KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » Harry Potter: Book Seventh

Harry Potter: Book Seventh
Started by: hotsauce6548

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (72): « First ... « 16 17 [18] 19 20 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kovacs86

20 posts per page

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 03:53 PM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alphonse
Suite of armour

you can set it, you idiot! It is in ur options! I just so happened to set mine to 40!

Attachment: ed.jpg
This has been downloaded 200 time(s).

Last edited by alphonse on Apr 18th, 2006 at 05:30 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2006 05:18 PM
alphonse is currently offline Click here to Send alphonse a Private Message Find more posts by alphonse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kovacs86

Was there ANY need to flae me for that?

Thanks to Badwolf for the great sig!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:42 AM
Kovacs86 is currently offline Click here to Send Kovacs86 a Private Message Find more posts by Kovacs86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alphonse
Suite of armour

sorry, I was REALLY MIFFED yesterday, I MEAN REALLY MIFFED
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, sorry, and I agree, that was rather immature of me!

Last edited by alphonse on Apr 19th, 2006 at 05:14 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:02 PM
alphonse is currently offline Click here to Send alphonse a Private Message Find more posts by alphonse Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alphonse
Suite of armour

http://fanfiction.mugglenet.com/index.php

hey, yall want to see good fanfic, go here.
(they are not as good as HS, but they come pretty close)
though I must warn you, do not look too far in the romance section, or be grossed out when you do! wink wink wink

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 05:10 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Guys, back off. Stop hassling the man.

And alphonse, don't advertise other sites.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 08:40 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alphonse
Suite of armour

why would i listen to you, are you HS?
Are you a moderater,
Are you the king of the world?

Last edited by alphonse on Apr 19th, 2006 at 10:20 PM

Old Post Apr 19th, 2006 10:18 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

quote: (post)
Originally posted by alphonse
why would i listen to you, are you HS?
Are you a moderater,
Are you the king of the world?

But.. It is in the rules.
(reported.. read the rules)

Also I don't think HS would like all the crap posts erm

To HS- Your killing us here! stick out tongue so hooked but no storie! I hope you find some time soon to post more big grin

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Last edited by ~Bun Bun~ on Apr 23rd, 2006 at 07:25 AM

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 07:23 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alphonse
Suite of armour

whatever...........................................................................................

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:23 PM
alphonse
Suite of armour

whatever...........................................................................................

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:24 PM
alphonse
Suite of armour

Originally posted by Bun Bun

To HS- Your killing us here! stick out tongue so hooked but no storie! I hope you find some time soon to post more big grin

that whold have been a reason for me to listen to him

besides, someone on another thread did thie same thing!!!!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:34 PM
alphonse
Suite of armour

Originally posted by Bun Bun

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 04:45 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

blink stfu plz

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 09:33 PM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alphonse
Suite of armour

i have no idea what that means! big grin big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

(if it has something to do with the double post, that was an accedent)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 10:55 PM
Fantasydragon
Shur'tugal/Jedi/Shinobi

Very good story. The writing style is very diffrent from JK's but theres sumthing you did thats.....VERY GOOD! you didnt put a little flashback thing every single sentance in the begging like "Malfoy was Harry's rival" blah blah blah. I mean there was those 3-4 posts where he relived that night in the 6th book but that actually took place with the current time. it get's annoying to me when im reading a new HP book and it stalls the action with "Malfoy was harrys enemy and rival" crap. Ur's is continous flowing story. Of course to post seperations are long but id rather it take a year and be totally awesome rather than 20 minutes and be really crappy. Keep going with the good work ^_^!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2006 11:39 PM
Fantasydragon is currently offline Click here to Send Fantasydragon a Private Message Find more posts by Fantasydragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trickster
True KMC Jester

i have no idea what that means! big grin big grin big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

(if it has something to do with the double post, that was an accedent)

It is against the rules to advertise other sites.
As for stfu, it's an acronym of a phrase that is itself an extension of "Shup up". Hope that helps.

HS knows my support for his story, and I don't feel it necessary to harass him to post more. I'd rather have quality than speed, since my life doesn't revolve around finding out what happens next. I'm not king of the world, just the voice of common sense.

As for PMing me, I would have replied but I decided not to upon reading this thread.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 02:29 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alphonse
Suite of armour

well!........... ok, sorry!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 08:00 PM
pinkfloydkor

wow, ur story is insanely incredible. I honestly think you could send that to jk and like get millions and become her best friend. I read the story and then created an account so I could tell you this. Youre Frekkin Aweswome Dude!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 08:19 PM
pinkfloydkor is currently offline Click here to Send pinkfloydkor a Private Message Find more posts by pinkfloydkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alphonse
Suite of armour

i agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Post Apr 24th, 2006 08:37 PM
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

They thought it would never come.

-----------------------------------------

Originally posted by H. S. 6
[...]

He smiled for a moment, remembering when, five years ago, he, Ron, and the twins were sent to de-gnome the Weasley’s garden by grabbing the little guys by the legs and hurling them over the far fence.

He surveyed the yard once again, and finally decided to go back. He turned, passing through the gate and moving towards the back door. Just as Harry was about to re-enter the house, however, his illuminated wand caused something to shimmer on the ground a few yards away. He caught the sparkle of light in the corner of his eye, and whirled around to see what it was.

Something was lying in the grass. He hurried over to it, bending down to see what it was. Using his wand’s light, he picked the small object up. It was a vial of some sort—it seemed ordinary enough, with a small lidded top. The thing that interested Harry, though, was that it was full of something. A potion, was it? He couldn’t tell in the dim light, although he could feel by the shifting weight of it that it had to be some sort of liquid.

Had a member of the Order Disapparated here in the back yard, and, in the process, dropped a vial of potion? Harry knew he couldn’t answer that question now; he couldn’t even tell what sort of potion was in the vial. He decided that, in the morning, he would ask Professor McGonagall if anybody had Disapparated during the night.

He made his way to the back door and into the house. Just as he was leaving the kitchen, the light flicked on.

Whirling about, Harry came face to face with Ginny. “What are you—” he began.

“I heard the owls. And I might ask you the same question.” She was wearing pale pink pajamas; her auburn hair was tied in a loose pony tail, which hung down her back.

“I thought I heard somebody—I thought somebody Disapparated in the backyard,” he admitted. “I found this.” He held up the vial, meaning to hand it to Ginny. With the kitchen light, though, he could get a better look at the contents within for the first time.

He brought his arm back, holding the small container up closer to his eyes. A look of shocked comprehension came over his face, and Ginny gasped. “Harry…” she said. “Is that—”

“I… I think so.” But it was obvious now. The liquid inside was a swirling mass of silver. It twirled and twisted, even as he held the vial still. “It’s—it’s a memory!”

As soon as the words left his mouth, he immediately recalled the brief conversation he had had with Fred and George only yesterday. They had told him that they thought some of the members of the Order were holding back details of the night Dumbledore died from the others. Could it be true?

Could there be another wolf in the fold?

Harry doubted it, but what if the twins were on to something? Could the memory he held in his hand contain a clue? After all, the Order worked in ways Harry still didn’t understand, but why would somebody be Disapparating—in secret, evidently—from the back yard of the Burrow? And why would they have a memory like this with them? There were too many questions, and ones that couldn’t be answered just yet.

“Harry, what—who could have dropped it?” asked Ginny. Her face still bore an expression of shock.

He shrugged. “I don’t know. It had to have been a member of the Order.”

She nodded. “Do you think it would be safe to ask McGonagall in the morning?” She seemed nervous just to have to ask this question.

“I don’t want her to think we’ve been snooping—”

“Harry, you’re a member of the Order now. In fact, you’re the most important person in the Order. You deserve to know what’s going on…”

He nodded weakly. “I guess,” he looked down at the small container. Its contents danced merrily around inside, almost as if begging him to watch them. “Right. You’re right. I’ll ask McGonagall in the morning; she’s the best one to go to.”

Ginny agreed. “Now, go get some sleep,” she ordered, and, smiling playfully, she added, “You look terrible.”

It wasn’t until Ron had woken up the next morning (several hours after everyone else) that Harry had the chance to tell him and Hermione about the vial.

“He’s already said that, Ron! It was last night sometime,” said Hermione, her voice audibly frustrated. It was the seventh time she had explained to him that Harry had found the memory some time during the last night.

“Yeah,” added Harry. “When you woke up—there was a… a crack outside, like somebody had Apparated. That’s when I woke up, that’s when Pig started screaming, and that’s when you woke up.”

“Right,” said Ron, nodding his head. “And what time was it again?”

“RONALD!” screeched Hermione.

“Okay, okay, okay. We don’t know what time it was. I get it.”

Harry watched Ron, brow furrowed in thought. “Why do want to know the exact time anyway? We know it was last night; isn’t that good enough?”

After a moment of thick silence, Ron answered, “Let’s face it. The Order doesn’t tell us all of the things they do…even though they should. Especially to you, Harry,” he said, looking up. “There could have been members Apparating and Disapparating from here all night long; they have been using the house as a sort of temporary headquarters. I’m just saying; we’ve got something important. We’ve got somebody’s memory. And… we have no idea who it belonged to. If we start asking around—ask McGonagall, or whoever—and they know something, know something was lost, know that we have whatever was lost, and whatever was lost is important—maybe even above-the-Order important—they’re going to try to get it back. And then we’ll be back where we started; back to the Order not telling us much.”

There was a long silence. The three of them were all deep in their own thoughts.

Hermione broke the quiet. “Are you saying the Order has been withholding information from us—from Harry?”

Ron shrugged his shoulders. “Maybe not even from just Harry. What if some members of the Order are withholding information from other members of the Order?”

Hermione shook her head instantly. “No,” she said, “it couldn’t be. There couldn’t be other…”

Harry spoke, voice bitter. “What, traitors? There’s already been one. It would be easier if there was a few of them—a group of traitors.” His mind mulled over what Ron had said, and what had happened over the past couple of nights.

Hermione shook her head.

“Why is it so unbelievable? When I was talking to the Order about what happened… that night, I could tell they weren’t saying something. They’re holding something back—maybe not the entire Order, but I’m telling you: there is something going on in the Order that some of the members don’t want others to know,” stated Harry.

Hermione looked up at him, defeated. She looked to Ron. He shrugged his shoulders. “Harry’s right. It’s possible…”

Harry nodded. “Even Fred and George think so. I told you what they said to me yesterday.”

Hermione didn’t speak for a moment, still wearing an expression of utter defeat. Finally, she said, “What does it mean, though? What can we do about it?”

Harry shrugged. “I can still ask Professor McGonagall about who might have been Disapparating last night from here. I don’t think that will lead her to believe anything.”

“And…” Ron offered. “You can find out what’s in that memory.”

Harry instinctively looked toward the trunk at the foot of his bed. He had hidden the small vial—buried amid the mass of clothes and other miscellaneous items. He nodded. “You know what that means,” And he smiled. “Back to Hogwarts.”

--------------------------------

Ron said something smart! Say it isn't so.

Now leave me alone. stick out tongue

Old Post Apr 26th, 2006 12:26 AM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote