KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » KMC Comic!

You like the idea?
This poll is closed.
HAHA! Its gonna rock!big grin 3 37.50%
What are you smoking? Cool anyways 1 12.50%
Well, i dont really care 1 12.50%
BS 3 37.50%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

KMC Comic!
Started by: Tek888

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

KMC Comic!

Heysmile
i was inspired by the KMC Universe-thread, so i have started on a comic on my pc, just for funbig grin its about the members, where i have taken the charactericts of them and turned them into heroes or villainsbig grin

this is the heroes, or at least the ones i have for now

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:41 PM
Tek888 is currently offline Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

here are the heroes i have so farbig grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:43 PM
Tek888 is currently offline Click here to Send Tek888 a Private Message Find more posts by Tek888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

i cant upload picturesmessed

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 04:44 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can find some of the characters here:
its easy to figure out who is good and who is evilsmile
PS: Raz is god, so he is neutral
http://kmcuniverse.webbyen.dk/

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:10 PM
Toshiru
I has a titlez

lol

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:15 PM
Toshiru is currently offline Click here to Send Toshiru a Private Message Find more posts by Toshiru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

why is Paola nakie?

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:17 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

come on, its a cool ideabig grin
i made juggernaut66666 a superpowered angry guy, because it matches his personality
digimark a psichic, cause he is moderator, and it just matches
paola has no powers, but is still good at martial arts (she is never on the forums, so she would be the batman of the team)
scoobless is weak, but can fly at high speeds and shoot lasers from his eyes. dunno why
the-judge fights like a sithlord and uses proxymagic to create himself a healing factor
harri has a magic cigarette with various effects
and mr. bruce is superstrong, fast and an expert in ALL martial artsbig grin

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:19 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

why is wonderwoman?? thats just superlike... superheroes has something with underwear...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:19 PM
-K-M-

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tek888
scoobless is weak

HA! I knew it cool

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:20 PM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

but he can fl at high speeds and fire lasers from his eyessmile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:22 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

no one likes the idea?sad

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:26 PM
Citizen V.

How has no-one called it yet? confused Sock.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:26 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

what makes you think i am a sock?
i have already cleared that with bigbran, and i dont wanna start at it again, so cut it already, okay?smile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:28 PM
Citizen V.

Originally posted by Tek888
what makes you think i am a sock?
i have already cleared that with bigbran, and i dont wanna start at it again, so cut it already, okay?smile

You registered yesterday, but already have knowledge of the judge, harri and Mr.Bruce.. Which i do not reckon you would pick up in a single day of being on a forum.

And because a certain gang-banging Dane liked to draw pictures on paint.. Mainly about lions though, that picture of the judge looks mighty like a lion evil face a shaven lion at that.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:30 PM
Citizen V. is currently offline Click here to Send Citizen V. a Private Message Find more posts by Citizen V. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

hahahabig grin i actually understands your thoughtwink its fair you thinks thatsmile i would think the samesmile but cant we all just be friends?smile when the moderators have judged me, you will see i am not a socksmile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:32 PM
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

well, i havent got positive reviews... what can i do to make it better? other characters? better drawing? something else?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:42 PM
NiņoAraņa
Bang Bang

how about Storm, can she be in it? shifty

Sigs W/L/T 1/6/0 AMC

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:44 PM
NiņoAraņa is currently offline Click here to Send NiņoAraņa a Private Message Find more posts by NiņoAraņa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rewmac
{--Classic Member--}

Why am I not there as Superman big grin ?

I think a KMC comic with the heroes are the members would rock the comic world....We would copyright the characters and make a shit load of money.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:44 PM
Rewmac is currently offline Click here to Send Rewmac a Private Message Find more posts by Rewmac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by "V"
You registered yesterday, but already have knowledge of the judge, harri and Mr.Bruce.. Which i do not reckon you would pick up in a single day of being on a forum.

And because a certain gang-banging Dane liked to draw pictures on paint.. Mainly about lions though, that picture of the judge looks mighty like a lion evil face a shaven lion at that.

V give the guy a chance. It can't be THAT difficult to figure out who Harri and the others are considering we all go paranoid as soon as a newb comes on .

If Teks a sock he'll be banned , if not then we'll let him go about his business 'kay .

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:46 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tek888
Restricted

Account Restricted

grey fox, i like yousmile you seem like a cool guysmile

Old Post Nov 26th, 2006 05:47 PM