KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Horror Movies » Puppet Master Series

Puppet Master Series
Started by: Maskedsmily

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Maskedsmily

Miffed Puppet Master Series

i have spent all the last couple of days trying to rent the puppet master series so i can burn them but no rental place carries any more then the final two dose anyone know any sites i can buy the hole series from i cant seem to find it online anywhere figure i would ask for some help if anyone knows please let me know

Masked Smily

Old Post Feb 19th, 2006 12:53 AM
Maskedsmily is currently offline Click here to Send Maskedsmily a Private Message Find more posts by Maskedsmily Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StinkFist462
Your Mom

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 03:14 AM
StinkFist462 is currently offline Click here to Send StinkFist462 a Private Message Find more posts by StinkFist462 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

i love these movies they are amazing i love the guy with the knife and hook hand I think his name was Blade. They have added so many sequils now to the series i own the one were it tells you the orgin of teh toys and has scenes from all the old ones and some of the new additions to the serice. Great horror series one of my favs

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:12 AM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Good enough to watch on late night Showtime, though I'd never buy the DVD's. I, personally, grew tired of the puppets after part 3.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2006 12:20 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I love them also. Why they don't sell a boxset?

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 05:28 PM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
slayer
Horror Fan

Old Post Mar 25th, 2006 11:25 PM
slayer is currently offline Click here to Send slayer a Private Message Find more posts by slayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's ok but I want to buy it from a US store like Best Buy my favorite retailer. It should be available Sooner or Later over here\

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 01:51 AM
redcaped is currently offline Click here to Send redcaped a Private Message Find more posts by redcaped Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Espantada23
Sexual Entity

God I remember watching the puppet master movies when i was little.I loved them.I was scared as shit of puppets but damn did i love those movies

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 02:23 AM
Espantada23 is currently offline Click here to Send Espantada23 a Private Message Find more posts by Espantada23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I like to collect, my reason why.

Old Post Mar 30th, 2006 02:41 AM
Mider

i wish this section of the website got more attention i mean comics gets posted on daily while this part of the website is neglected

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 11:26 AM
Mider is currently offline Click here to Send Mider a Private Message Find more posts by Mider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Now I realize how rare this dvd boxset is! Fool Moon had problems with rights...no more on production. They have it on ebay for $150 when I had the chance six years ago but the reason I didn't buy it was because it is full frame only. But still I have a way...an old video rental they have them on vhs...deal with them for a vhs-dvd transfer for only $5 each.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 05:58 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

This is one franchise that is long overdue for DVD box set.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 06:27 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

All I have is Puppet Master vs Demonic Toys with only Six Shooter, Jester, Blade and Pinhead. The others are missing. Oh yes, this one is enhanced for 16x9 TVs. I think is a matter of time for the set to be re-released and it shouldn't be long, this movie is new.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2006 11:23 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yahoo! I'm sooooo happy! My mom just came from the rental and brought part 1 to 4 couldn't get five but that's fine. Wish me luck, I have them till Friday...maybe I take longer*

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 12:26 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Look, you may picture me with the face of Vendetta...happy like that but hey I am doing fine ok. Look, I know about the copyrighted stuff for commercial & exhibition use strictly & severely prohibited by the law. Now listen...these damn movies are no longer available which makes them rare and what I want is a personal copy, never for renting or selling because nobody likes me so I don't either. Nevertheless I talked to the guy about it and he told me to wait for tomorrow so he can check about possible recording due to the stupid protection. I don't want you to get jealous of me and call FBI for this...just be patient, I'm sure they will have it soon in the stores so I would do the same and buy it. You know this perfectly...old tapes have flaws due to extreme use and compared to dvd the quality is much lower. Nobody wants jail for a puppet master, they get arrested for illegal business...money involved and as I mentioned earlier I do have money problems...no girlfriend no car no life for gods sake, so mind your own business. Whoring is just as bad even if you need sex, so I need these old movies from the 80s. Of course a woman feels betta but you know...it's all I have & all I can do for tonight so no problem. Hurra Puppet Master!

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 02:14 AM
K.Diddy
DiddyWood Style

The first 3 movies were good but then the series went downhill bigtime

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 06:07 AM
K.Diddy is currently offline Click here to Send K.Diddy a Private Message Find more posts by K.Diddy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

The guy that got hung in part 3 was here in this city I live in for years. Where did I see him? At a coffee shop. But this is just an actor not the series itself. I am watching them now and I don't see anything wrong.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2006 03:36 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alright...remember what I said earlier...now I have (mine) 1 2 3! ...4 5 and curse are on due, but I will somehow.

Old Post Apr 10th, 2006 12:40 AM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

This is going to be a long and lonely night sugar wink

Old Post Apr 12th, 2006 06:24 PM
redcaped
Restricted

Account Restricted

I did it...got 4,5,6! Now I need to do "the transfer"

Old Post Jul 5th, 2006 10:48 PM