KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)

Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Give me Descriptions of your Lightsaber(s)

I'm being Mr. Visuals and drawing the lightsabers of NPC's and characters. So far I've done mostly Dark-siders.

Post your description of your lightsabers for Ushgarak's game so I can sketche em. I can try and use my dad's scanner at work or save up for a scanner and post em later. smile

Ush, some of the NPC's lightsaber descriptions would be appreciated. Especially Ascar's, Persis', Majora's, Ithrorn's, Argentis', and Ratjan Kiel's. And anyone else I forgot. smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 05:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Anyone?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:18 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Mine a purple duel blade like on my picture in the RPG character images thread. smile

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:26 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

*smacks forehead*

I'm sorry, I meant the description of the handle. Silly me.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:28 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

sorry embarrasment something like Darth Mauls, just with a purple blade

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:29 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Alrighty then. I'll draw it like Maul's but with a few little additions. Anything you want added to it?

Old Post Jul 11th, 2003 10:34 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

For mine, be inventive. But they have to be relatively thin handles, cuz they fit in gauntlets remember? (You can do the gauntlets too, if ya like.)

So they have no belt connector, and I want a diagonally curved top end, like Vader's. Other than that, it's up to you.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:12 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Alrighty then. smile

Maybe some basis from your lightsabers in the signature.

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 12:41 AM
Allor_Vader
Elven Warrior of the RP

The handel is exactly Darth Vader but it's double blade and black

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 01:38 AM
Allor_Vader is currently offline Click here to Send Allor_Vader a Private Message Find more posts by Allor_Vader Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

I'll leave it to your artistic interpretation

Thanks smile

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 01:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Three so far. smile

Ush, how about those NPCs?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2003 04:53 AM
Castor
Castor, Natural

can i join in on this, i havent been able to find a space in the rp yet, or rather ush has not given me the go to start posting, but i'd like to have a drawing of my lightsaber also.

"Man is the only animal that blushes, or needs to."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2003 03:01 AM
Castor is currently offline Click here to Send Castor a Private Message Find more posts by Castor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, if Ush is going to let you join later on, I suppose I can do the drawing. smile

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 04:57 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I define the NPCs sabres in the character descriotions, I think. Which only leaves Saar's undescribed (Jolanta uses Krisha's)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 11:41 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Done Krisha's/Jolanta's. Same for Chion and Kuylen. I'll go check the Character descriptions thread to see if I missed something...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 04:42 PM
Dexx
wingless

hmm..never thought about my handle. But you know i can draw (render) sabers if i can think of a handle...

Old Post Jul 19th, 2003 10:12 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Well, their's Argentis' saber description. That leaves Ascar's, Persis', Majora's, Ithrorn's, and Ratjan Kiel's.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 03:26 AM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

It has a curved handle, and lots of jagged Geonasian designs, like in the corridors. A bit like Dooku's, because Xeth's master was an old friend of Dooku in their days as Padawans.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 03:30 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oops! Need Saar's too.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 09:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I'm sure you guys would like what I've drawn. I've finished BB's, Dak's, Allor's, and Rah's.

BB - You've seen it, you live under the same roof!

Dak - Thinner than the other sabers I've drawn. Sleek-looking. Slanted blade emitter.

Allor - Basically as you put it: Vader's saber but double-edged. The grip thing at the bottom of the saber continues on to the second half.

Baylin - It looks a little like Darth Maul's, but I tried to make it different. Has two-out-of-four sets of the buttons, and has some of the grip like Obi-Wan's or Qui-Gon's Lightsaber. Also has some disks dividing the sections.

Old Post Jul 20th, 2003 09:58 PM