KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » The Official Spiral Thread

The Official Spiral Thread
Started by: LordYomi13

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Quincy
Debaser

The Official Spiral Thread

I think Spiral is one of the most unique anime out there. It isn't all blasting and fighting and demons and saiyans and everything. It's suspensful and really great. This is a thread dedicated to the Melody of Logic

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:58 AM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Hmm... I've always wanted to know what Spiral is like... People hardly talk about it.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 05:50 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

I just got the 1st two dvds the other day! Have yet to watch them though...Will update when I learn more. Plus I was sure there was already a Spiral Thread

Did you search?

Made by BX. http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=23119621 Please?

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 05:57 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Yeah I made one a while back, but with minimal results.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 01:03 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Yeah, there already is a thread on this but the other one is about something different...

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:13 AM
jnr hiphop is currently offline Click here to Send jnr hiphop a Private Message Find more posts by jnr hiphop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sai12
its all in my head

OH well, I don't believe it is all that well known of an anime. I stilll haven't gotten around to watching my dvds either. Sorry sad

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 06:29 AM
sai12 is currently offline Click here to Send sai12 a Private Message Find more posts by sai12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Tis a great show. I think the next dvd came out earlier

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 4th, 2005 07:36 PM
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

Have you seen all of it?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:11 AM
Quincy
Debaser

not all of it. I have gotten up to the 8th episode, and am waiting for fye to get a new shipment of thenext dvds.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 05:40 PM
sai12
its all in my head

Well, I have successfully watched the 1st two dvds and am now craving more! I can't remember what episode I'm on though. I would think something like 9? The 1st dvd had 5 episodes on it I think the 2nd one had 4?

I really like this series. Though the main character seems almost too smart. Heh, and I just wish he would play that damned piano!

Is this another series with the usual 25 to 26 episodes?

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 06:30 PM
Quincy
Debaser

yeah i believe so. There is about six dvds. The 2nd dvd ended on such a cliff-hanger. I think my favorite character was Eyes Rutherford.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 5th, 2005 11:25 PM
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

What's it all about?

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:06 AM
sai12
its all in my head

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DarkRiku13
yeah i believe so. There is about six dvds. The 2nd dvd ended on such a cliff-hanger. I think my favorite character was Eyes Rutherford.

Hehe, yeah Eyes was pretty cool. But I do like the main character best. Even if he has a self esteem issue.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by jnr hiphop
What's it all about?

Its a show about solving mysteries. First the Ayuma's*sp* big brother disappears saying that he is goign to search for the Blade Children. Its been two years since he has left and the little bro is still feeling his brohter's prescense everywhere. Murders and accidents begin to happen and Ayuma (I'm not even sure if that is his name! messed) helps solve the crimes. While doing so he gets closer and closer to the mystery that is the blade children and his brother's whereabouts.

*shrug* That's the jyst of it anyway! :P

Old Post Aug 6th, 2005 04:50 PM
jnr hiphop
Some Guy

It doesn't sound too bad.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2005 08:43 AM
sai12
its all in my head

Yeah its pretty good! smile

Old Post Aug 8th, 2005 07:55 PM
Quincy
Debaser

the main character of Spiral: Ayumu Narumi

Attachment: ayumu_narumi.jpg
This has been downloaded 48 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:50 AM
Quincy
Debaser

also, frequently throughout the show, the blade children make references to Kiyotaka, leading him to believe they might know Kiyotaka's whereabouts

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 12:52 AM
Quincy
Debaser

This is the Heroine of the saga: Hiyono.

Attachment: c-hiyono2.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 10th, 2005 09:59 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I just checked out the 3rd dvd: "Shooting Fallen Stars" it introduces Kanone Hilbert, and a showdown with one of the "Hunters"

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 03:22 AM
bamboopanda
The Forsaken

how many dvds are there? i'm thinking about buying it

Happy Halloween

Old Post Aug 21st, 2005 09:11 PM
bamboopanda is currently offline Click here to Send bamboopanda a Private Message Find more posts by bamboopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote