KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » should the blackcat be in spidey 3?

should the blackcat be in spidey 3?
Started by: Evolution

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Evolution
Restricted

Account Restricted

should the blackcat be in spidey 3?

your thoughts

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:04 AM
Evolution is currently offline Click here to Send Evolution a Private Message Find more posts by Evolution Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight
Nothin Better then Knight

not realy they havn't even introduced felicia hardy so it would be a waste.

dont mind my poor grammer skills. I still can make a point.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:24 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

well they can always do that in the movie...

umm, i wouldnt rele mind...unless it turns out the plot will be very stupid...but i hardly doubt it, im still aniticipating the news for the new villan/s for spidey 3

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:26 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by moonwalker741
well they can always do that in the movie...

umm, i wouldnt rele mind...unless it turns out the plot will be very stupid...but i hardly doubt it, im still aniticipating the news for the new villan/s for spidey 3

meh i still think it would be low quality if they just show a char and then make it a big thing durring the movie. but w/e.still i dont think there will be any villan's just becuase that's what batman did and that fell faster then a ton of bricks. it better to put 1 villian and have more story.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 07:29 AM
Major Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Major Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Major Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Predator 89

there definatly seems no point to introduce the black cat in the 3rd part. Partly because of the fact that felicia was never introduced before and most of all becase the cirucmstances which cause her superpowers are just too complicated to put into a movie that is mostly about spider-man and peter parker.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 04:38 PM
Predator 89 is currently offline Click here to Send Predator 89 a Private Message Find more posts by Predator 89 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

felicia was in the JJ party. but she is just glanced

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:54 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sweet Escape
Paparazzi

YES YES YES YES YEs YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:55 PM
Sweet Escape is currently offline Click here to Send Sweet Escape a Private Message Find more posts by Sweet Escape Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

they also removed her role in the movie........she had a talk with harry but they cuted the scene......another scene removed was spiderman removing a bom from somewhere..........anyone else know another scene cutted?

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 08:55 PM
Spiderman_RJ is currently offline Click here to Send Spiderman_RJ a Private Message Find more posts by Spiderman_RJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by Predator 89
there definatly seems no point to introduce the black cat in the 3rd part. Partly because of the fact that felicia was never introduced before and most of all becase the cirucmstances which cause her superpowers are just too complicated to put into a movie that is mostly about spider-man and peter parker.

true enough, if she were to come they so would have to have kin pin and her father and captian america, and so on. the the whoile movie would have to be about her. and no one wants that.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 09:21 PM
TheVenomSymbiot
Hostility Restrained

She SHOULD'VE been in 2. Actually referred to (like when JJ said "Ms. Brant). Brock should've also. Does anyone know what Jonah's first name is? (If you value your life, don't say "Jonah").

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:17 AM
TheVenomSymbiot is currently offline Click here to Send TheVenomSymbiot a Private Message Find more posts by TheVenomSymbiot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Whos Betty Brant? I know who she is in the movie and I know shes the secratary but what role does she have in the comics and stuff?

I think BlackCat should be in Spider-Man 3, she very cool. yes

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 12:26 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spiderman_RJ

its john johna jameson........hes son is name after him

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 01:53 AM
SpyCspider

quote:
Originally posted by Vengeance
true enough, if she were to come they so would have to have kin pin and her father and captian america, and so on. the the whoile movie would have to be about her. and no one wants that.

You're basing this origin from the 90s Animated Series right? The whole Felicia got the same super-soldier serum that made Captain America...

If I remember correctly, that's not how Black Cat developed in the comic storyline...where she's not Captain America level at all.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:11 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

quote:
Originally posted by Spider-Girl
Whos Betty Brant? I know who she is in the movie and I know shes the secratary but what role does she have in the comics and stuff?

I think BlackCat should be in Spider-Man 3, she very cool. yes

In the comics, she's pretty much Peter's first true serious love....I mean, Peter had a thing going on with Liz Allen as well but Betty was the one who actually had sparks with Peter. They met at the Daily Bugle, where she works at Jonah's secretary. Then she met Ned Leeds and ditched Peter for him. This was before MJ, Felicia, etc...

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 06:13 AM
SpyCspider is currently offline Click here to Send SpyCspider a Private Message Find more posts by SpyCspider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Major Knight

quote:
Originally posted by SpyCspider
You're basing this origin from the 90s Animated Series right? The whole Felicia got the same super-soldier serum that made Captain America...

If I remember correctly, that's not how Black Cat developed in the comic storyline...where she's not Captain America level at all.

yes i am. but still she would be a waste of time they need to introduced venom, or the next goblin. and all that. they have huge ideas for this series of movies and i dont think they should waste a second to introduce another gay char like black cat(sounds like a rip of cat women) but w/e.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2004 09:24 PM
USCVampire

I thought Black Cat in the comic book had no super powers? Wasn't she just a simple cat burglar that was an Olympic athlete and accomplished martial artist?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 01:40 AM
USCVampire is currently offline Click here to Send USCVampire a Private Message Find more posts by USCVampire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpyCspider

quote:
Originally posted by USCVampire
I thought Black Cat in the comic book had no super powers? Wasn't she just a simple cat burglar that was an Olympic athlete and accomplished martial artist?

YES...cept I wouldn't call her simple, unless you mean "simply"...she's pretty formidable at what she does.

As for superpowers, she actually got "bad-luck" powers a while back to affect other people. They're gone now.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 05:57 AM
Major Knight

all i no was in the 90's show she had powers. and those were the ones they ushally refer to her to have. like in the spider-man 2 game i think she had super powers.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 06:20 AM
Stormy Day
Restricted

Account Restricted

She had a very small role in Spider-Mans life she should just make a cameo in the 4th or 5th film and then be done wink

Days until new season of CSI:26

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 07:55 AM
Stormy Day is currently offline Click here to Send Stormy Day a Private Message Find more posts by Stormy Day Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Well if she was in the movies they probably wouldn't give her powers, just make her very strong, fast, and agile, which I think is much better. If they wanna put her in the third then I say 'go ahead!' wink

Old Post Jul 5th, 2004 09:45 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote