KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dark Phoenix vs Amazo JLU

Dark Phoenix vs Amazo JLU
Started by: 2damnloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
2damnloud
Restricted

Account Restricted

Dark Phoenix vs Amazo JLU

big grin

Hope it wasn't done already. did a search

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:11 AM
2damnloud is currently offline Click here to Send 2damnloud a Private Message Find more posts by 2damnloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

JLUAmazo = GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:40 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Re: Dark Phoenix vs Amazo JLU

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 2damnloud
big grin

Hope it wasn't done already. did a search

DP is immortal

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:40 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

DP 10/10

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:48 AM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

How is saying that Amazo cannot do the same to her that he did to all others he encountered copied there abilities.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 12:17 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Lets see.

an Oan is just below skyfather
a GL is mid herald level

JLUAmazo beat the entire GLC and every single Oan in less than 5 seconds and then bumped the entire planet into another dimension.

DP is ridiculously outclassed.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:05 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xjustice69x

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Lets see.

a GL is mid herald level

JLUAmazo beat the entire GLC and every single Oan in less than 5 seconds and then bumped the entire planet into another dimension.

he was very powerfull!!
but
dp eats stars and destroys solar systems. depowers heralds, fights galactus, destroyed a univeres(in a what if)

i would ventuer to say that what amazo did was no higer a feat then what galactus could have done.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 02:57 PM
xjustice69x is currently offline Click here to Send xjustice69x a Private Message Find more posts by xjustice69x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

Dark Phoenix loses here.

Storm, on the other hand....

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:08 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Astner
The Ghost Who Walks

Lets see.

a GL is mid herald level

He was scared of Grundy, he couldent defeat Grundy ... You know the guy that was killed by Hawk Girl ...

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:15 PM
Astner is currently offline Click here to Send Astner a Private Message Find more posts by Astner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
He was scared of Grundy, he couldent defeat Grundy ... You know the guy that was killed by Hawk Girl ...

If you want to dumb it down, he was afraid of leaves and pants, because that's what Grundy is made of.

But really, Grundy was boosted by something or other and Amazo, being the fool he is, ran off after trying one form of attack in fear that he would only make Grundy more powerful. Hawkgirl could only kill him because her mace is made of Nth metal and it screws magic over, among other things, hence why it could deflect a planet busting beam and destroy the invincibility enchantment on the animated armor. Anybody could of used the mace, it's its properties that matter.

But what a letdown to that awesome Suicide Squad episode. Am I right?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:22 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

ideally dark phoenix eats amazo. bites chews swallows him whole

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 03:53 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

i will have to go with Dark Phoenix
its hard with a cartoon character who was in i think 3 episodes?
to make a definition of his power(god,skyfather,whatever)

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 04:36 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Lets see.

a GL is mid herald level

DP is quite powerful. In the top 5 all time. PF will always live, can never die

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 04:38 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nvrbeenwthagirl
Restricted

Account Restricted

I think She would have a hard time killing JLU amazo. he seemed to hold no weakness except for magic. Same as her I suppose. I'd wager she would have a hard time beating the entire gaurdian population and all the Good Gl's to boot. This is a stalemate.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 05:01 PM
nvrbeenwthagirl is currently offline Click here to Send nvrbeenwthagirl a Private Message Find more posts by nvrbeenwthagirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU

He wasn't even remotly scared of Grundy.

All that happened was that the single type of attack that he used was absorbed by the magic that made Grundy work.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 07:23 PM
Utrigita

And so he teleported far away to make sure that he didn't empower him further, Agree with Symmetric Chaos there is very little that can stop Amazon, actually I think nothing from the JLU cartoons could, he was beyond them all, lets see what he did.

1. Flow right past the GL's, flew right through the shields of the guardians and teleported the planet into another dimension.
2. Defeated most of the JLU amada in space along with superman green lantern and others.
3. Defeated supergirl, red tornado (I think) and two others, and then scanned the entire human population with telepathy looking for Luthor.
4. Defeated Wonder Women, Flash, Stell and one more.
5. Flew right through the defenses created by Luther that previously in that episode stopped Supergirl.
6 With stood a blast from a gun that was supposed to originally stop superman (perhaps), and then easily locate Lex and the Atom after, they had been transported into the subatomic universe (atom maked them smaller) and easily growed them to full size again.
7. With a blink of his eyes teleported Oa back in place from a different dimension.

I think DP is in a little over her head.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:14 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Originally posted by Utrigita
And so he teleported far away to make sure that he didn't empower him further, Agree with Symmetric Chaos there is very little that can stop Amazon, actually I think nothing from the JLU cartoons could, he was beyond them all, lets see what he did.

1. Flow right past the GL's, flew right through the shields of the guardians and teleported the planet into another dimension.
2. Defeated most of the JLU amada in space along with superman green lantern and others.
3. Defeated supergirl, red tornado (I think) and two others, and then scanned the entire human population with telepathy looking for Luthor.
5. Flew right through the defenses created by Luther that previously in that episode stopped Supergirl.
6 With stood a blast from a gun that was supposed to originally stop superman (perhaps), and then easily locate Lex and the Atom after, they had been transported into the subatomic universe (atom maked them smaller) and easily growed them to full size again.
7. With a blink of his eyes teleported Oa back in place from a different dimension.

Phoenix friends may differ. According to the Watcher as well smile

thank u bz

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:25 PM
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Utrigita

phoenix can do that as well she wins.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:34 PM
xmeat is currently offline Click here to Send xmeat a Private Message Find more posts by xmeat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmeat
Restricted

Account Restricted

galactus>>>>>>>>amazo

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:34 PM
Utrigita

Really??? I would like to see her try.

And you cannot say Galactus>>>>>>>>Amazon because we have no idea what Amazon would do if he meet Galactus could he copy his abilities like he has done to EVERYONE els he has encountered if he can do that which I think is possible then he can also do it against DP.

And what have Galactus >>>>>>>> Amazon to do with anything???

Old Post Mar 14th, 2007 08:46 PM