KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Punisher VS. Bane

Punisher VS. Bane
Started by: Sentry

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Adam Warlock
Adam is with Team Magik

Punisher VS. Bane

Marvel's bad a$$ or The guy who broke the Bats...

Who takes it?

2 Scenarios:

1. No prep.

2. Both have 2 days of prep.

Debate.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 04:30 AM
Adam Warlock is currently offline Click here to Send Adam Warlock a Private Message Find more posts by Adam Warlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Metalmanx
Illuminati Founder

Punisher both times.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:18 AM
Metalmanx is currently offline Click here to Send Metalmanx a Private Message Find more posts by Metalmanx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

yeap last time i checked bane....wasent bullet proof.....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:20 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Man...Bane doesnt get any respect on here. Im not complaining though...I think the premise of his character is kinda lame.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:23 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus21

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wynndar
Man...Bane doesnt get any respect on here. Im not complaining though...I think the premise of his character is kinda lame.

its not about respect its a given fact...he has human durability a few shots from one of punisher's guns and he is dead + the character is build on stupid foundations i mean like even aunt may could kill him by pulling on one of those pumps which pump venom into his body....

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:28 AM
Colossus21 is currently offline Find more posts by Colossus21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by colossus17
its not about respect its a given fact...he has human durability a few shots from one of punisher's guns and he is dead + the character is build on stupid foundations i mean like even aunt may could kill him by pulling on one of those pumps which pump venom into his body....

Yeah I agree. He is a pretty dumb character. He's just strong but he's not durable. Other than strength, he's nothing. There really isn't anything special about him. He's way too vulnerable to damage.

Check out the Hulk Respect Thread

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:31 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Originally posted by Metalmanx
Punisher both times.
Ditto. Punisher blasts him in the face w/a shotgun. He dies.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:36 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Originally posted by colossus17

Yea I agree....the premise is just idiotic. Of all the kinds of characters the writers could invent to take down Batman...they end up with jus some roid monkey.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 05:47 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

Originally posted by Wynndar
Yea I agree....the premise is just idiotic. Of all the kinds of characters the writers could invent to take down Batman...they end up with jus some roid monkey.

laughing That's so true.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:10 AM
Hulk_Power is currently offline Click here to Send Hulk_Power a Private Message Find more posts by Hulk_Power Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer259

Bane is just never written right. He's always presented as some mindless thug with massive brute strength when he's supposed to be so much more.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:12 AM
Wanderer259 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer259 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer259 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hulk_Power

He still sucks. He's just some steroid freak.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 06:26 AM
King KAM

Punisher doesnt even need his weapons, he would, DESTROY Bane, hes just to skilled for him.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 08:05 AM
King KAM is currently offline Click here to Send King KAM a Private Message Find more posts by King KAM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

unarmed? are you kidding me?!?!?! bane ould break his ass in half...shiiiii.....bane was clobbering and I mean CLOBBERING batman until he mad batman enraged..and he did it WITHOUT the venom...in a h2h fight punisher would die...

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 04:17 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

<<unarmed? are you kidding me?!?!?! bane ould break his ass in half...shiiiii.....bane was clobbering and I mean CLOBBERING batman until he mad batman enraged..and he did it WITHOUT the venom...in a h2h fight punisher would die...>>

abso-friggin'-lutely! and with 2 days prep i think it's basically a toss up. bane has been described as having a 'staggering intellect.' if someone DOES have the advantage in the prep area, it is likely bane.

and last i checked, he didn't use venom anymore, he uses his own skills. he retains a near-perfect physique and is a tremendous h2h fighter - as jinzin alluded to above.

contrary to popular opinion, bane IS a tough bastard, and is more than just a 'roid-head.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:33 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Punisher both times...Bane might be a "staggering intellect" but their is no way he has any advantage in the prep department. Punisher with prep took on three superheros: Wolverine, Spiderman, and DD and came out on top. Their is no way Bane has anything but muscle on Punisher.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:46 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Well see, thats beacuse people like you will buy the Punisher books, regardless of how bad the premise is.

Bane is one of the strongest human beings alive, he beat the bejesus out of Azrael for a while, and Azrael made batman his *****.

2 Days prep? Bane.

H2H? Bane

Guns? Punisher.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:51 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by leonidas
contrary to popular opinion, bane IS a tough bastard, and is more than just a 'roid-head.

He still isn't bulletproof.
Punisher both times.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:53 PM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jgiant
Subject is Lethal

Originally posted by Nataku8188
Well see, thats beacuse people like you will buy the Punisher books, regardless of how bad the premise is.

Bane is one of the strongest human beings alive, he beat the bejesus out of Azrael for a while, and Azrael made batman his *****.

2 Days prep? Bane.

H2H? Bane

Guns? Punisher.

First im too poor to buy that many comics.
Second what is your reasoning on how Bane would win with two days prep. Please explain... confused

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:58 PM
jgiant is currently offline Click here to Send jgiant a Private Message Find more posts by jgiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He still isn't bulletproof.
Punisher both times.

You don't need to be bulletproof if you've got 2 days of prep to get a bulletproof suit. He'll just sting rocket all over Punisher's ass.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2005 11:59 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fanboy

Punisher would win this.

Old Post Aug 24th, 2005 12:04 AM
Fanboy is currently offline Click here to Send Fanboy a Private Message Find more posts by Fanboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote