KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Charon & Lawbringers (Crossgen) Vs Superman

Charon & Lawbringers (Crossgen) Vs Superman
Started by: ThePittman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Charon & Lawbringers (Crossgen) Vs Superman

OK here is the setup, Superman get drawn into the Negation Universe and is out to stop Charon and his Lawbringers, can he?

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:56 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

give us some feats and info on who they are please smile

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:00 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Charon took over an entire universe in 10,000 years, he birthed/sired hundreds (maybe thousands) of lawbringers at once (lawbringers each have the power to destroy worlds on a whim.) Charon is the most powerful being in his universe and in addition to his own power he was able to siphon off a significant amount of power from the race of beings who inspired him to become a god, who were at least his equals. When he invaded the "bright universe" he encountered a sigil bear who was really just a Superman knockoff who couldn't even stand up to a lesser member of the First. Charon punched him with so much force it caused reality to ripple.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:11 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

whoever made this thread dont like supes lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:16 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

i know lol.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:16 AM
LordKaos is currently offline Click here to Send LordKaos a Private Message Find more posts by LordKaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Well I couldn’t find any real documentation on Charon’s powers but then he really didn’t do too much during the series but lots of talk of his abilities. He blew up a planet to kill one of his enemies and easily held back a First. The Lawbringers I would say are above the level of the likes of Thor and Hulk and added in some really mean abilities.

Charon

Lawbringers

The First

It’s not really that I hate Superman (which I do) I just keep hearing how he can beat anyone even gods so I wanted to give him a challenge.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:41 AM
Da Pittman is currently offline Click here to Send Da Pittman a Private Message Find more posts by Da Pittman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mider

look what they did to darkseid just to make supes look good its like vomit inducing

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:42 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

He won't be beating these gods.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:42 AM
Mider

a reality rippling punch would probably break every bone in supes body

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:45 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

As a side note, beings from Crossgen are notoriously known for stealing power from those they encounter with next to no effort.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:51 AM
Mider

if someone like charon stole supes jobber aura he'd probably be the new TOAA

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 04:56 AM
LordKaos
LET KAOS REIGN!

Now that I think about it there are a bunch of Crossgen beings who can rid the multiverse of Superman.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 05:06 AM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

quote: (post)
Originally posted by LordKaos
Now that I think about it there are a bunch of Crossgen beings who can rid the multiverse of Superman.
The ones that I think could give him a run for his money are…

Altwaal
Raamia
Pyrem
Solusandra
Matua

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 12:38 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Charon and the Lawbringers should win.
Unless it happens in a comic book.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:14 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by ThePittman
The ones that I think could give him a run for his money are…

Altwaal
Raamia
Pyrem
Solusandra
Matua
Most any of the first and the one atlantean who had split himself into many. All the guys with Gold eyes in the books.

The guy from The Path with The Weapon of Heaven.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 01:16 PM
Juntai is online now! Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Juntai
Most any of the first and the one atlantean who had split himself into many. All the guys with Gold eyes in the books.

The guy from The Path with The Weapon of Heaven.
If I remember the story right (don’t have my collections with me) the First weren’t part of the Signal bearers but some of the human followers of them were getting the Signal. There were only a couple of the First that were part of that one(can’t remember his name) that had the gold eyes.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:08 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

If I remember the story right (don’t have my collections with me) the First weren’t part of the Signal bearers but some of the human followers of them were getting the Signal. There were only a couple of the First that were part of that one(can’t remember his name) that had the gold eyes.
Huh? Make that a little more clear if you can, and I -may- be able to clear the confusion. It's been a while since I read all those Crossgen titles. But I had read every issue they ever put out... but that was years ago, and it's a little cloudy now.

I don't see it's relivence to my post.
I was just naming off people who could probably whoop Supes from Crossgen [ as long as it didn't happen in the comics anyways, otherwise Supes wins.]

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:35 PM
Da Pittman
"Pitt Happens"

Originally posted by Juntai
Huh? Make that a little more clear if you can, and I -may- be able to clear the confusion. It's been a while since I read all those Crossgen titles. But I had read every issue they ever put out... but that was years ago, and it's a little cloudy now.

I don't see it's relivence to my post.
I was just naming off people who could probably whoop Supes from Crossgen [ as long as it didn't happen in the comics anyways, otherwise Supes wins.]
Most of the First were not split from that guy with the gold eyes, there were only a couple of them that were. In each of the Crossgen comics there were only one or two of the different aspects of the guy with gold eyes, the First was just a race of Uber powered god like beings.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 02:57 PM
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Most of the First were not split from that guy with the gold eyes, there were only a couple of them that were. In each of the Crossgen comics there were only one or two of the different aspects of the guy with gold eyes, the First was just a race of Uber powered god like beings.
I know that. I was naming off people that should woop Superman, I named The First, The Atlanteans, and the guy with gold eyes that appeared in everyones book. Maybe the way I worded it, I dunno. Sometimes thoughts don't come across clearly. I was just typing it as they came to mind.

Last edited by Juntai on Jun 13th, 2006 at 03:04 PM

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:01 PM
LatinoStallion
Perfection

OMG...Superman loses this soo badly...is this a spite thread ? lol

Old Post Jun 13th, 2006 03:44 PM
LatinoStallion is currently offline Click here to Send LatinoStallion a Private Message Find more posts by LatinoStallion Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote