KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » How X3 shuda gone

How X3 shuda gone
Started by: stickman618

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
stickman618

How X3 shuda gone

this may lack detail
its just a summary

prof x hears jean's voice and sends the team to alkaline lake
when they get there jean bursts out of the lake surrounded by a huge fiery bird. she then collapses back into the water

*at a military assembly line somewhere in the desert*

a mutant energy sensor picks up a strong signal in alkaline lake
SOLDIER: sir you better take a look at this
TRASK: is that just one mutant?
SOLDIER: yes sir. accompanied by a few weaker ones
sir. a mutant with that much power could............
TRASK: i know. get general fury on the line
*x-men infirmary*
prof x is using his telepathy on jeanexplaining that she collapsed because she had too much power
he then puts mental barriers on her afterwich she awakens.
*nick fury's office*
he gets a call from bolivar trask explaining the mutant they found on the scanner
TRASK: we have to initiate OPERATION: ZERO TOLERANCE
FURY: you know we can't do that, the president won't agree to something like that
TRASK: but....
FURY: end of discussion trask (hangs up)
*back at the desert base*
trask furiosly hangs up the phone
a soldier walks in
SOLDIER: did we get the green light?
TRASK: yes. yes we did

that's it for now
i'll post more later

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 05:02 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
magnuslives

Pretty good, if a bit brief. when did you get the idea for it?

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 09:00 AM
magnuslives is currently offline Click here to Send magnuslives a Private Message Find more posts by magnuslives Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i was just really pissed off at the third movie

Last edited by stickman618 on Nov 4th, 2006 at 12:23 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 12:19 PM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix Forever
Evolution Leaps Forword

finally someone who agrees with me that sounded pretty good. i was pissed to because she didn't have teh fire bird.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 02:56 PM
Phoenix Forever is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix Forever a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Forever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

I had a dream, where X-three went basically the same, exept it had the Thanosi as villains.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 03:49 PM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheOnes2
I am The Ones

That wouldve been better. X-3 was shit from begining to end.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 04:54 PM
TheOnes2 is currently offline Click here to Send TheOnes2 a Private Message Find more posts by TheOnes2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

IT SHOULD'VE HAD GAMBIT!!! Why no Gambit?? Why? We have no backstory to Kitty or Colussus, other than the fact that they are mutants at the school. In fact Cyclops and Jean have no backstory other than that they've been at the school for awhile... Why couldn't Gambit already be there?? Why ask why? Why not? Sorry Gambit is one of my all-time faves, and him and the Rogue from the comic book should be together. The movie Rogue is such a pansy is awful.. They totally screwed her origin up big time!!

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Last edited by Vim on Nov 4th, 2006 at 04:59 PM

Old Post Nov 4th, 2006 04:55 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

here's the continuation

cyclops is about to go outside when the door explodes
through the gaping hole he can see three huge sentinels
some of the students panic while cyke takes down the first one with a few well aimed shots
colossus, iceman, storm, sunspot, cannonball, shadowcat, wolverine, nightcrawler and a few others
join in the fight
as thy do, a swarm of human sized sentinels arrive
the fight lasts a while until jean comes flying out of the mansion
giving off a fiery glow and her left eye glowing yellow
they eventually win

*desert base*

trask was watching the fight with a satellite
he decides to launch sentinels left and right and destroy every mutant they can find

sentinels start wreaking havok all across the U.S.A
and naturally magneto is furious

*news station*

dr. valerie cooper is being interviewed about the sentinels
she explains that the government has nothing to do with it
just then magneto interrupts the live broadcast
mystique(posing as one of the technical staff) makes sure he's still on the air
he announces his invitation to his brotherhood
and that they shouldn't believe the government's lies

*desert base*

the military attempt to attack the base themselves
but quickly fail
inside, trask is asked why the military is trying to stop them
he tells them the truth, but they all agree they hate mutants anyway

magneto's brotherhood all across america start battling the sentinels
as well as the U.S military even though they're on the same side

magneto is transporting his team directly to the military base

*x-mansion*

the x-men get a call from the president telling them to take down the base
they leave immediately

*cerebro*

prof x takes control of pyro so he can talk to magneto
he tells him to work with the x-men and not to harm the army that is helping them
magneto agrees

*desert base*

the x-men and the brotherhood arrive
there's a huge fight
after a while
jean breaks free of the mental barriers prof x put on her
she starts screaming in pain and losing control
cyke tries to calm her down
she raises a sentinel weapon and aims it at herself
cyke says he won't lose her a second time
the weapon begins to charge
jean explains that her power is too dangerous and it can't be contained
everyone becomes scared of jean's awesome display of power(a gigantic fire bird)
everything the flames touch instantly vaporizes
everyone flees for their life
jean says goodbye and flings cyclops out of harms way
she waits until everyone is at a safe distance and renders the sentinels motionless
the weapon fires
the resulting explosion destroys the sentinel base as well as herself

and well.... basically there's a sappy ending with a funeral
as well as the government implementing new laws that protect mutants
magneto says the peace will never last... blah blah blah

THE END

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 08:18 AM
Syren
dreaming

I like it, would have been so much better with more description but ultimately it's a much better version than the film smile

ThorinWoofer

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 02:52 PM
Syren is currently offline Click here to Send Syren a Private Message Find more posts by Syren Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
8urs
Boss Tempo

quote: (post)
Originally posted by stickman618

he tells them the truth, but they all agree they hate mutants anyway

Don't know why but that line is just hilarious.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2006 03:40 PM
8urs is currently offline Click here to Send 8urs a Private Message Find more posts by 8urs Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

feel free to write your own versions if you want

Old Post Nov 9th, 2006 01:08 PM
stickman618

OTHER STUFF/SCENES I WANTED TO INCLUDE

bobby&rogue go on a double date with wolfsbane&sunspot and either has comedic results, or they get attacked by sentinels

wolverine still tries to woo jean

everyone has at least 5 lines

at the desert base its x-men Vs brotherhood VS sentinels instead of them teaming up against the sentinels, so pyro and iceman still have a fight scene

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 08:51 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

okay i understand that you all wanted the fire bird and gambit and whatever else want in the film but you are talking about this too subjectively. go out to the shops. get your self the double disc addition of the movie. watch it with commentary and look at all!!!!! the features because this explains why alot wasn't in the movie. there are loads of still and concepts of the firebird. but it wouldn't have worked. If all of you watch movies hoping for them to be carbon copies of the comics or whatever else they are based on you might as well not watch films. I find it really sad (as a fellow movie lover) that fans can't accommodate for directors ad writers decisions. Zak Penn and simon (whatever) who wrote the film are like HUGE x-men geeks. even they understood that juggy had to be a mutant because that is what the whole part of the movie is about. it would disrupt the balance of the previous movies to bring in a cosmic for of power for the phoenix or the mystic power of the jewel for juggs! also, referring to gambit, how would they have fit him in? He would've had a part as big as multiple mans. if he is to be immortalised on the big screen then i would prefer him have lots of screen time! It would surprise me if you fans think otherwise.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 09:13 AM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i love x-men1&2
they're not entirely based on the comics and they're still great
and i don't intend the firebird to be the cosmic entity that is the phoenix
just a manifestation of jean's power
like at the end of x2
you can see the firebird under the water
why cut it out in x3?

and why do they need commentary to fill in the blanks?
the movie was only 105mins long
it should have been at least 2 hours
plenty of time to fill in the blanks

and why show angel's origin if he's hardly in it?
that was a waste of time

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 10:02 AM
Marko
Supreme Member

why!

if indeed there are to be more films this one has formed a basis for the characters

Old Post Nov 10th, 2006 02:21 PM
Marko is currently offline Click here to Send Marko a Private Message Find more posts by Marko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vim
ILFTKYS

I REALLY hope there is an X4 so we get to see more muties on the big screen more powers, more fights, more EVERYTHING!! Besides if Apocalypse is in it they'll have to bring in nearly mutant on Earth to beat him and PLUS since they have introduced Angel, he can easily changed into Archangel, you can have Gambit replace him, and give Rogue some power... I doubt they could involve Ms. Marvel in it, I was hoping she would have some remnants of Mageneto's power since it gave her the white stripe, I was hoping she gained the power permanently. That way we'd see her doing something in X3.. but sadly no. Anyway I look forward to any new info on an X4, hoping there is one...

Witness the power of the human spirit in Clashing Forces - Reclamation! A novel by Wesley Belk (that's me!) Here's a sneak peek of the book! The power of the Human Spirit should never be underestimated!Clashing Forces Check the site out for more details!

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:40 PM
Vim is currently offline Click here to Send Vim a Private Message Find more posts by Vim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marko
Supreme Member

Originally posted by Vim
I REALLY hope there is an X4 so we get to see more muties on the big screen more powers, more fights, more EVERYTHING!! Besides if Apocalypse is in it they'll have to bring in nearly mutant on Earth to beat him and PLUS since they have introduced Angel, he can easily changed into Archangel, you can have Gambit replace him, and give Rogue some power... I doubt they could involve Ms. Marvel in it, I was hoping she would have some remnants of Mageneto's power since it gave her the white stripe, I was hoping she gained the power permanently. That way we'd see her doing something in X3.. but sadly no. Anyway I look forward to any new info on an X4, hoping there is one...

ok i'm gonna get off topic in this thread now. but if there is an X4 i pray to god they mae another trilogy and i also hope apocs isn't in X4. my reason? it would be better if the story line was built up over the 3 films i think the fourth should be a totally different theme, summit like the legacy virus. 5 i dunno? proteus. he could be brough in in 4 as kevin then be come the baddy 6 apocs full on. his story line should be hinted at throught 4 and 5. just my opinion.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 10:44 PM
Scottie
poiuytrewq

Originally posted by Vim
IT SHOULD'VE HAD GAMBIT!!! Why no Gambit?? Why? We have no backstory to Kitty or Colussus, other than the fact that they are mutants at the school. In fact Cyclops and Jean have no backstory other than that they've been at the school for awhile... Why couldn't Gambit already be there?? Why ask why? Why not? Sorry Gambit is one of my all-time faves, and him and the Rogue from the comic book should be together. The movie Rogue is such a pansy is awful.. They totally screwed her origin up big time!!
If they had just stuck Gambit in the film Willy Nilly with no proper role or story you'd be even more pissed off...they should deffinatly have him in the next on but with a good role...and bring back Nightcrawler....and give Rouge some bloody decent powers laughing out loud

Oh and good job on the story stickman618

~ This person is my favourite person on KMC ~

Old Post Nov 11th, 2006 11:41 PM
Scottie is currently offline Click here to Send Scottie a Private Message Find more posts by Scottie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Originally posted by Scottie
Oh and good job on the story stickman618

thanks big grin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2006 03:03 AM
Jury
Extreme Member

I don't get so much sense with these "ideas".

mon ami

Old Post Nov 13th, 2006 01:55 AM
Jury is currently offline Click here to Send Jury a Private Message Find more posts by Jury Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote