KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Superhero best-friends

Superhero best-friends
Started by: King_Mungi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
-K-M-

Superhero best-friends

As the name states what are some superheroes and supervillains best friends. For example.

Nightcrawler is Wolverine's
Nightwing is Flash's [Wally]
Robin is Kid Flash's
Superboy is Robin's
Professor X is Magnerto's

etc.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:30 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Luke Cage and Iron fist

Spider-man and Daredevil

Superman and Batman

Captain America and Ironman

Deadpool and Cable(somewhat)

Wolverine and Colossus

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:38 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NoFate007

Batman and...?

I would assume:

Jean and Storm
Spider-Man and Johnny Storm seem to be good friends

I'm drawing a blank.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:39 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NoFate007
Batman and...?

I would assume:

Jean and Storm
Spider-Man and Johnny Storm seem to be good friends

I'm drawing a blank.

Batman and Superman is obvious.their best friends. No matter how much bats denies it.

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:47 AM
Black Adam is currently offline Click here to Send Black Adam a Private Message Find more posts by Black Adam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Pete Ross is Superman's

Said in Adventures of Superman #647-"You know why. You're my best friend, Pete."

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:51 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Null

jimmy and supes batman and nightwing Wolvie and cyke or gambit lol

edit. Wolvie and hank spidey and rob

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:52 AM
Null is currently offline Find more posts by Null Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Hal (GL) and Ollie (GA)
Iceman and Beast
Booster and Blue Beetle
Namor and Stingray
Multiple Man and Strong Guy
Hawkman and Atom

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:52 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Adam
Badass from Kahndaq

Originally posted by King_Mungi
Pete Ross is Superman's

Said in Adventures of Superman #647-"You know why. You're my best friend, Pete."

Pete ross is a superhero?

sig by willRules

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:53 AM
NoFate007

I was thinking Batman/Superman, but it always seems as though, to me at least, that its sort of a...I don't want to say one-sided friendship...shit, I don't know how to word what I'm thinking correctly to get the point across.

Superman always seems more appreciative of Batman than vice versa, but it seems as though Clark/Kal-El doesn't respect Bruce as much as the opposite.

Bruce always seems to have a relationship with everybody, so I guess I just took it as, Bruce makes everyone his best friend in their eyes, in different ways, but he respects Clark more than the rest, and that's why he constantly argues with him and fights (proves wrong, lol) with him.

Bruce has always been one that likes a challenge, and it seems as though he purposely does this with Superman because its the biggest challenge he could have, and in a way he's fulfilling a "keep your enemies closer" style of thinking, subconsciously...

There is a friendship no doubt, but I can't picture Bruce ever saying to Clark that he's his best friend. If anything I'd have to say Alfred is Bruce's best friend.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:55 AM
NoFate007 is currently offline Click here to Send NoFate007 a Private Message Find more posts by NoFate007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

Originally posted by Jose123
Pete ross is a superhero?

Yep, he did just save Jimmy and a few firefighters driving a van through forest fire [recent Superman].

Good point to make a broader field. The super heroes best-friends can also just be normal people rather than just a superhero.

Originally posted by jrodslam

Iceman and Beast

I would say Wonderman and Beast.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:56 AM
-K-M-

*ignore double post*

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:57 AM
jrodslam

Almost forgot.

Barry and Hal.

Daredevil Respect Thread - Iceman Respect Thread - Nick Fury Respect Thread - Respect Strong Guy!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 04:59 AM
jrodslam is currently offline Click here to Send jrodslam a Private Message Find more posts by jrodslam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Wonder Man and Beast...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:39 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jrodslam

Juggernaut and Nocturne.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 06:57 AM
Fonzie
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Man & Beast
Human Torch & Spiderman
Iron Man & Captain America
Iron Fist & Luke Cage
Colossus & Wolverine
Juggernaut & Squidboy

....how could u all forget Reed Richards and Ben Grimm?!?!

Aaaaaaayyyyyyyyeeeeeeeee!!!

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 07:00 AM
Fonzie is currently offline Click here to Send Fonzie a Private Message Find more posts by Fonzie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Next Venom_girl
Scream

Spider-man and the Prowler
Black Canary and the Oracle
Venom and Morbius
Wolfsbane and Dani Moonstar
Ian Nottingham and Kenneth Irons
Blade and Whistler
Ironman and War Machine
Spider-woman and Nick Fury
Spawn and Cogliostro

Girls Kick Butt!Respect Venom|Respect Black Canary|Respect Namor|Respect Hellsing|The Official Symbiote Thread&Picture Thread

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 08:09 AM
Next Venom_girl is currently offline Click here to Send Next Venom_girl a Private Message Find more posts by Next Venom_girl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lucid Lui
Air Laki Laki

Shatterstar and Rictor
Chamber and Skin
Juggernaut and Black Tom

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Verily.
| www.lucidlui.com | Aquaman Respect Thread |

Old Post Jan 15th, 2006 09:25 AM
Lucid Lui is currently offline Click here to Send Lucid Lui a Private Message Find more posts by Lucid Lui Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Batman and Nightwing?

They have been friends the longest I believe.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:29 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piedmon
Saiyajin Quaterback

Wolverine is close to Colossus, but I don't see them as best friends. Kurt is Wolverine's closest guy-friend, confidante and occasional spiritual advisor (as in Wolverine v.3 #7 or something.) Wolverine was once that way with Mac Hudson and Eugene Judd but they've grown apart over the years.

Kitty Pryde and Rachel Summers are best friends, I think. The concept of a "best" friend kind of faded from me after sixth grade, so I don't know if they see it that way, but yeah.

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:33 AM
Piedmon is currently offline Click here to Send Piedmon a Private Message Find more posts by Piedmon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Kyle Rayner and John Stewart
Superman and Wonder Woman
Silver Surfer and Silver Surfer's board (Norrin am cry sad )

Last edited by HaSon on Jan 17th, 2006 at 02:36 AM

Old Post Jan 17th, 2006 02:34 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote