KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » A,M,M,D,C Vs. L,G,K,S,C

A,M,M,D,C Vs. L,G,K,S,C
Started by: Q'Anilia

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (16): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

A,M,M,D,C Vs. L,G,K,S,C

For obvious reasons, I couldn't write all their names in the subject line. I used the first letter of each instead:

Archimonde, Malfurion, Medivh, Deathwing, Cenarius

Vs.

Link, Ganondorf, God Kratos, Starkiller, Cloud

The two teams will battle to the bitter end on the beautiful planet Naboo and the two teams will start fifty miles apart.

Each team gets an hour to discuss strategy and knows roughly what they are going up against. The teams have put their differences aside and will work as a team, but they will still have their personalities.

The following things are removed:
- Ganondorf is vulnerable to all attacks, and not only from particular weapons.
- Medivh can not regulate any magic his enemies use.
- Archimonde may not use Hand of Death, and Finger of Death only if the rest of his team is dead and his target is injured.
- Kratos may not use time spells.
- BFR is not allowed.

If the battle last longer than a day, Team 1 will get reinforcement in the form of Malygos, and Team 2 in the form of Sephiroth (At least one on each side will be dead at this point, so it's not violating the 5 Vs. 5 rule)

I'll enjoy watching this thread die at record rate happy

Last edited by Q'Anilia on May 31st, 2009 at 08:25 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:19 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MooCowofJustice
Too Far Gone

I'd debate this, but I don't know who anyone on Team 1 is.

All hail Scythe, King of the Sigs.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:48 PM
MooCowofJustice is currently offline Click here to Send MooCowofJustice a Private Message Find more posts by MooCowofJustice Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

At least you responded happy More than I expected to see from this thread.

Last edited by Q'Anilia on May 31st, 2009 at 08:52 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:49 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Team 2...I guess. no expression

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:51 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Stomp?

Old Post May 31st, 2009 08:53 PM
NemeBro

Yes...No...Maybe...I don't know lol.

I honestly only see Deathwing, Arichmonde, and maybe Medivh as the only threats though.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

You shouldn't underestimate the power of nature. Malfurion could restrain Archimonde in War of the Ancients with nothing but roots. He summoned the fury of weather across entire zones and he turned Xavius into a tree. If we include what accomplishments Broll has made, then we've got ourselves a mean, purple killingmachine.

Cenarius could awaken the entire forest, bring trees to life and do his bidding. He alone cought hundreds of demons in pure melee and could tank axes, swords, spells and boiling, corrosive liquid poured all over him. He's more in synch with the nature than Malfurion, although has not shown near as many feats in combat.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:16 PM
NemeBro

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
You shouldn't underestimate the power of nature. Malfurion could restrain Archimonde in War of the Ancients with nothing but roots. He summoned the fury of weather across entire zones and he turned Xavius into a tree. If we include what accomplishments Broll has made, then we've got ourselves a mean, purple killingmachine.

Cenarius could awaken the entire forest, bring trees to life and do his bidding. He alone cought hundreds of demons in pure melee and could tank axes, swords, spells and boiling, corrosive liquid poured all over him. He's more in synch with the nature than Malfurion, although has not shown near as many feats in combat.
That's cool but I honestly do not see how it keeps Ganondorf from soul raping him, Kratos from stepping on him/popping his head with RK, or Starkiller from tearing him to pieces.

Read above.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:22 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

That's the reason everyone start so far apart from eachother. There's no immediate clash where one can simply rip the soul out of his target. Both sides work as a team, and with Cenarius on their side, they will know where their opponents are and not walk into them around the next corner happy

This thanks to the fact that Cenarius communicate with nature. With trees, wind, animals and even stones. He's kinda like a forest telepath.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:26 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starkiller could likely solo most of team 1 using powers that rip apart and destroy them, even Archimonde if he can concentrate to mimic the stardestroyer moving feat.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:26 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Burning thought
Starkiller could likely solo most of team 1 using powers that rip apart and destroy them, even Archimonde if he can concentrate to mimic the stardestroyer moving feat.

Starkiller would have problem with any one in this team. No one can solo the other team, or even come close. I've tried balance it best I can. Starkiller is too weak to inflict any damage with the Force alone on Archimonde, who's not only more versatile than the Star Destroyer, but stronger and even larger. He also has telekinesis of his own.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:31 PM
NemeBro

That's the reason everyone start so far apart from eachother. There's no immediate clash where one can simply rip the soul out of his target. Both sides work as a team, and with Cenarius on their side, they will know where their opponents are and not walk into them around the next corner happy

This thanks to the fact that Cenarius communicate with nature. With trees, wind, animals and even stones. He's kinda like a forest telepath.
Ganondorf can kinda teleport and even impose his magical will without being present. God Kratos can clear miles in...Well he's like 500 feet tall, figure it out. stick out tongue Ganondorf is also able to see things without being there, as a form of either remote vision or cosmic awareness. Galen Marek can feel them through t3h Force.

Kratos will burn down every forest in site. It's kind of his thing.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:36 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am sorry but a Star destroyer is larger than Archimonde as well as heavier, if he made that force on Archimonde, the guy would be ripped to pieces no doubt about that unless you have a feat of Archimonde surviving such forces?

And Starkiller is quick, has Jedi reflexes and with even simple force movements can kill a lot of Team 1 even if its not Archimonde, wants Malfurion going to do? call to nature for aid? lol...ill tell you what he and likely deathwing and maybe cenarius are going to do, burst from the force, I think Medihv would as well, leaving Archimonde, solely against Team 2.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:36 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ArtificialGlory
God-Emperor of Eternity

When does the battle start? When the teams see each other?

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:41 PM
ArtificialGlory is currently offline Click here to Send ArtificialGlory a Private Message Find more posts by ArtificialGlory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XanatosForever
Steward of RP

From what I've heard about Malfurion, he might likely get the drop on team 2 by vining them all when it's go time, but I doubt any of them will be more than slightly hindered by the action. It might give team 1 some thinking time, though.

If I wanted to be a dick, I would say God Kratos picks up Ganondorf and throws him to team 2, who promptly dimension seals on the fly. wink

Something tells me it wouldn't be much of a hindrance, though.

-"You have the best problems, Scenario. You really do. haermm"

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:52 PM
XanatosForever is currently offline Click here to Send XanatosForever a Private Message Find more posts by XanatosForever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by Burning thought
I am sorry but a Star destroyer is larger than Archimonde as well as heavier, if he made that force on Archimonde, the guy would be ripped to pieces no doubt about that unless you have a feat of Archimonde surviving such forces?

And Starkiller is quick, has Jedi reflexes and with even simple force movements can kill a lot of Team 1 even if its not Archimonde, wants Malfurion going to do? call to nature for aid? lol...ill tell you what he and likely deathwing and maybe cenarius are going to do, burst from the force, I think Medihv would as well, leaving Archimonde, solely against Team 2.

A Star Destroyer is 600 meters long. Archimonde is larger than that. I've said nothing about him being heavier, but the Star Destroyer feat is already settled as not as impressive as it appears to be. It was declared that he wasn't even able to stop it with great effort, so him stopping Archimonde is as unlikely as that. Archimonde tanked an attack that rumbled the entire region of the Well without backing an inch or suffering any damage. This was just before he snapped Malorne's neck.

Originally posted by NemeBro
Ganondorf can kinda teleport and even impose his magical will without being present. God Kratos can clear miles in...Well he's like 500 feet tall, figure it out. stick out tongue Ganondorf is also able to see things without being there, as a form of either remote vision or cosmic awareness. Galen Marek can feel them through t3h Force.

Kratos will burn down every forest in site. It's kind of his thing.

He still needs to find them. Kratos will probably collide with Archimonde and we'll have another Archimonde/Malorne encounter. Deathwing will probably act as airsupport and sadly enough help with the incineration of the forest. He'll probably drop some lava where his enemies hide.

The real danger here is honestly Medivh. Much like Ganon he can sense someone far away and teleport there. He will probably go for Starkiller first though, given he oppose the greatest threat to Archimonde.

This is the death sequence as I see it:

Medivh > Starkiller.
Medivh > Cloud.
Ganon > Medivh.
Ganon > Cenarius.
Deathwing, Malfurion > Ganon.
Deathwing, Archimonde > Kratos.

That's just a top-of-my-head draft stick out tongue

Last edited by Q'Anilia on May 31st, 2009 at 10:00 PM

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:53 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

That last tactic would kill Team 2 since I doubt any of Team 1 will stand over the seal for 20 seconds....

Starkiller just rips most of Team 1 apart, then God Kratos choke slams Archimonde like Godzilla....

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:54 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
When does the battle start? When the teams see each other?

It starts one hour after deployment. They start the distance from eachother and has to work with that.

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:55 PM
The Valiant
Restricted

Account Restricted

Can God Kratos actually do those things? I mean, we never saw him do it.

Leonardo Da Vinci: "He who does not punish evil, commands it to be done."

Old Post May 31st, 2009 09:59 PM
The Valiant is currently offline Click here to Send The Valiant a Private Message Find more posts by The Valiant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

A Star Destroyer is 600 meters long. Archimonde is larger than that. I've said nothing about him being heavier, but the Star Destroyer feat is already settled as not as impressive as it appears to be. It was declared that he wasn't even able to stop it with great effort, so him stopping Archimonde is as unlikely as that. Archimonde tanked an attack that rumbled the entire region of the Well without backing an inch or suffering any damage. This was just before he snapped Malorne's neck.

He still needs to find them. Kratos will probably collide with Archimonde and we'll have another Archimonde/Malorne encounter. Deathwing will probably act as airsupport and sadly enough help with the incineration of the forest. He'll probably drop some lava where his enemies hide.

The real danger here is honestly Medivh. Much like Ganon he can sense someone far away and teleport there. He will probably go for Starkiller first though, given he oppose the greatest threat to Archimonde.

This is the death sequence as I see it:

Medivh > Starkiller.
Medivh > Cloud.
Ganon > Medivh.
Ganon > Cenarius.
Deathwing, Malfurion > Ganon.
Cloud > Malfurion.
Archimonde > Cloud.
Deathwing, Archimonde > Kratos.

That's just a top-of-my-head draft stick out tongue

Add 1000 on top of that figuire and you would be correct roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Impe..._Star_Destroyer

yes it took effort but once Archimonde is under that foce his body would end up getting broken and shattered.

The sequence would be closer to

Starkiller>Malfurion, Medihv

at the same time Kratos(+Ganon if he needs aid with Cenarius) >Deathwing and Cenarius

Ganon if not required in the above would keep Archimonde busy or defeat him if he can use the soul raping or sealing (with some hype)

Old Post May 31st, 2009 10:03 PM