KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Dream Team Avengers

Dream Team Avengers
Started by: yahman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dream Team Avengers

You can have anyone from the Marvel universe. Don't forget that you want to make the comic as interesting as possible and you can have any good guy or potentional good guy through out marvel. Oh yeh, no one too unrealistic E.G. Doom or Magneto

My Team :

Power House : Beta Ray Bill
Secondary Power House : Black Bolt
Robot Cyborg guy : Nimrod (re-programmed by the government)
Strong guy : Abomination (employed by the government)
Energy Wielder : Invisible Woman
Phsycic : Cable
Can do stuff with their bodies guy : Iceman
Mechanical gennius : Iron man
Leader : Captain Ammerica
Badass : Task master
Other guys : Venom
Hot chicks : Crystal, Medussa

smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:01 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Leader: Cable
Second In Command:Wolverine
Powerhouse: Silver Surfer
Comic Relief: Deadpool
Badass: The Punisher
Intelligent/Technical member: Spider-Man
Telepathic/Psychic: Emma Frost
Stealth/Spy: Nightcrawler
Random Hot Chick: Aunt May

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:26 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Leader: Cable
Second In Command:Wolverine
Powerhouse: Silver Surfer
Comic Relief: Deadpool
Badass: The Punisher
Intelligent/Technical member: Spider-Man
Telepathic/Psychic: Emma Frost
Stealth/Spy: Nightcrawler
Random Hot Chick: Aunt May

Cool mate, Punisher would be a good edition as would May.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 01:38 AM
R.O.T. Yahman is currently offline Click here to Send R.O.T. Yahman a Private Message Find more posts by R.O.T. Yahman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
freezedoom
Alburqueque

Captain America
Spiderman
Elektra
Invisible Woman
Hulk
Hawkeye

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 02:08 AM
freezedoom is currently offline Click here to Send freezedoom a Private Message Find more posts by freezedoom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cyclops
Reed Richards
Ultimate Thing
Current Juggernaut
Genis-Vell
Ultimate Sabretooth
Mimic (eXiles)
Atlas
God-Like Cable

Last edited by armandovalles on Sep 25th, 2005 at 03:52 AM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 03:40 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Captain America (Leader)
Hyperion (Supreme Power)
Iceman
Dr. Strange
Daredevil
Deadpool
Mr. Fantastic
Emma Frost

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 07:13 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by armandovalles
Cyclops
Reed Richards
Ultimate Thing
Current Juggernaut
Genis-Vell
Ultimate Sabretooth
Mimic (eXiles)
Atlas
God-Like Cable

Cool team mate , as is your Ion, although i think your team needs a bit more power. smile

Last edited by R.O.T. Yahman on Sep 25th, 2005 at 06:24 PM

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:22 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

More power isn't always good. It can be boring, even. If all they have to do to defeat a threat is blink, none of the stories are going to be interesting.

Like your team Armando, not sure it needs all the strong guys, but the inclusion of Mimic is sweet, he's a great character.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:28 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by ScarletSpider
More power isn't always good. It can be boring, even. If all they have to do to defeat a threat is blink, none of the stories are going to be interesting.

Like your team Armando, not sure it needs all the strong guys, but the inclusion of Mimic is sweet, he's a great character.

I agree mate , but IMO

Captain America (Leader)
Hyperion (Supreme Power)
Iceman
Dr. Strange
Daredevil
Dead pool
Mr. Fantastic
Emma Frost

This team is lacking something. I believe the secret to a good team is two powerhouses. If one these gets out of hand i.e. with extreme ideologies the other one can put him in his place. smile

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 06:46 PM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

Yeah, I agree, having a couple powerful people is a must, but not everyone should be a Superman.

Some of the lineups I just don't like, because I have a very structured view of continuity, characterization and niches for Marvel. Mr. Fantastic would never join the Avengers--yeah, I know he did awhile back with Sue and Ben, but those were extrenuating circumstances. He would never just up and leave the Fantastic Four. At the moment, Emma Frost is too rooted in the X-Men to be seen as a viable would-be Avenger. She has a tryst going on with Scott, she's participating in two teams, more or less, and is headmistress of the school.

Iceman, I can see joining. He was a member of the Defenders and the Champions, he, Angel and Beast did a pretty extensive tour of general super-hero meanderings after their original X-Men and pre-X-Factor tenure.

I can, under certain circumstances, concieve of Daredevil joining, and Deadpool hanging out with them. Earth-S Hyperion would join, probably, but he doesn't play second fiddle too well. Supreme Power Hyperion is another universe entirely, and I don't want to cut into that continuity cake. Honestly, I can never see Dr. Strange joining. His modus operandi is just too different.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:00 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I agree, having a couple powerful people is a must, but not everyone should be a Superman.

Some of the lineups I just don't like, because I have a very structured view of continuity, characterization and niches for Marvel. Mr. Fantastic would never join the Avengers--yeah, I know he did awhile back with Sue and Ben, but those were extrenuating circumstances. He would never just up and leave the Fantastic Four. At the moment, Emma Frost is too rooted in the X-Men to be seen as a viable would-be Avenger. She has a tryst going on with Scott, she's participating in two teams, more or less, and is headmistress of the school.

Iceman, I can see joining. He was a member of the Defenders and the Champions, he, Angel and Beast did a pretty extensive tour of general super-hero meanderings after their original X-Men and pre-X-Factor tenure.

I can, under certain circumstances, concieve of Daredevil joining, and Deadpool hanging out with them. Earth-S Hyperion would join, probably, but he doesn't play second fiddle too well. Supreme Power Hyperion is another universe entirely, and I don't want to cut into that continuity cake. Honestly, I can never see Dr. Strange joining. His modus operandi is just too different.

I agree.

I would probably take one or two of the guys out of my team aswell, but i would like to see more of theses characters.

Power House : Beta Ray Bill
Secondary Power House : Black Bolt
Robot Cyborg guy : Nimrod (re-programmed by the government)
Strong guy : Abomination (employed by the government)
Energy Wielder : Invisible Woman
Phsycic : Cable
Can do stuff with their bodies guy : Iceman
Leader : Captain Ammerica
Badass : Task master
Other guys : Venom
Hot chicks : Crystal, Medussa

Do you have a team mate.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2005 11:34 PM
HaSon

Oh yeah? Well, you're ugly.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:01 AM
HaSon is currently offline Click here to Send HaSon a Private Message Find more posts by HaSon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.O.T. Yahman
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Ultimate Ion
Oh yeah? Well, you're ugly.

Don't cry mate .... laughing

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 12:19 AM
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

I didn't mean to deconstruct your entire team, I just don't think the characters would fit and mesh well, nor would they have wholly appropriate motivations to be on the team.

I like a lot of the weirder, quintessential but not popular Avengers; Wonder Man, Photon, Warbird, Beast, Black Knight, Vision--hey...that'd be a good team!

But were I to go by this formula:

Power House : Red Norvell--the forgotton Thor Clone
Secondary Power House : Gilgamesh
Robot Cyborg guy : Machine Man
Strong guy : Wonder Man, adding a bit of science to counterbalance the mystic Gilgamesh
Energy Wielder : Songbird
Phsycic : Jean Grey
Can do stuff with their bodies guy : Flex from Alpha Flight
Leader : Hawkeye
Badass : Moon Knight--he doesn't fit at all, but he's there as a favor to his friend Hawkeye, and he's trying to use the Avengers as a fulcrum to rebuild his life.
Other guys : Wolverine
Hot chicks : Darkstar, Warbird.

Wolverine?! I know, I know, but I would have it so that he and a tritely resurrected Jean Grey leave the X-Men and join the Avengers, no more hyperbolic Claremont tripe.

I think some of you have great teams, they just aren't symbolic of the appellation Avengers. I love the character Abomination, Emil Blonskey's one mean mofo, but he doesn't belong on the Avengers, he's as bad as they come. Is he a high class villian ala Ultron, Red Skull, Mandarin, etc.? No. He's smart, but he's a thug underneath that. He does evil things just because he can. He could never reform, and Cap would never let him on the team.

But then again, I'm not saying my team is any more of an Avengers team than yours, certainly not in some cases. Ah well, it's all open to discussion, that's what's so great about it.

Last edited by ScarletSpider on Sep 26th, 2005 at 01:13 AM

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:04 AM
stormfront13

my team'd be

leader: storm
second in command: emma frost
power-house: she-hulk
second power-house:binary
versatilitystick out tonguehoton(female)
extra power:iceman, polaris, and magneto
extra mental power:moondragon, and rachel grey

how's that?

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:17 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HaSon

Originally posted by stormfront13
my team'd be

leader: storm
second in command: emma frost
power-house: she-hulk
second power-house:binary
versatilitystick out tonguehoton(female)
extra power:iceman, polaris, and magneto
extra mental power:moondragon, and rachel grey

how's that?

Too much estrogen. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:19 AM
stormfront13

Originally posted by stormfront13

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:19 AM
stormfront13 is currently offline Click here to Send stormfront13 a Private Message Find more posts by stormfront13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stormfront13

sorry, my computer screwed up that last post

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:20 AM
armandovalles
Restricted

Account Restricted

my team's the best.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:32 AM
armandovalles is currently offline Click here to Send armandovalles a Private Message Find more posts by armandovalles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

(please log in to view the image)

I switched mechanical genius from Iron Man to the Fixer, every team needs a total jerk/putz who can get the job done and make it look easy.

Old Post Sep 26th, 2005 01:33 AM