KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Terminator Movies » Terminator Picture Thread

Terminator Picture Thread
Started by: TheFilmProphet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Konjammenson

I like those glitching photos. I wish they would have left the glitching in the release theatrical version.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2005 08:38 PM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Yeah that was a very stupid move, sometimes the editing really makes no sense to me, not just with this movie.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...&forumid=55

Old Post Jun 15th, 2005 12:22 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konjammenson

When T2 was finished it was over 3 hours long. They had to cout A LOT of stuff to get it down to a decent time. I couldn't agree more with the scenes they got rid of; the finished product was excellent. But the glitching should have been left in. It really wouldn't have taken THAT MUCH more time. We are talking about short couple second clips here. I also don't understand this move because when the T1000 is walking around in the steel mill we see a quick flash go all the way down his body. It looks like a small wave. That wave is actually a glitch, but it doesn't fit with there being no other scenes of glitching. I think this makes it hard for the audience to understand that the T1000 isn't functioning correctly after having been smashed.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 09:17 AM
Konjammenson is currently offline Click here to Send Konjammenson a Private Message Find more posts by Konjammenson Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

It also made John Conner distinguishing from the T-1000 and the real Sarah Conner more realistic, as that was due to a glitch also.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2005 10:44 AM
vvvrulz is currently offline Click here to Send vvvrulz a Private Message Find more posts by vvvrulz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

quote:
when the T1000 is walking around in the steel mill we see a quick flash go all the way down his body. It looks like a small wave. That wave is actually a glitch, but it doesn't fit with there being no other scenes of glitching.

I actually thought the small wave thing run down his body you're referring to was the T-1000 checking himself for errors or something :s

But i agree, they should've kept the glitching scenes, esp. the one where he tries to imitate Sarah Connor, i reckon the glitching part they left out of that scene was crucial.

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 02:04 AM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu
Exit Prophet Enter Praylu

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

SPIDER-MAN 3 DIRECTOR'S CUT PETITION HERE

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:42 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

(please log in to view the image)

The picture below was done by a fan.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2005 04:44 AM
Praylu is currently offline Click here to Send Praylu a Private Message Find more posts by Praylu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 06:29 AM
chriscaffee

Hey, how long do you have to be a user of these forums before you can post URLs, because I wanted to post some images, but it won't let me.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 03:15 PM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Praylu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by chriscaffee
Hey, how long do you have to be a user of these forums before you can post URLs, because I wanted to post some images, but it won't let me.

The time that you are a member doesn't matter, the number of posts that you make is what will eventually enable you to post links and such items.

I'm not overwhelmingly sure, but I believe that perhaps after either 50 or 100 posts you should able to post these things. The reason they have this rule set is to avoid spammers and advertisers.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2005 10:34 PM
Praylu

Clearly a stunt double, Edward too.

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:49 AM
Praylu

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 01:55 AM
Praylu

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:03 AM
Praylu

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)
Stunt double!

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:04 AM
Praylu

Old Post Jun 23rd, 2005 02:06 AM
chriscaffee

"12-Gauge Autoloader"

"The forty-five long slide with laser sighting."

"The Uzi nine-millimeter."

Last edited by chriscaffee on Jun 27th, 2005 at 02:10 AM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:08 AM
chriscaffee is currently offline Click here to Send chriscaffee a Private Message Find more posts by chriscaffee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

Gotta love those T1 stills !

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 07:29 AM
chriscaffee

I'm glad you like them. I'll post some T3 pics then. I need to get some more T2 screens, but I haven't figured out exactly the shots I want yet.

Since a lot of people hate T3, let's start with some TX ownage!

Last edited by chriscaffee on Jun 27th, 2005 at 09:11 PM

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 09:06 PM
RevoWution™©®
pr0F3ss0r_F4rnsw0rth

LOL OWNED!!!!

She's the hottest Terminator yet though stick out tongue

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: All your Rick Roll are belong to me!!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2005 11:41 PM
RevoWution™©® is currently offline Click here to Send RevoWution™©® a Private Message Find more posts by RevoWution™©® Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
vvvrulz
The Last Scorpion

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TMACalicious
LOL OWNED!!!!

She's the hottest Terminator yet though stick out tongue

Well i'd be very worried if anyone here thought otherwise !

Old Post Jun 30th, 2005 12:36 AM