16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
hpxmenlotrnerd

Its def necessary to have gambit in X3

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 01:15 AM
hpxmenlotrnerd is currently offline Click here to Send hpxmenlotrnerd a Private Message Find more posts by hpxmenlotrnerd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maximus_E.
Insane An' Enjoyin' It

Don't worry I already signed it, and forced my family too also big grin

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 03:34 AM
Maximus_E. is currently offline Click here to Send Maximus_E. a Private Message Find more posts by Maximus_E. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

Good, lets hope we can get alotta signatures.

"I am imortal, I have inside me blood of kings. I have no rival, no man can be my equal." -Queen

"I want to be a missionary, you know, go around the world killing people for money..."

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:41 AM
Connor McLeod is currently offline Click here to Send Connor McLeod a Private Message Find more posts by Connor McLeod Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
needlz41

check my signature out its number 1484 i stock it to him i told him his businees

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:48 AM
needlz41 is currently offline Click here to Send needlz41 a Private Message Find more posts by needlz41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
needlz41

actually i am 1485

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:51 AM
needlz41 is currently offline Click here to Send needlz41 a Private Message Find more posts by needlz41 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

petitions in hollywood dont work i had to have sighned the save the family guy petition atleast a thousand times and yet still no family guy, i never cried till the day they cancelled family guy and prolly will if gambit isnt in X3 and when they finally end the simpsons

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i thought singer already said that Gambit is going to be in X-3, i read in wizard it wasnt an interview but still they said when singer was asked about if beast and Gambit would be in X-2 he refused to tell anyone about the new characters that would be in the movies, and then restated and said he refused to say that there would be any new characters in the X2 or X3.

And then after X2 was released he was interviewd again and was asked about any new characters in the next installment, he said they actually tried to fit into X2 some more characters that would be key in the next movie but time constraints made it impossible, and said that there would be quit a few new characters in X3 and said He is indeed trying to incoorperate the card slinger and the bushy blue into the script, in this articale it said that singer said that since 98 when people found out that he was working on the movie he never stopped getting fan mail and pleas for characters they wanted to see in the movies he said out of al the letters he read the top three were, Gambit, beast and colosses

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 06:29 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

pessimism....

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 05:27 PM
Metroplex

I feel pretty optimistic that Gambit will be there. Since he was mentioned a bit in X2.

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 10:33 PM
Metroplex is currently offline Click here to Send Metroplex a Private Message Find more posts by Metroplex Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
njherbz741
photoshop freak

u guys need to read 1483. it is funny as ****. lolz

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 10:35 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

Ah Ha!! His mother I love it!! It would be just so goddamn funny if it really was...Eewwww... I'm 1462, and Jix is 1461 and 1460

Last edited by Connor McLeod on Aug 10th, 2003 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 11:16 PM
njherbz741
photoshop freak

i'm 1466, my comment was so simple

Old Post Aug 10th, 2003 11:39 PM
njherbz741 is currently offline Click here to Send njherbz741 a Private Message Find more posts by njherbz741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

you know i have a question how can orlando bloom be a good gambit? i mean gambit was like in his late 20's to mid thirties and diddnt look like any shiny a ss elf but i gues character portrayel isnt to important to singe seeing how the only ones that seem to be right out of the comics are wolvie and xavier the rest are to young or just completly off base of there character from the comics

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 01:55 AM
Connor McLeod
627 Imortal Kills

And pessimism strikes again!!

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 06:26 AM
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
you know i have a question how can orlando bloom be a good gambit? i mean gambit was like in his late 20's to mid thirties and diddnt look like any shiny a ss elf but i gues character portrayel isnt to important to singe seeing how the only ones that seem to be right out of the comics are wolvie and xavier the rest are to young or just completly off base of there character from the comics

I agree he is kinda skinny. But they might want to make him about the same age has Rogue. Thou these are rumors.
If you look at Hugh Jackman he looks nothing like Wolverine. He's to tall plus he was kinda thin when he did the 1st one. Camera work changed that. Good acting and make-up made him Wolvie.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 11:29 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

yeah your right about wolverine, he diddnt look like volverine at first but his acting made you visualize wolverine cuz he did such a good job, and he did look alot shorter in the second. I know that in the characters they want them to relate to viewers as much as possible which is why alot of the characters are so young, but i just wanna see the gambit ive known for years on the big screen instead of a glistening silverharied ogre killer...im sorry but from now till my last days thats what orlando bloom will be to me he'll always be legolas

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:49 PM
Kes
Philie

lol Thou his hair is actually brown. But I agree, they can pick someone better.

Old Post Aug 11th, 2003 03:59 PM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
buffymitch
Colossus

This might sound cheesy but i will sign that petition if you tell me why gambit is so important. Brian Singer said once that he won't put Gambit in the movies because his character is too similar to Wolverine. If you can tell me what good it will do for the movie i will defenitley sign that petition.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2003 09:04 PM
buffymitch is currently offline Click here to Send buffymitch a Private Message Find more posts by buffymitch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote