KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » Lois and Clark The new adventures of superman

Lois and Clark The new adventures of superman
Started by: steverules

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
steverules
The doctor

Lois and Clark The new adventures of superman

I know this is an old series and it only went on for 4 season but it was a good show and they had some very good episodes, anyone else see it?

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 07:27 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

i hated it. Superman doesn't belong in a soap opera.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 01:05 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I know this is an old series and it only went on for 4 season but it was a good show and they had some very good episodes, anyone else see it?

i liked it...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 04:08 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jamaican

I liked it. Own all 4 seasons...was a different spin on the story line. And Teri H. is very sexy..

Image created by - PXLFX
[email protected]

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 08:05 PM
Jamaican is currently offline Click here to Send Jamaican a Private Message Find more posts by Jamaican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carnage52
Restricted

Account Restricted

i liked it i loved the clark kent side of things.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2008 02:21 PM
carnage52 is currently offline Click here to Send carnage52 a Private Message Find more posts by carnage52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I liked that supes and Lois got together, and the episodes were very well written

Old Post Jun 28th, 2008 10:24 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
OB1-adobe

It was a campy superman. Kind of reminisent of the Batman tv show in a way. Not as fun to watch as batman though

Old Post Jul 21st, 2008 03:19 AM
OB1-adobe is currently offline Click here to Send OB1-adobe a Private Message Find more posts by OB1-adobe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Volta1228

I loved L&C... really fun show, and I liked the focus on Clark Kent the show took... plus Dean Cain & Teri Hatcher had fantastic chemistry together.

Own all 4 seasons on DVD myself! smile

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 04:04 PM
Volta1228 is currently offline Click here to Send Volta1228 a Private Message Find more posts by Volta1228 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I was sad that it ended, I really wish there'd been a season 5

Old Post Aug 18th, 2008 07:40 PM
jedi90

lois and clark was a bad show. if you want to see a superman tv series where superman actual behaves like a man then go watch the adventures of superman starring george reeves.

"I don't give them hell, I just tell them the truth and they think it's hell."

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:34 AM
jedi90 is currently offline Click here to Send jedi90 a Private Message Find more posts by jedi90 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I hated that show. Smallville kicks its ass! But seriously it was wacky maybe if they start to remake it with a Superman who actually has muscles and better graphics then yeah it would rock.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 01:49 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kgkg
Vigilante

Originally posted by xJLxKing
if they start to remake it with a Superman who actually has muscles
You like guys with Muscles huh

Dean was also very corny

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 04:34 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by kgkg

Dean was also very corny

Dean Cain was certainly corny in that.

L&C was actually a well written series it was just a bit too mundane for a Superman series.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 01:05 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Originally posted by kgkg

Dean was also very corny

No, but I hate seeing them using an actor who has a lumpy stomach and saggy man breast. It's disgusting. Show superman as the man of steel.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 04:25 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bychance

I think its evident that L&C wasn't about Superman, so I don't get what's the whining and criticizing about Superman in the show.

L&C certainly wasn't perfect, but it gave us the best Lois Lane (Teri Hatcher) Clark Kent (Dean Cain) Perry White (Lane Smith, RIP) and Lex Luthor (John Shea) at least until Michael Rosenbaum came along, who actually mentioned Shea had an influence on him for Lex. I did not care for Cain's Superman, but he's only Superman for about what, 3 minutes?

As for Smallville "kicking its ass". Lois and Clark season 1 stomps all over Smallville.

Old Post Dec 17th, 2008 12:50 AM
bychance is currently offline Click here to Send bychance a Private Message Find more posts by bychance Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote