KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Kimbo Slice Fantasy Fights

Kimbo Slice Fantasy Fights
Started by: Cosmo Kramer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cosmo Kramer

Kimbo Slice Fantasy Fights

1. Bob Sapp

2. Mike Tyson

3. Butterbean

4. Chuck Lidell

5. Ken Shamrock

6. Rocky Marciano

7. Joe Frasier

8. George Foreman laughing Would he die? sad Add more fighters.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 01:29 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

fantasy fights?

Kimbo needs ALOT of training still with Bas Rutten to even be considered fighting any top MMA fighters. Why are you mentioning boxers when he's not a boxer?

i'd like to see Kimbo fight a few decent competitions right now and then move to the higher tier fighters.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 02:21 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Shouldn't this be under the UFC/Pride/MMA thread?

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 02:52 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
Shouldn't this be under the UFC/Pride/MMA thread?
no cuz that thread actually makes sense.

fantasy fights? Kimbo isn't even a real fighter yet. he has fought cans this entire time. he lost to an ex-mma fighter on the streets and defeated bunch of nobodies. in mma, he defeated Ray Mercer, who is an old school boxer with 0 mma skills and that Cantrell guy who took a dive out of nowhere.

give Kimbo time and this guy will be a real fighter. Bas Rutten will make him into a machine.

Life is short and the art long, the occasion instant, experiment perilous, decision difficult.

Old Post May 7th, 2008 06:05 AM
Dr. Leg Kick is currently offline Click here to Send Dr. Leg Kick a Private Message Find more posts by Dr. Leg Kick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

I was under the impression he fought a lot more people in the MMA. I also agree that with the proper training he can become a beast fighter, same goes with brock lesner.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post May 8th, 2008 12:42 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Dr. Leg Lock
no cuz that thread actually makes sense.

fantasy fights? Kimbo isn't even a real fighter yet. he has fought cans this entire time. he lost to an ex-mma fighter on the streets and defeated bunch of nobodies. in mma, he defeated Ray Mercer, who is an old school boxer with 0 mma skills and that Cantrell guy who took a dive out of nowhere.

Agreed.
give Kimbo time and this guy will be a real fighter. Bas Rutten will make him into a machine.

Originally posted by Admiral Akbar
I was under the impression he fought a lot more people in the MMA. I also agree that with the proper training he can become a beast fighter, same goes with brock lesner.

Kimbo will obviously improve under Bas, but I really don't see him getting very far in the MMA world. I think it's one of those "too little, too late" things. Honestly, the guy is already 34. I don't see him ever amounting to much more than a spectacle beating on low tiers, but people will watch because of his internet fame. He could prove me wrong, but I doubt it.

I foresee Brock going down the same path as well if he even sticks with it. Fighting cans and such but attracting people due to the name. He will probably do alright with some submission defense though. Again, I could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Last edited by StyleTime on May 8th, 2008 at 04:24 PM

Old Post May 8th, 2008 04:18 PM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Winter Soldier
Who cares...

Going off the internet fights, Kimbo can take some punishment. Combine that with the fact he's training under Bas and I think he'll get a fight against a top guy before getting really thrashed. He's gonna continue knocking out low to middle of the pack guys tho.

I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species that I realized you aren't actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with its surrounding environment, but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply, and multiply until every natural resource is consumed. And the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You are a plague, and we...are the cure.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 12:51 AM
Winter Soldier is currently offline Click here to Send Winter Soldier a Private Message Find more posts by Winter Soldier Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by Darth Creasy
Going off the internet fights, Kimbo can take some punishment. Combine that with the fact he's training under Bas and I think he'll get a fight against a top guy before getting really thrashed. He's gonna continue knocking out low to middle of the pack guys tho.
from what i've seen so far, Kimbo has alot of looping punches. too soon to say but its very much like wandy's punches. i can see guyz with sharp straights KO'ing kimbo fairly easily right now.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:48 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

We may actually see #2. ESPN hinted at a Slice/Tyson matchup in the works.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:51 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr. Leg Kick
Aesculapius

Originally posted by DigiMark007
We may actually see #2. ESPN hinted at a Slice/Tyson matchup in the works.
yea i read about it. pointless.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:12 PM
wuTa

I think anyone on that list would beat Kimbo Slice. They guy has fought nobody, he went around beating up civilians on the internet. I'd love to see this guy fight Liddell, or anyone on that list in there prime. Just so I can watch him get his ass kicked.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 12:29 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justdecent

Kimbo vs. Tyson

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 07:19 PM
justdecent is currently offline Click here to Send justdecent a Private Message Find more posts by justdecent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Kimbo has the potential to be a decent fighter if he continues training,but one thing we learned after his fight with JT,is that Kimbo has a very,very,long way to go before he can even be considered a top MMA fighter.The fact he's on the cover of ESPN magazine sickens me.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 12:37 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

Brock Lesnar

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 12:56 AM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

Originally posted by DanZeke25
Brock Lesnar

I'd say Lesnar would take it, he has the wrestling background, he has a good takedown plus he is also faster and younger than Kimbo and I'm willing to bet he has better stamina too.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 01:08 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

Originally posted by Elite Hunter
I'd say Lesnar would take it, he has the wrestling background, he has a good takedown plus he is also faster and younger than Kimbo and I'm willing to bet he has better stamina too.

I agree.Broc would smash him early in the first.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2008 11:00 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grimify
Lord of the Dance

Re: Kimbo Slice Fantasy Fights

Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
1. Bob Sapp

2. Mike Tyson

3. Butterbean

4. Chuck Lidell

5. Ken Shamrock

6. Rocky Marciano

7. Joe Frasier

The only person on this list that Kimbo has a chance of beating is Butterbean.

Kimbo is bottom tier talent.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 09:57 PM
grimify is currently offline Click here to Send grimify a Private Message Find more posts by grimify Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

1. Bob Sapp

2. Mike Tyson

3. Butterbean

4. Chuck Lidell

5. Ken Shamrock

6. Rocky Marciano

7. Joe Frasier

In their prime, with the exception of maybe, butterbean, all of these fighters would wreck Kimbo...,embarrassingly so.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 11:56 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Biff Tannen

#5 is happening in October.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:11 AM
Biff Tannen is currently offline Click here to Send Biff Tannen a Private Message Find more posts by Biff Tannen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

1. Bob Sapp

2. Mike Tyson

3. Butterbean

4. Chuck Lidell

5. Ken Shamrock

6. Rocky Marciano

7. Joe Frasier

1. Don't know.

2. In his prime, Mike.

3. I honestly don't see how Butterbean really beats anyone. If Kimbo can outlast him and wear down his stamina, Kimbo, but since Butterbean throws 400 pounds of weight in every punch, Kimbo will probably lose. Slice always struck me as more of a brawler who trys to use his size, strength, and punching power to win, and that won't work on Butterbean.

4. Chuck would crush Kimbo.

5. In his prime(hell probably right now) Ken would break Kimbo's fvckin leg. Kimbo isn't ready to take on the hall of famers.

6. No one beats Marciano.

7. Joe would win.

8. As would Foreman.

Old Post Sep 1st, 2008 01:11 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote